please help me to start over again - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 11-04-2013
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 60%
Unhappy please help me to start over again

Hi, first of all am happy that am a member in this forum
ok now i will talk about my problem
I have ebay account my main one , with verified paypal and all was ok.
Then my husband created a new account from my pc with same paypal.
same day my husband account got suspended ( I called ebay and they said there is no way the account will get back)
My main one ( the first one) now restricted i can buy but i can not sell.

Then i created another account from same pc but different paypal , this account got restricted also i got a messages: ( I started the account on 14 sep, and i got this on 27 Oct)

Based on your account information and activity, it looks like user ID bestwebworld2013 is associated with your account. This usually indicates that both accounts belong to the same person. At this time, you won't be able to sell any additional items with this account because your other account is restricted or otherwise not meeting minimum seller standards.

If you currently have more items (active items for sale and sold items) this month than your limits allow, you should reduce the number of listings you have on the site. Any listings that place you over your current limits may be automatically removed. A list of removed items is available further down in this email.

You won't be able to sell any items with your account until you provide us with additional information.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

When i click on Customer support i go this:

We've noticed your account has the same or similar registration information as another account. Because of this connection, your current account has been restricted. This restriction will remain in place until you confirm your information the next time you try to list an item. This is an automatic process, so you won't need to contact us.

>>>>>>>>>>

But i can't list on that account so how i suppose to provide the info they want, when i click on contact as i didn't see any number to call and no one time pin only
Send us an email

>>>>>>>>>>>
Now how they now that accounts linked, if i created anew one from different pc with different info BUT SAME PAYPAL WHICH I USED IN THIRD ONE will this work ?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-04-2013
Subscribed [VIP]

Default Re: please help me to start over again

Anybody know if the other account can get back if husband/wife's account got restricted by used on same computer?

Thank you.
Old 11-04-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 79%

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalia2010 View Post
Then my husband created a new account from my pc with same paypal,same day my husband account got suspended ( I called ebay and they said there is no way the account will get back)
My main one ( the first one) now restricted i can buy but i can not sell.
This is your 1st linkage to your original Account which got both suspended.

Quote:
Then i created another account from same pc but different paypal , this account got restricted also i got a messages: ( I started the account on 14 sep, and i got this on 27 Oct)
This is your 2nd Linkage to your Original Account.

Quote:
Now how they now that accounts linked, if i created anew one from different pc with different info BUT SAME PAYPAL WHICH I USED IN THIRD ONE will this work ?
You have already created too many links to your original account, at this point it will useless to keep making new Ebay Accounts or Paypal Accounts.

At this point you should just call it quits and start learning Stealth. Pick up the Ebay Stealth Book...read it a few dozen times and also read up on the forum.
Old 11-05-2013
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Thank you