Hello Everyone! Forum newbie, Meet and greet and my story. - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 08-31-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 90%
Default Hello Everyone! Forum newbie, Meet and greet and my story.

Hafa adai ! Thats Hello in Chamorro. Chamorro is the native language of the beautiful tropical island of Guam("Where America's day begins").Guam is where I reside for now till September.Let me introduce myself. My name is Mike and I am so glad to had stumbled upon this site while searching for some help online in regards to my ebay suspension. Yes ebay has suspended all my 5 accounts,about 2 of them were my Wife's. After reading some post in here I found out why and how they linked all my accounts. Reason for my suspension? I did not pay my ebay fees. Should have paid em' sooner. Anyway I did end up payin' the fees but I was still blocked from using ebay. I had emailed them and they gave me this reason.

Dear Michaelangelo,

Thank you for writing to eBay in regard to your Seller Non-Performance appeal.

As we explained in the notice we sent you, your account was suspended because it falls into the bottom 1% of all eBay sellers, based on feedback and complaints from your buyers.

We reviewed the information you sent in your appeal. Unfortunately, we don't see evidence of significant improvement, so your eBay account will remain suspended. Although we will read any future appeals you send, we may not respond to your inquiries.

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
Kaytlin

eBay Customer Support

Funny thing is this happened before. I was limited on selling when my account (seller account) was still active.So why did they gve this reason again? I did make improvements while still active on my feedback.

I like using ebay and I wanna get back on but do you think that they will still be able to track me? I mean I am going to be relocating to Connecticut by September. So that means I'll have a new address,and bank account. So if I create a new ebay account and paypal account. Will they find out if I create an ebay/PP account using my real name? Is there a way to go around this? Your input would greatly be appreciated. Thank you for spending your time to read my post.

mcb

Last edited by Modee; 08-31-2008 at 02:25 AM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-31-2008

Longevity: 91%

Mmmmmmm.... cookies!!!
If you want a high-level overview of what you should do to correctly create new Fleebay/PP accounts, check this out.

If you want more detail, I seriously recommend you purchase the eBay Stealth ebook.
Old 08-31-2008
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 91%
Send a message via Yahoo to philly387

You are going to need to read teh Stealth Book. That is how I got back on ebay and stayed on! If you have questions after reading the Stealth Book, then we will GLADLY help out with any other questions! I hope we can make your stay here pleasant
Old 08-31-2008

Longevity: 93%

For anyone who is new to these forums and looking to get back on ebay, any advice that we give you will overwhelm and confuse, as you need a good grounding and understanding in the basics of what is required to get a new account that cannot be linked to your previous account, as the goal is not only to get back on ebay but to stay.

Once you have bought and read the Stealth Book, it is advisable to search and read these forums, and after that if there is something you don't understand, we can take it from there.