MC999 without knowing how - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 10-08-2014

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 56%
Default MC999 without knowing how

Well today just like any day in Ebaying life lol . I woke up and got an email regarding my account ( I though that this account were most solid in my account list , seem I were wrong )

100% fb , solid buying & selling history , only list 50-80$ item and only used one . Ship on time , no complains , no case , nothing , very smooth in fact . Account is aged 30 days and regarding the linking , trust me I known the game as go suspended more than once in past . So basically I don't know why . Account is used on VPS with Fresh IP .

I called ebay and they ask me a question "how long you have been in this address " , then I told them more than one year , and they put me on the line for few minutes and come back to say regarding my suspension . They told that information provided in my account is different from what they have on file , so they're sorry to say my account is impossible to appeal .

So I just have to accept , adapt and move on as usual . I just wonder why but still have no idea . The only thing I can think about is my account information seem not FRESH or have some mismatch info .

Any discussion or advices is welcome
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-08-2014
Threadstarter  

Default Re: MC999 without knowing how

All my listing picture is taken by my own and no copyright , all item is low-risk and no elec .
Old 10-08-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin1412 View Post
Account is aged 30 days and regarding the linking , trust me I known the game as go suspended more than once in past . So basically I don't know why . Account is used on VPS with Fresh IP .

I called ebay and they ask me a question "how long you have been in this address " , then I told them more than one year , and they put me on the line for few minutes and come back to say regarding my suspension . They told that information provided in my account is different from what they have on file , so they're sorry to say my account is impossible to appeal .

Any discussion or advices is welcome
Why would ebay say that about the info?

Have you checked anything to see if there are errors?

What is on your info about the account ? What have you got?

Check your paypal info against ebay. Do they match?

Last edited by GreenBean; 10-08-2014 at 09:06 PM.
Old 10-08-2014

Longevity: 74%

Just wanted to let you know, I have called a lot over the last few months with accounts that get the 0/0 limits or the ones that the listing gets taken down when they are new and says we need to speak to you within 48 hrs and go over some information....
well I find that if you say that you have been there under a year say about 6 months and even add in there some how that you are renting it gives them reason to doubt.
Gives them reason to understand or accept why you are not in the system or the information doesnt match up. I have had more reps accept and lift to 10/1000 this way. they do ask if you have a previous address however, so have one ready. I like to have one in the same zip code though, and just say yes the house we rented before hand is so on...
I am not sure if that helps at all I just thought I would mention it
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to livelifewild For This Useful Post:
Assassin1412 (10-09-2014), glacier922 (10-08-2014)
Old 10-09-2014
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean View Post
Why would ebay say that about the info?

Have you checked anything to see if there are errors?

What is on your info about the account ? What have you got?

Check your paypal info against ebay. Do they match?

I just can think that info somehow not valid anymore or it's not fresh enough to keep acc alive . I did buy from one seller here , but first account were working fine so I'm not sure 100% about this . And yes , both ebay + pp account fit with same info
Old 10-10-2014

You know this is just a thought and I could be totally wrong. But with this whole new 0/0 thing with new accounts and people saying they have even talked to ebay reps and had them say that they implemented their new verification system and that the name has to match up with the address....I am wondering if they are applying this Verification system to existing accounts?
And if the name does not match up to the zip code it flags the account and they either restrict the selling or ask for additional information. Because I have had a few stealth accounts go down in the last few days that were made 6 months or so that were solid and doing well. Barely selling anything, but were not made with the name matching the zip code method.
Its just a thought, but kind of scarey one because I have several older accounts I depend on that were not made with this newly discovered method.
Old 10-10-2014
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by livelifewild View Post
You know this is just a thought and I could be totally wrong. But with this whole new 0/0 thing with new accounts and people saying they have even talked to ebay reps and had them say that they implemented their new verification system and that the name has to match up with the address....I am wondering if they are applying this Verification system to existing accounts?
And if the name does not match up to the zip code it flags the account and they either restrict the selling or ask for additional information. Because I have had a few stealth accounts go down in the last few days that were made 6 months or so that were solid and doing well. Barely selling anything, but were not made with the name matching the zip code method.
Its just a thought, but kind of scarey one because I have several older accounts I depend on that were not made with this newly discovered method.
Thanks for your info . In fact we just can know these things from our experience , there is nothing guarantee 100% that they're true . Unfortunately , as our stealth journal , we don't have choices but adapting and keep moving forward .
Old 10-10-2014
Banned

Longevity: 69%
Send a message via Skype™ to pr0wake

Also- I have recently saved an account for saying I paid a company to remove me from the public record databases. So that is another option (as I like options)

this is starting to get extreme, as there should be no reason your account would be in question. If they are beginning random "searches" on small business sellers trying to weed out stealthers, a lot of people will be in trouble.
Old 10-10-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by prowakeskater View Post
Also- I have recently saved an account for saying I paid a company to remove me from the public record databases. So that is another option (as I like options)

this is starting to get extreme, as there should be no reason your account would be in question. If they are beginning random "searches" on small business sellers trying to weed out stealthers, a lot of people will be in trouble.
Tell me about it I am seriously starting to get a bit nervous. They obviously made this new verification system with the intention of making it harder for stealthers, to weed us out.

Oh and one of the account I lost the last few days was like I said an account about 6 or 7 months old that probably sold about 10 to 15 items a month nothing crazy. Had limits lifted all good 100 % nothing wrong, and I get the mc900 email saying that the selling limits are limited until I call to go over some information with them.
The one you usually get when you make a NEW account and list something and then within a day its take down and they want you to call in and verify your information and make sure you are who you say you are.

Honestly it definitely seems like they are applying this new verification system to previously registered accounts not just newly made accounts