eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   eBay trick... New post here (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/8020-ebay-trick-new-post-here.html)

malaky 11-07-2008 03:16 PM

eBay trick... New post here

I have to share what happened to me here...
When I had my main account with more than 10000 feedbacks banned from ebay. Because of listing policies violations... which is really not justice from trust and safty departement on eBay.... they suspended my other 2 accounts - one I was using for buying and the other with -1 feedback.. which I get 3 negatives when I started it few years ago...
ebay was having my main account with past duo money about $480.00 when they banned me I didn't want to pay them as It was not linked to my paypal account. So i decided not to pay them... as I really feel that the desigion of banning me not justice... at the start of this month... suddenly I got an email at the first of this month from eBay telling me that the account is back and everything is ok... So i decided to pay... and when I did immediatly after 1 hour the account was banned again... duo to linked to a suspended account... what a joke and trick eBay did ....... so If you have a suspended account don't pay never ever for it again.. actually people of trust and safty dep. are really not good judging the situations and they have paranoia or fopia... from anything and if they look at your account they will never leave you.... :eek::eek::eek:

Here We Go Again 11-07-2008 03:51 PM

If you used a credit card to make that payment then do a Credit Card Chargback on them for not delivering the service promised.

Hottest_eBay_Goddess 11-07-2008 04:03 PM

I've never had that happen but I would've been flaming!!!

-HeG

pinkharo 11-07-2008 04:40 PM

That was sneaky, but then again, it's ebay. Get a charge back as mentioned by "Here We Go Again".

aspkin 11-07-2008 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by malaky (Post 64329)
I have to share what happened to me here...
When I had my main account with more than 10000 feedbacks banned from ebay. Because of listing policies violations... which is really not justice from trust and safty departement on eBay.... they suspended my other 2 accounts - one I was using for buying and the other with -1 feedback.. which I get 3 negatives when I started it few years ago...
ebay was having my main account with past duo money about $480.00 when they banned me I didn't want to pay them as It was not linked to my paypal account. So i decided not to pay them... as I really feel that the desigion of banning me not justice... at the start of this month... suddenly I got an email at the first of this month from eBay telling me that the account is back and everything is ok... So i decided to pay... and when I did immediatly after 1 hour the account was banned again... duo to linked to a suspended account... what a joke and trick eBay did ....... so If you have a suspended account don't pay never ever for it again.. actually people of trust and safty dep. are really not good judging the situations and they have paranoia or fopia... from anything and if they look at your account they will never leave you.... :eek::eek::eek:

LOL... wow.. Those sneaky *******s!

I never heard it happen like that, but they have done this before to other members... sneaky..

brandon1984 11-07-2008 11:17 PM

i hope ebay gets whats coming to them, they wonder why their stocks are at pennies from what they use to be!!! it seems like ebay dosn't want to make any money because they keep banning people

malaky 11-08-2008 03:27 PM

I did a charge back immediatly today... My bank said I will get the money within few days from now.... lol.... Sooner or later. I will no longer sell on eBay.. They almost got more than 70% of my profit for the last 2 years. why for? traffic.. the counters say 6 people per auction ... no bidding .... I got more than this number per page on my site for Free..... I will give up......

newguy121 11-08-2008 07:03 PM

You have to play ebay as much as they play you. Have no love lost and remember to educate your buyers on the REAL ways of ebay, and try and push sales off ebay as much as possible.

TGMT² 11-08-2008 07:10 PM

Its actually a pretty good tactic if that's what they intended to do.

My feeling on what happened, was probably something else or an oversite.

silkcru2438 11-09-2008 04:32 AM

im thinking about moving on to amazon.com

aspkin 11-09-2008 12:14 PM

Just make your own website and sell from there..

Burst 11-09-2008 03:01 PM

Ive read about this happening quite a lot on these forums. Problems seem to happen right AFTER you pay your fees.

cortex 11-09-2008 03:03 PM

anyone know about creating websites?
how to get a web address etc? maybe a new thread should be established on this...

aspkin 11-09-2008 04:13 PM

Aye, I'm working on a new eBook on just that. Hopefully it'll be out soon.

It's not that hard but there are dozens of technical steps that can be a pain for newbies.

pinkharo 11-09-2008 04:19 PM

Creating the website itself is not that hard in my opinion, it's getting the payment terminal incorporated in to your website thats PITA. But can't wait for the new ebook for this to come out.

newguy121 11-10-2008 11:43 PM

Yea the hard part about your own website is getting traffic and conversions. Not so much making the site.

aspkin 11-10-2008 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by newguy121 (Post 64726)
Yea the hard part about your own website is getting traffic and conversions. Not so much making the site.

If you have a good product with a good price, and your website is professional looking enough you'll get sales with targeted traffic. And targeted traffic isn't that hard to get.

So far I'm focusing much more on getting traffic on my eBook then setting up shop, but I guess that makes sense.

aspkin 11-10-2008 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Modee (Post 64728)
I calculated that 20% of the people who go to one of my sites buys something. It's off the hook lately.

That's really good. One in five people buy something? Wow...

I have to see your site one day.

brokebackebay 11-11-2008 01:13 PM

The chargeback thing works great. But if you usually use your PP acct to pay for fees, and you empty it out before they get to it after they ban you, they can and will send it to a collection agency, IC Systems, to be exact, at least in the US. But you just send them a form letter asking them for proof that you owe the money and you have a pretty good chance that they won't respond. At that point they have to leave you alone. Of course ebay/PayPal can always refer it to another agency.

aking 11-11-2008 04:20 PM

if anyone has a website and is willing to let us see that would be great. It is fine and dandy to have a website, but if it is not marketed and advertised correctly you will get no traffic and ultimately no sales, esp if you are selling a popular item that people are already selling on 5,000 other websites.

aspkin 11-11-2008 04:54 PM

Right.. right.. Now Modee won't let us see his site because fear of increased competition. :)

tardiscentral 11-11-2008 04:59 PM

I too cannot wait for Aspkin's new eBook to be released. Hopefully it will be sooner rather than later...