couple things thats worth a shot BOTH PP AND EB - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 12-25-2014

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 73%
Default couple things thats worth a shot BOTH PP AND EB

First I keep all my stealth info sometimes pp shuts u down other times its eb..
So after they sit cool off a bit ...I will link a pp account that has a burnt eb to to a eb acc that has a burnt pp LOL confusing I am sure .......

I know I know this is wrong bad no good Linked mess I know But that being said I have had these frankinstein accounts last 6 months I always keep them drained of funds expecting the worse but blows my mind what they let slide when they are so picky about other things ....

Come to think of something LOL save the number and ext next time you have to do a call in on a new account when they freeze it ask for number incase disconnected THEN LATER ON I got a different account suspended for 30 days It was my fault I was PO at myself I called this saved number to the reinstatement dept for new accounts these people are like a robot I said I was suspended don't know why He asked blah blah same as always do you have the item in possession can you ship right away same as listening to a record them bam reinstated and even raised my limits Just saying
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-25-2014

Longevity: 55%
Default Re: couple things thats worth a shot BOTH PP AND EB

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegrass1 View Post
First I keep all my stealth info sometimes pp shuts u down other times its eb..
So after they sit cool off a bit ...I will link a pp account that has a burnt eb to to a eb acc that has a burnt pp LOL confusing I am sure .......

I know I know this is wrong bad no good Linked mess I know But that being said I have had these frankinstein accounts last 6 months I always keep them drained of funds expecting the worse but blows my mind what they let slide when they are so picky about other things ....

Come to think of something LOL save the number and ext next time you have to do a call in on a new account when they freeze it ask for number incase disconnected THEN LATER ON I got a different account suspended for 30 days It was my fault I was PO at myself I called this saved number to the reinstatement dept for new accounts these people are like a robot I said I was suspended don't know why He asked blah blah same as always do you have the item in possession can you ship right away same as listening to a record them bam reinstated and even raised my limits Just saying
Im baffled as to why you would link a burnt ebay to a good paypal OR a burnt paypal to a good ebay
Do you not like your accounts lasting long? Obviously not if by your own admission, you drain your funds in paypal.
If the linking of accounts is not bad enough, the draining of funds is no better. Paypal like to see some funds in there to cover refunds etc...
Good luck if this is how you stealth and hope noone else thinks its "worth a shot""

Last edited by ooooo.halo; 12-25-2014 at 08:37 PM.
Old 12-25-2014
Threadstarter  

Lol knew it would be to confusing No I am linking a active pp to a active eb both of which their mates are burnt haha if that makes sense No worries wont matter unless you got a stack of accounts that have either......OK hehe Like this

ACCOUNT A EB=good
PP =bad

ACCOUNT B EB=BAD
PP=GOOD
I take account b pp and enter it on Account A to send money to I know names don't match and everything is wrong and I wouldn't suggest selling big $ items as they can freeze it any time for 180 days Also when I say drain account I only mean take profit out and leave enough to cover returns I 'm Notta crook
Old 12-25-2014

Quote:
Lol knew it would be to confusing No I am linking a active pp to a active eb both of which their mates are burnt haha if that makes sense No worries wont matter unless you got a stack of accounts that have either......OK hehe Like this

ACCOUNT A EB=good
PP =bad

ACCOUNT B EB=BAD
PP=GOOD
I take account b pp and enter it on Account A to send money to I know names don't match and everything is wrong and I wouldn't suggest selling big $ items as they can freeze it any time for 180 days Also when I say drain account I only mean take profit out and leave enough to cover returns I 'm Notta crook
I.didnt say you were a crook. I merely responded to your.claim that you drain funds. But if.you.leave some in like yr now saying, then thats good.
Definately dont understand your linking like you do. Why wouldnt you want a.clean pp and eb to stealth instead of what your doing.
Old 12-25-2014
Threadstarter  

Well yea I do start a whole another account just saying had ALOT of luck with these Frankenstein Accounts. Instead of just letting a eb with 5k+ pos feedbacks and great selling limits sit because the pp linked to it is limited I just add another pp that is older and established that is just sitting there to because the eb linked to it is froze . You would think this would go down soon as you added a pp that is already linked to a dead eb account BUT no it just keeps on selling and selling money coming and profit out to the bank ..

You ask why not just add another new clean pp I tried "more than once "bam pp limited the new clean pp account soon as I tied it to EB ..
Old 12-26-2014

Longevity: 59%

Maybe the worst plan I've heard since I've been on here......
Old 12-26-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,926 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Well yea I do start a whole another account just saying had ALOT of luck with these Frankenstein Accounts. Instead of just letting a eb with 5k+ pos feedbacks and great selling limits sit because the pp linked to it is limited I just add another pp that is older and established that is just sitting there to because the eb linked to it is froze . You would think this would go down soon as you added a pp that is already linked to a dead eb account BUT no it just keeps on selling and selling money coming and profit out to the bank ..

You ask why not just add another new clean pp I tried "more than once "bam pp limited the new clean pp account soon as I tied it to EB ..
You have just been lucky - not recommended in general...
Old 12-26-2014

Longevity: 57%

What you are doing makes sense to me. You have a good ebay /ac and a good PP from whenever, instead of setting up another PP account for ebay you just attached the already used PP to it.
Old 12-26-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownsuga View Post
What you are doing makes sense to me. You have a good ebay /ac and a good PP from whenever, instead of setting up another PP account for ebay you just attached the already used PP to it.
Am i missing something here??
In two parts of this thread, OP has stated twice now that they are linking a good ebay to a burnt paypal and a good paypal to a burnt ebay.
OP is NOT linking two good things. They are linking one bad and one good.
How does that make sense?
Old 12-26-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ooooo.halo View Post
In two parts of this thread, OP has stated twice now that they are linking a good ebay to a burnt paypal and a good paypal to a burnt ebay.
That poster wants to be lazy and not go thro' the troubles to do stealth correctly.

The excuse will be not living in the USA and having issues with bank accounts.
Cue a thread down the track I reused old info and got banned. Paypal are holding my funds.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GreenBean For This Useful Post:
ooooo.halo (12-26-2014), pokerpro (12-26-2014)
Old 12-26-2014

Longevity: 90%

Not necessary lazy OP in my opinion.
There are too many of us right now with threads: paypal limited, followed stealth rules, ebay account 100% positive, thousands feedback etc etc who 'just' got wiped out in mc999's or recent paypal sweeps november 2014. Looked after accounts as if they were their babies.
He has carefree attitude making the best of it any which way he can.
Old 12-26-2014

Yes, accounts have been going down.
But being carefree is not going to help when they get linked and suspended.
At least, doing stealth correctly, its the luck of the draw. Some accounts have gone down.but some havent either. At least you know that you have followed stealth rules to the best of your ability.
But OP is blatantly making links that in my opinion is a definate suspension soon enough. Its a ticking time bomb. A case of WHEN and not IF
Just my opinion....but just seems odd that somebody would want to completely defy one of the main rules of stealth.
Old 12-26-2014
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarlaces View Post
Not necessary lazy OP in my opinion.
There are too many of us right now with threads: paypal limited, followed stealth rules, ebay account 100% positive, thousands feedback etc etc who 'just' got wiped out in mc999's or recent paypal sweeps november 2014. Looked after accounts as if they were their babies.
He has carefree attitude making the best of it any which way he can.
The paypals involved are for USA. As yet they are not having the UK problems.

Please do not think that attaching a paypal with a different name to a new ebay with another name is going to look good on review.

WTFudge would anyone propose operating like that to users who are overseas, using VPS/VPN/proxies with paypal & ebay.

These are the accounts that get limited. These are the users whose funds get held forever. Forum then gets the aftermath. Accounts are burned beyond salvation. Yet it will be expected for a solution to be given.

There is one. Dont operate that way.

Just to be carefree?

No, that is irresponsible advice.
Old 12-26-2014

Longevity: 59%

This kind of OP is job security for all the eBay and paypal account sellers on this site......
Old 12-26-2014
Threadstarter  

Ok you are rite GB not good advice this was in the usa only.. "I was only stating what has worked for me .Not being lazy, but I do hate to see a working eb account A1 rating over 5000 pos fb to sit there because PP has limited.I have made 1000's on these very accounts I am talking about .. I took 2 different accounts that was marked dead forever and almost forgot about, put them together and kept going for months running hard. As I said I was prepared to Loose/freeze the funds in my pp in worst case,but wasn't keeping much in there to be safe.I am very calculating and considered all the worst case's before I do anything .
Eb after months sent a request for id as did pp What I expected to happen in the beginning ..So NO ONE take this advise and expect anything more than reburning a burnt account... I will learn to bite my tongue and stop talking war stories..Its not about making a new stealth account because I have MANY sitting aging. Everytime I get one shut down I reopen 2 more CORRECTLY never failed me yet lol Just saying its good to get one over on them "war story"

Like when I got a suspended account fixed by calling into the new account reinstatement number I saved from before .. I was taking a chance them wanting extra info , instead of me just waiting out the suspension period of 30 days I was willing to loose the account if that was the case. I Don't want to give anyone bad advise So I will stop with the curved info.. Straight shooter from here on I PROMISE
Nothing better than just to start over with new stealth account build your feedback back up there get you limits raised and learn from your previous mistakes to try and make this one last little longer, than the last ....
Old 12-26-2014
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokerpro View Post
This kind of OP is job security for all the eBay and paypal account sellers on this site......
Just to be clear what I am talking about has nothing to do with accounts you are using ..I am talking about the accounts you have that are no good, toast, burnt , done with .Nothing to do with buying more accounts what ever you done to get them accounts suspended is the reason why you need to buy more accounts. I just want to be understood ....I am not a complete dummy..

Old 12-26-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 3,109 Times in 2,282 Posts
Longevity: 60%

He is getting more life out of the trash.
Frankenstein accounts per say. Not long term solutions but short term options.
BUT risk of getting funds frozen in paypal.
The Following User Says Thank You to yankee For This Useful Post:
bluegrass1 (12-26-2014)
Old 12-26-2014
Threadstarter  

simple and sweet thanks yankee I still yet to learn that language lol
Old 12-27-2014
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Ok you are rite GB not good advice this was in the usa only.. "I was only stating what has worked for me .Not being lazy,
The overseas user was the one pushing his luck.

He has a whole shed load more of issues than a USA user.

I am dealing with logistics here.

Old 12-27-2014
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean View Post
The overseas user was the one pushing his luck.

He has a whole shed load more of issues than a USA user.

I am dealing with logistics here.

Everyone needs a hobby lol
Old 12-27-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,926 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ooooo.halo View Post
Correct halo - does NOT make good stealth sense
Old 12-27-2014
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Correct halo - does NOT make good stealth sense
NOOOO I am linking one good pp that has a bad eb to a good eb with bad pp I am connecting two WORKING accounts NOT linking a burnt account with anything once it is toast it is toast Period.. I think everyone missed the point here I will stop lol I guess this idea was just for me If it didn't work at all I would nt have cleared almost 10k before they took it out and I still got other accounts up and running this way too .. THIS IS IN THE US ONLY TOO BTW..