Stealth account creation help - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 03-20-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 52%
Default Stealth account creation help

Hi all,

I appreciate there are 100's of threads on this subject on this forum and I've tried to collate all the info but need a few pointers of possible please.

I have....

A new bank account and sort code
A new address (bank account reg at this new address)
A new gmail email
My internet has been transferred to the new address also

My questions are:

1. Seeing as everything is new, do I need to change my I.p address if my laptop has been cleared of all cookies etc?
2. How does connecting to eBay work if you do it predominantly via mobile phone?
3. My banned eBay account is in a shortened version of my name (ie..'Jeff' rather than Jeffrey jones....this is where I don't know what to do to get it right....how should I create a new eBay account in relation to the name??, obviously my address is ok....can I use my full name on the stealth account to pass it??
4...same q as above with paypal

Hope you can advise as I find a lot of the answers relate to us accounts and vcc's whixh I don't see I need of I have created a new bank account purely for this stealth account

Thanks a lot
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-23-2015

Default Re: Stealth account creation help

from what i read, although the cookies are cleared, your ip address must be new as well, a chain is only as strong as its weakest link.

As for the name question, i am also wondering what name to use.

I have an abbreviation name like you with jeff and jeffory but not sure what last name to use to avoid being linked and bank accounts not denying funds from a random name either.
Old 03-23-2015
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 56%

You can use your name as long as you have a new address and ip. Now the thing is if you ever entered you ssn you should NOT enter it again.

How many accounts are you planning to make??

As for your phone you should definitely delete all the pp and eb apps. This is a serious linking risk. And clear all your cookies.

Also your phone may be associated with a certain IP address aswell. I usually turn my phone on airplane mode a few minutes and turn it back on. And that usually does the trick to obtain a new ip.

Oh yeah purchase the stealth guide. For proper stealth practices.
Old 03-23-2015

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 55%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubberdog View Post
1. Seeing as everything is new, do I need to change my I.p address if my laptop has been cleared of all cookies etc?
2. How does connecting to eBay work if you do it predominantly via mobile phone?
3. My banned eBay account is in a shortened version of my name (ie..'Jeff' rather than Jeffrey jones....this is where I don't know what to do to get it right....how should I create a new eBay account in relation to the name??, obviously my address is ok....can I use my full name on the stealth account to pass it??

Hope you can advise as I find a lot of the answers relate to us accounts and vcc's whixh I don't see I need of I have created a new bank account purely for this stealth account

Thanks a lot
1) Yes, new IP is a must
2) My iPhone has a section in the settings that lets me set up a personal hot spot. If you don't have this option, you can jailbreak/root and find another way or pay $5-10 for the service of having a hotspot. Dedicated IPs and Mifi's are also an option.
3 & 4) Unless your name is super unique, I'm sure your name is fine with new IPs, address, etc like you've said.

Any senior forum members correct me if I'm incorrect.
Old 03-29-2015
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 53%
Send a message via Skype™ to garry9061

Both methods work
Old 03-29-2015

Longevity: 76%

Random name - variations can work but if it's slightly connected to the banned account, woosh, say goodbye to it.

Address - advisable to have access to it, dont start just adding Flat 2A or something to an address banned on PayPal.

New IP, log all IPs - use the search, fantastic post from JamesNorth101 with a downloaded spreadsheet to keep all your IPs used. Best to use a dongle and connect to a laptop / computer. Mobiles for me carry too much risk.
Old 03-29-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,198 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 29%
Longevity: 63%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubberdog View Post

Thanks a lot
1 - Yes
2 - Just use the phone browser. Avoid the APP
3 - If your address has been used on eBay or PayPal before then its not going to be OK for use. You can use name variation, but its best to just use a fully stealth name
4 - PayPal and eBay details will need to match. What ever you use for one you need to use for the other.
Old 03-31-2015

Send a message via Skype™ to skyline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Callidus View Post
Random name - variations can work but if it's slightly connected to the banned account, woosh, say goodbye to it.
Seems like a contradiction. They can work but they can't work at the same time?
Old 03-31-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakobrockz View Post
1) Yes, new IP is a must
2) My iPhone has a section in the settings that lets me set up a personal hot spot. If you don't have this option, you can jailbreak/root and find another way
did you jail break your iPhone for this? what iOS software are you running?