IP address - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 06-25-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 53%
Default IP address

i just have a quick question that i can not seem to find the answer to. Do i need to change the IP address on the computer every time before and after i log into my eBay Stealth account?

My wife and i both use the family computer. She has her Ebay account and i just got a stealth account. I have it set up for two different user accounts. She has hers and i have mine. It just seems like it would be a pain to change the IP address every time i want to check my account.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-25-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 79%
Default Re: IP address

If you DON'T change the IP address when you change between Stealth Accounts you will have wasted any account that you shared the IP with. Now, you can get a VPN or VPS which can get you a private IP so you don't have to change IP's.
Old 06-25-2015

Longevity: 80%
Send a message via Skype™ to ebayerOG

yes, it is very advisable to wipe your computer at this point and get a VPN that is ALWAYS connected. You don't know what remnants you have left from your old account on your main computer profile. This is important because you also don't want to tarnish your miss's ebay.

you may or may not want to add a user profile to keep your stealth separate as well.

careful buddy, wife's account is in jeopardy (unless its a buyer only account)
Old 06-25-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,244 Times in 705 Posts

Can get a VPN/VPS for each stealth account and then you dont have to worry about changing ips
The Following User Says Thank You to 123 For This Useful Post:
RosieTosie (08-08-2015)
Old 07-12-2015
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 90%

the issue is how to pass the ID validate from ebay and amazon. My stealth account looks normal. However, when I try to list the item, my account get suspend immediately and I am asked the ID and utilities bill. How to work around or handle this issue? This problem could happen anytime
Old 07-21-2015

Longevity: 50%

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123 View Post
Can get a VPN/VPS for each stealth account and then you dont have to worry about changing ips
hi is there a link to how to set those up? any free services or I have to pay?
Thank you!
Old 07-21-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by haist82 View Post
any free services or I have to pay?
Free = abused, not safe, will get your account(s) banned faster than you can set them up.

Try 24vc ? VPN Service Provider | Become Anonymous
Old 07-30-2015

But don't VPN fees add up if you need a VPN for each stealth account that you have? Say, if I decide to have 5 stealth accounts that's at least 60 dollars each month just in VPN fees. Is there a cheaper workaround for this? I know you can change your IP address manually / get it refreshed manually but do you have to do that every time you switch stealth accounts?
Old 07-31-2015

create a new user account, run ccleaner then bitbleach. purchase a proxie for a couple of dollars making sure its a clean ip. there are ways to check this. thing will paypal is the ip. as long as its the same one you log into it should remain stealth. changing ip address with same paypal will cause flags. i run usa accounts from the uk with no probs. there are more ways to protect yourself but there a bit more in depth.
Old 08-01-2015

Longevity: 69%

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomadtrading View Post
But don't VPN fees add up if you need a VPN for each stealth account that you have? Say, if I decide to have 5 stealth accounts that's at least 60 dollars each month just in VPN fees. Is there a cheaper workaround for this? I know you can change your IP address manually / get it refreshed manually but do you have to do that every time you switch stealth accounts?
Yes, you need to be sure that you don't cross Ip's on different account. Outside of changing it manually the cheapest (& probably easiest ) way to change ip's is with a cellular connection.
Old 08-05-2015

Longevity: 73%

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayflower View Post
the issue is how to pass the ID validate from ebay and amazon. My stealth account looks normal. However, when I try to list the item, my account get suspend immediately and I am asked the ID and utilities bill. How to work around or handle this issue? This problem could happen anytime
What does that have to do with the op's question?
Old 08-07-2015

Longevity: 62%

I use jetpacks have been for 3 years works great but you must lop your ips cause they do repeat
Old 08-08-2015

I have been reading over this board for a while now...GREAT Info!!
I purchased eBay Stealth....again GREAT Info!
I am ready to start with my new accounts and just have 1 question about VPN.

I think 24vc is the way I am going to go. I am going to have separate user accounts on my computer for each eb/pp pair, and start off with 2 pairs. With 24vc my plan is to pay for 2 separate clean ip's. Can I use a separate ip with each user account so I only have to log into that user account and nothing else?

I know this is a question that has been covered a little here and there I just wanted to run my plan by the board and see what everyone has to say.

Thanks in advance for any advice!
Old 08-09-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,244 Times in 705 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob6574 View Post
I have been reading over this board for a while now...GREAT Info!!
I purchased eBay Stealth....again GREAT Info!
I am ready to start with my new accounts and just have 1 question about VPN.

I think 24vc is the way I am going to go. I am going to have separate user accounts on my computer for each eb/pp pair, and start off with 2 pairs. With 24vc my plan is to pay for 2 separate clean ip's. Can I use a separate ip with each user account so I only have to log into that user account and nothing else?

I know this is a question that has been covered a little here and there I just wanted to run my plan by the board and see what everyone has to say.

Thanks in advance for any advice!

Hi, yeah that's precisely correct you would just setup 2 user accounts, and setup the VPN on each and then you just login and out when you want to use them and switch between users
Old 08-09-2015

Longevity: 62%

I think its a good plan Ive used them before and it was great the only issue I have is that I sell alot of vero items and sometimes I go fast which causes accounts to get shut down so the cost is prohibitive for me since I know my accounts wont be open long
Old 08-10-2015

Longevity: 67%

The IP address need to be static. You shouldn't change your ip address during the stealth process :D
Old 08-10-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by burke View Post
I use jetpacks have been for 3 years works great but you must lop your ips cause they do repeat
u have a jetpack?
hahah
Old 08-19-2015
Subscribed [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomadtrading View Post

The BEST solution is a Verizon 3G MIFI or USB 3G stick , you can get Fresh IP every time you want , i be tracking ips and so far i NOT get one repeated ever..Services cost $15/mo .
Old 08-21-2015

Longevity: 57%

If I get the Verizon 3G MIFI can I use this for my desktop PC and laptop? I want it only for IP changing for stealth. We currently use verizon wireless. We have two PC's networked. I currently manually change the IP, which is super time consuming. I'm trying to understand a different method. How could I use this for both PC's in the home? On both PC's we have identical user accounts that we log onto depending on which stealth account were working on. We manually change the IP on the main desktop, which also updates the ip on my laptop since were networked. We both then only work on the same stealth account until we update the IP again to work on a different stealth account. Can we use this device with using two networked computers? Will it update the IP on both PC's and for different user accounts? Sorry, I'm confused. Thanks in advance for any help provided....
Old 08-25-2015
Subscribed [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruinedbypaypal View Post
If I get the Verizon 3G MIFI can I use this for my desktop PC and laptop? I want it only for IP changing for stealth. We currently use verizon wireless. We have two PC's networked. I currently manually change the IP, which is super time consuming. I'm trying to understand a different method. How could I use this for both PC's in the home? On both PC's we have identical user accounts that we log onto depending on which stealth account were working on. We manually change the IP on the main desktop, which also updates the ip on my laptop since were networked. We both then only work on the same stealth account until we update the IP again to work on a different stealth account. Can we use this device with using two networked computers? Will it update the IP on both PC's and for different user accounts? Sorry, I'm confused. Thanks in advance for any help provided....
If you using a MIFI for ebay , computer CANT be network up , every time you power up MIFI you will get Fresh IP , means your account will be 80% more secure , ebay will be put less attention to your account because your never login from same ip, is like haven a dialup services..

Now if you are using USB 3G device , the device auto disable home wifi ( wire one still up) and connect to Verizon data network for internet access , some times this way is more safe if you are careless person.
Old 08-27-2015

Longevity: 88%

like mentioned above try 24vc
Old 08-27-2015

Longevity: 54%

Hi guys, I just want to put out I had a good experience with purvpn Dedicated IP services...its only $14.95 a month...you can pay with BTC & Paypal...Dedicated IPS in the USA are only for NEW YORK, San Diego, CA & Texas...its not the fastest, but It works for me... www.purevpn.com