Reinstatement Question + My Method To Bypass Suspension - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 12-23-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 88%
Lightbulb Reinstatement Question + My Method To Bypass Suspension

Ok so here's my story, my main account got suspended cause of feedback manipulation, so I made 2 new accounts. First ebay account I made got suspended cause I was dumb enough to link it with same paypal. Second one I was smarter got one of my friends to register it for me then I logged in and put a new paypal on it. Was working fine last about 2 weeks then I got suspended again. But only reason I think I got suspended was because I was using turbo lister and in one of my listings I put the old paypal account by mistake but changed it right way but I think they linked it anyways. But anyways the 2nd account was suspended cause of "linked to suspended account." But after an hour it also got suspended for "feedback manipulation". So it got suspended for 2 reasons but anyways my main question is my main account is un-suspended on january 3. So on jan 3 I reply to there reinstatement email and will I be ok even though my 2nd account was suspended for feedback manipulation too? Also how long does it normally take for them to reinstatement an account after you agree to their reinstatement email.

On A SideNote: I don't see why a lot of you find it so hard to bypass an ebay suspension. I just got a friend of mines to register the account then i logged in didn't change any ip or anything like that and it worked perfectly for about 2 weeks and about 50 sales. And I'm pretty darn sure it would still be working if I didn't put my old paypal account on one of my turbo listed items.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-24-2008
Administrator

Thanked 1,568 Times in 861 Posts
Activity: 27%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by vix View Post
And I'm pretty darn sure it would still be working if I didn't put my old paypal account on one of my turbo listed items.
You are "100,000,000% Wrong!

There are several ways to have your accounts linked. After you spend a few days reading this forum you will learn most/all of them.

Most of us are here for the long haul, meaning we want our accounts to last for more than 2 weeks...but if that's your goal, I hope you have a lot of friends who don't mind being banned from Ebay.

Do yourself a favor and get the "Stealth Book".
Old 12-24-2008
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheyGotMeToo View Post
You are "100,000,000% Wrong!

There are several ways to have your accounts linked. After you spend a few days reading this forum you will learn most/all of them.

Most of us are here for the long haul, meaning we want our accounts to last for more than 2 weeks...but if that's your goal, I hope you have a lot of friends who don't mind being banned from Ebay.

Do yourself a favor and get the "Stealth Book".
lol true but i have read and know most of the ways to get linked but anyways whats your take on my reinstatement question?

also my friend hasn't got banned and he still sells over 10 items a day
Old 12-24-2008
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
On A SideNote: I don't see why a lot of you find it so hard to bypass an ebay suspension. I just got a friend of mines to register the account then i logged in didn't change any ip or anything like that and it worked perfectly for about 2 weeks and about 50 sales. And I'm pretty darn sure it would still be working if I didn't put my old paypal account on one of my turbo listed items.

OMG. I am going to sticky this post. There's all of us using a proven system to make accounts and here's the easy-peasy anwser.
Feel faint. (And that's from laughing). Ermm, your method stinks.
Old 12-24-2008
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean View Post
OMG. I am going to sticky this post. There's all of us using a proven system to make accounts and here's the easy-peasy anwser.
Feel faint. (And that's from laughing). Ermm, your method stinks.
well worked for what i needed sold everything i wanted too but anyways i wasn't trying to suggest anything but anyways any answers on my question?
Old 12-24-2008
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
well worked for what i needed sold everything i wanted too but anyways i wasn't trying to suggest anything but anyways any answers on my question?
thb, I needed a laugh. But I will be serious now.
Do not expect to have that first account reinstated. ebay do not really like anyone to open more accounts while under suspension. Certainly ebay 'hints'
that the account will be reinstated but not guaranteed. You can make an application which may work. A lot will depend on the actual type of suspension. I would prefer you to tell me it is a MC160 or whatever, rather than I did this & that caused that. Do you understand? FACTS.
It is likely that you have managed to get under the radar. Good for you.BUT if you are serious about staying on ebay and selling permanently then, pull your head in. Read the forum much more and consider the Stealth Book. And I hear you say why? If the methods on the forum did not work, there would be no forum. There would be users like you with methods that are not feasible wanting help.
I can bet one other thing: you are aged between 18 & 25?
Old 12-24-2008
Threadstarter  

This is the suspension I got on my accounts:

MC034 FB NOTICE: eBay Registration Suspension - Feedback Manipulation

I guess I'll just hope for the best and wait till January 3 and reply to their email, and good guess on age but not quite correct.
Old 12-24-2008
Administrator

Thanked 4,230 Times in 1,792 Posts
Longevity: 100%

Trial and Error.. you have a long way to go VIX.

It's the reason why I wrote eBay Stealth and keep it updated. I highly recommend reading it to figure everything out now before you waste more time.

Either way, good luck!