Where to go next with this account? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 12-07-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 48%
Default Where to go next with this account?

(I just recently discovered eBay Stealth, never read it before, this account was made before that)

So I got banned 3 years ago from ebay and about 1.5 years ago I made a new account. I used a new name but my real address since I had moved and it was a new address. Ever since I have been treating it like a normal account, I put my real name for the delivery address since I have bought about $5k worth of items over the years. I never planned to sell on this account but it has been working as of late.

I still have my original paypal account that was linked with the banned ebay account, however I made a new paypal with the new ebay account. Neither account has bank info. The new paypal has 4 of my real debit/credit cards linked that I use when I purchase items on ebay.

I have been slowly selling on this account for 6 months now. The past month I sold $4k out of my 1k/25k limit and every time I got money in the new paypal I transferred 100% of it to my old one which still has my paypal debit card and instantly withdraw via atm. I have also been instantly logging in between the two paypals on the same pc/ip without issue.

I decided to sell a lot this month because of the $10 maximum value fee. I sell used computers parts (80% of the sales) and legit ipods. Right before the monthly review period ended I thought I got greedy and got a mc011 because I listed 10x of two types of ipods which total'd $15k because I scaled up the prices in order to get the $10 maximum fee since they had to be listed before november 30th to qualify. At least that it was I would assume I got the mc011 for.

Naturally ebay asked for invoices for these as well as the ID and address verification which I am "handling".

My question is, what should I do to make sure this account doesn't get roasted? I am surprised neither of my pp accounts are limited.

Should I add an EIN and upgrade to business on the pp so I won't be limited by the 200/20k? I also plan to add a bank to the new paypal and use as my transfer method so I won't have the potential in the future to get limited by transferring funds constantly to the old paypal.

I am now making other proper stealth account along side this one but will be a long time before I can sell like I can on this one.

Last edited by airex; 12-07-2015 at 03:30 PM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-07-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 79%
Default Re: Where to go next with this account?

Quote:
Originally Posted by airex View Post
My question is, what should I do to make sure this account doesn't get roasted?
My question would be, why are you putting all your eggs in one basket? you really should of had a few accounts all selling at the same time. My suggestion would be to start making more accounts and spread sales across multiple accounts.

Quote:
Should I add an EIN and upgrade to business on the pp so I won't be limited by the 200/20k?
This would be a smart move.

Quote:
I also plan to add a bank to the new paypal and use as my transfer method so I won't have the potential in the future to get limited by transferring funds constantly to the old paypal.
Transferring funds to another PayPal increases the likely-hood of getting the PayPal limited.

Quote:
I am now making other proper stealth account along side this one but will be a long time before I can sell like I can on this one.
Never a bad time to start building up new accounts.