Trying to appeal my eBay suspension one year down the line - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 02-17-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 48%
Default Trying to appeal my eBay suspension one year down the line

Hello

In May last year I made some stupid mistakes that I am regretting now, I was selling cheap c**p and sooner or later complaints were flying in...anyways that lead to my selling allowance being taken away from me and back then I wasn't bothered too much about it. I'm currently using eBay Stealth but I find that when it comes to verifying identity with PayPal for example it is a real hassle for me and I started looking into any possible ways I can create a new eBay account in my personal name and address that had previously been suspended.

After many emails to eBay and many hours spent in livechat I wasn't really getting anywhere with the same stupid response that I wouldn't be able to sell on eBay for life basically. I feel this is harsh as I had only made 1 stupid mistake and since last year I've come on leaps and bounds and all my inventory is UK sourced now. I will also note that my Amazon account got suspended at the same time last year and that saw my name being blacklisted however with a few emails back and forth I managed to get a second chance with a brand new seller account and I am now in good standing with them.

I finally connected to one helpful agent on ebays livechat who for once wasn't giving me the same old automated response and he provided me with an address to where I can send a letter to eBay (somewhere in Ireland) in order to try to win an appeal. I'm just wondering is there anything/anyone I can do or contact in order to try and get my selling priveliges restored on my personal account or is this a hopeless case?

As I've said before id just love to have an eBay account registered in my name that is connected to my high limit PayPal account so I don't have to run into any hassle with creating ⊗⊗⊗⊗ identities etc with eBay and PayPal stealth. However I do accept this is probably a hopeless case as eBay and PayPal in general are useless c***s!

I will greatly appreciate any help given

Thanks
Andreas
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-18-2016

Longevity: 67%
Default Re: Trying to appeal my eBay suspension one year down the line

Never hurts to try, but really wouldn't give your hopes up.

Going stealth may be hassle at first, especially when you're new to all the mechanics of running a successful stealth accounts, but once you cross the line and gain experience you'll see it actually puts you in a better, secure position and gives you some power in controlling your income in an otherwise powerless marketplace.

If you do manage to get your original account back, there's nothing stopping another suspension down the line.
Old 02-24-2016

Longevity: 49%

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreasP View Post
Hello

In May last year I made some stupid mistakes that I am regretting now, I was selling cheap c**p and sooner or later complaints were flying in...anyways that lead to my selling allowance being taken away from me and back then I wasn't bothered too much about it. I'm currently using eBay Stealth but I find that when it comes to verifying identity with PayPal for example it is a real hassle for me and I started looking into any possible ways I can create a new eBay account in my personal name and address that had previously been suspended.

After many emails to eBay and many hours spent in livechat I wasn't really getting anywhere with the same stupid response that I wouldn't be able to sell on eBay for life basically. I feel this is harsh as I had only made 1 stupid mistake and since last year I've come on leaps and bounds and all my inventory is UK sourced now. I will also note that my Amazon account got suspended at the same time last year and that saw my name being blacklisted however with a few emails back and forth I managed to get a second chance with a brand new seller account and I am now in good standing with them.

I finally connected to one helpful agent on ebays livechat who for once wasn't giving me the same old automated response and he provided me with an address to where I can send a letter to eBay (somewhere in Ireland) in order to try to win an appeal. I'm just wondering is there anything/anyone I can do or contact in order to try and get my selling priveliges restored on my personal account or is this a hopeless case?

As I've said before id just love to have an eBay account registered in my name that is connected to my high limit PayPal account so I don't have to run into any hassle with creating ⊗⊗⊗⊗ identities etc with eBay and PayPal stealth. However I do accept this is probably a hopeless case as eBay and PayPal in general are useless c***s!

I will greatly appreciate any help given

Thanks
Andreas
I wouldn't get your hopes up. It might be worth a try appealing but usually they really don't care. My original account got restricted in selling in a certain category almost 4 years ago and I have been selling in other categories ever since and I'm a top rated seller and they still wouldn't allow me to sell in the category I was restricted. I just received a response saying I would never be allowed to sell in that category again.

Lots of people seem to have lots of stealth accounts and do really well on them. I'm going to be creating my first stealth in the next few days to hopefully start selling in the category I was restricted in. Hopefully it works out but I understand where you are coming from because I find that it seems a lot of hassle and hard work getting a stealth account up and running. Good luck!
Old 02-24-2016

Longevity: 59%

You said it yourself you were selling cheap stuff, more than likely its was ricky lakes. No harm in trying, but I can probably tell you the outcome of the appeal just now.

Instead of putting all that effort into getting back a dead and buried account, if its the lifting limits that's the issue why not check the market place here? Plenty of good knowledgeable sellers who offer great services for this, or even PP with limits removed etc.
Old 02-29-2016
MU

Longevity: 47%

My ebay account is also suspended
what can i do rather buy the ebay account or self crete the account