eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   new user account on same laptop (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/95905-new-user-account-same-laptop.html)

e2free 04-28-2016 02:48 PM

new user account on same laptop

basically i am using one account on one laptop using dongle, now want to setup another ebay and paypal account will this be ok just to make new user account in that windows (laptop) and use new dongle for that account? or I need new laptop ?

Play 04-28-2016 02:49 PM

Re: new user account on same laptop

new user is fine.

ilcarletto 04-28-2016 02:51 PM

New dongle is not necessary.

You can use both accounts with the same dongle providing that you change the IP every time you log on/off from each account.

Keep trace and try not to cross-use IPs on the accounts.

e2free 04-28-2016 02:54 PM

well i am using dongle and notice it only give 3 ip address so it can be quite dangerous what do u think? using ee sim

Play 04-28-2016 03:10 PM

You need to keep a record of the ip's. You can buy ee sim, but your going to eventually run in to trouble having not kept a record from the start. Especially when you start to scale up into 5 to 10 accounts, UK doesnt have 5 to 10 different mobile operators

e2free 04-28-2016 03:22 PM

ok thanks, i thought new sim and dongle give you new unique ip address, is that true?

ilcarletto 04-28-2016 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by e2free (Post 766430)
well i am using dongle and notice it only give 3 ip address so it can be quite dangerous what do u think? using ee sim

You'd better find an ISP with a larger pool of addresses... 3 is really low!

e2free 04-28-2016 03:31 PM

batter to go for vpn then?

Play 04-28-2016 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ilcarletto (Post 766448)
You'd better find an ISP with a larger pool of addresses... 3 is really low!

Im going to just quote and repeat this, because when I used a 3 (both 3g and 4g), I finished all their IP's within a few months!! Avoid them unless you want to dedicate the entire dongle to one 'solid' stealth account.

Play 04-28-2016 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by e2free (Post 766449)
batter to go for vpn then?

You seem very new to the game, and reluctant. You should consider VPN for your first account, just so you can get to grips with the concept and not worry about IP (for now anyway)

rsot 04-28-2016 08:27 PM

New user account is fine.

Resetting the dongle will give you new IP

GreenBean 04-29-2016 02:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by e2free (Post 766430)

Consider another dongle with a wider IP range.

:bird:

GreenBean 04-29-2016 02:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Play (Post 766488)
You seem very new to the game, and reluctant. You should consider VPN for your first account, just so you can get to grips with the concept and not worry about IP (for now anyway)

What??.... what sort of not funny joke is this?

a newbie does not need the added grief of a VPN working. WTfudge are they going to do if they use the same laptop/IP and do not set it up correctly?

A new dongle, a new IP and they start to learn how to do stealth.

When they become proficient, they explore other methods.

:peace:

Angel1978 04-29-2016 03:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean (Post 766579)

a newbie does not need the added grief of a VPN working. WTfudge are they going to do if they use the same laptop/IP and do not set it up correctly?

As a newbie to stealth this is valuable information. I'm looking for the easiest way possible to get started which is why I decided on a dongle myself. I figured later on I could get multiple sims and an unblocked dongle or have multiple dongles on the go with different providers. But for now, I just need the easy route. VPN is too much of a learning curve with everything else included, something for later maybe, with a dedicated IP perhaps. Simple really is the best way for any newbie like myself who may be a little technical illiterate.

Play 04-29-2016 07:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean (Post 766579)

In my personal opinion, I find 24vc VPN very easy to operate. What I meant was, as a noobie, keeping track of IPs, changing IPs, learning how to change IPs depending on your setup, then OP might accidentally forget to change IP etc. etc. etc. could accidentally link accounts.

A VPN, you install, login, done.

RosieTosie 04-29-2016 11:25 AM

Depends really how computer literate op is, 24vc really are excellent even with complete newbie's like I was when I signed up to one of their vpn's, they had to take over my computer and install the VPN remotely which worked like a dream. But as GB said a complete newbie to stealth and everything might find adding a VPN the straw that broke camels back!

rsot 04-29-2016 12:10 PM

@OP, you seem to be doing well with dongles :) Only reason to have multiple dongles and multiple sims is if you want to operate accounts on different computers at the SAME time. Otherwise, one dongle should be quite sufficient with reset each time you go onto a different account

Play 04-29-2016 12:14 PM

Bare in mind, some dongles are cross compatible with other network providers. So no need to fork out on the expensive dongles themselves.

e2free 04-29-2016 04:51 PM

Guys thanks for your comments I been using AZ account for over a year and never had issue. Few months ago created another account on new laptop and totally separate dongle and sim but both network are same ee now wants to create another account with new dongle and possible with 3 dongles so should be ok i think . I tought ip create with your dongle and sim and if you chnage the dongle it gives us totally different ip? My both dongles are from ee but their ip's are totally different can they match?

realdeals 04-29-2016 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Play (Post 766487)
Im going to just quote and repeat this, because when I used a 3 (both 3g and 4g), I finished all their IP's within a few months!! Avoid them unless you want to dedicate the entire dongle to one 'solid' stealth account.

Not only did you misunderstand what ilcarletto said, but you are talking absolute smack too.

For starters ilcarletto was referencing the number 3.....not the mobile network.

SECONDLY.....3 is IMO the best mobile network to use on a dongle.....I am running 30+ accounts off a single '3' dongle with no issues at all. Massive i.p pool.

There is no problem if the i.p repeats, as long as it is repeating on the same account it originated from.

GreenBean 04-29-2016 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Play (Post 766632)
In my personal opinion, I find 24vc VPN very easy to operate. What I meant was, as a noobie, keeping track of IPs, changing IPs, learning how to change IPs depending on your setup, then OP might accidentally forget to change IP etc. etc. etc. could accidentally link accounts.

A VPN, you install, login, done.

Tosh.

You are assuming too much.

You are not taking into account what happens to more than one seller after the devastation of a permanent suspension.

Many have become so depressed, upset, they find the concept of "going stealth" overwhelming.

IF they are guided into easier steps to learn, operate and profit from a stealth account, then later the concepts of different methods can be introduced.

I bet no Formula 1 racing drivef jumped into a super high powered car and was brilliant straight away.

Doing stealth when new is the same principle.

:pop2:

Play 04-30-2016 06:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean (Post 766788)
Tosh.

You are assuming too much.

You are not taking into account what happens to more than one seller after the devastation of a permanent suspension.

Many have become so depressed, upset, they find the concept of "going stealth" overwhelming.

IF they are guided into easier steps to learn, operate and profit from a stealth account, then later the concepts of different methods can be introduced.

I bet no Formula 1 racing drivef jumped into a super high powered car and was brilliant straight away.

Doing stealth when new is the same principle.

:pop2:

I think RosieTosie made a good point here. If your computer literate, the VPN method is second nature. I should of taken that into consideration when giving the OP a response.