1st account restricted, after eBay restricted the second account. How? Why? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 05-03-2016

Activity: 11%
Longevity: 47%
Default 1st account restricted, after eBay restricted the second account. How? Why?

Hi. This is gonna be long post, but pleaseeeee I need a help. I bought stealth guide, I am not a complete newbie hear but I need help!!!

I have two accounts, one on my name and one my wifes name. My wifes ebay account was restricted yesterday, and after a while they have restricted mine account as well.

This is message I received from ebay:

"Hello xxxxx

It looks like your xxxxxxxxx account is associated with another account, yyyyyyyyy, which is currently restricted on eBay. As a result, we’ve restricted the xxxxxxxxx account until you can resolve our concerns.

Be sure to sign in with xxxxxxxxx. That will make it easier for us to help you out.

Thanks,

We hope to hear from you soon."

And when I click to "resolve our concerns" this page openes:

"Hello, xxxxxxxxx

We've noticed that your account appears to be associated with another.

Are you familiar with the account yyyyyyyyyy?

(here I can click on one of the options below):
-I'm the owner of this account.
-I'm not the owner of this account, but I may be able to explain why my account has been associated with it.
-I don't know this account at all."

Is there any options how to get my account back here?

First let me try to explain my background here, so you guys can give me some advices what did I do wrong here. I bought stealth guide, but after I opened this account.

1. I was always using diferent IP adresses and have 2 different user accounts opened on Windows platform.

2. My wifes data are accurate, her credit card, her bank account, her address, everything verified.

3. My details - correct name, stealth address on ebay and pp, bank account added, but was unable to add card on pp because addresses were mismatched. Here I did mistake and tryed to put credit card with address the same as my wifes address. Paypal is not limited, it is still operating without any problems.

4. Once I did money transfer between two paypal accounts

5. I added credit card under my eBay account with my real details, meaning I put credit card which has the same address as my wife's credit card.

6. I sent some pictures from my wifes gmail acc to my gmail acc and listed those items. I think I did not remove meta tags off on all pictures.

7. I have been opening amazon.com and amazon.co.uk accounts from both windows user accounts, mine and wifes.

8. I have been searching products to sell trough Terapeak on my wifes useraccount, open those products under her ebay account, afterwards log off from her useracc, swith off router, log in to my user acc, make sure to got a new Ip address and listed those products under my eBay account.

9. We were using some applications to list our items and monitor stock of our items because we are droppshippers. Those applications were connected with both of our ebay accounts. Since I was unable to pay for those applications under my account trough my paypal account (since pp refused to pay without adding a credit card) I used my wifes paypal to pay for them.

10. What I did as well was log out from one of those applications, went to my wifes user acc, log in to the same application and changed the keys which previously connected my eBay acc with this application so I can connect her eBay acc with that application. I did that because I still had ongoing membership on that aplication but did not want to use it with my eBay acc, rather hers.

I now this is long email, but I would really like to know if you have any suggestions about what did I do wrong here?

Feel free to ask anything or for further explanation of my points above.

I have the option (as mentioned above) to contact ebay - what should I tell them, ie do I have any chances to get my account out of restriction mode?

Thank you a god bless you.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-03-2016

Thanked 1,655 Times in 1,333 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 67%
Default Re: 1st account restricted, after eBay restricted the second account. How? Why?

If you've any chance of help, summarise this book you've written into one paragraph buddy.

Last edited by TGMT²; 05-03-2016 at 07:04 PM. Reason: standard font only.. Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Play For This Useful Post:
eusebio (05-04-2016)
Old 05-03-2016
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 23%
Longevity: 54%
Default Re: 1st account restricted, after eBay restricted the second account. How? Why?

Hi
Many things you done which linked both of your accounts. These are linked u can't do anything.

You still not told us why your wife's account suspended? As best option will be to clear that account first and then u r will be fine or forget these two accounts and get new ons
The Following User Says Thank You to e2free For This Useful Post:
eusebio (05-04-2016)
Old 05-03-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by e2free View Post
Hi
Many things you done which linked both of your accounts. These are linked u can't do anything.

You still not told us why your wife's account suspended? As best option will be to clear that account first and then u r will be fine or forget these two accounts and get new ons
My wife's account was suspended because we had 3 cancelled transactions in total.
Old 05-03-2016
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by eusebio View Post
My wife's account was suspended because we had 3 cancelled transactions in total.
well batter to appeal that decision or ask your wife to contact ebay and get your wife's account restored,

so your wife;s account went blow standard? was it another reason they mentioned in the suspension email?

batter if you post the wording of email here so other senior member will batter understand your issue and guide you
The Following User Says Thank You to e2free For This Useful Post:
eusebio (05-04-2016)
Old 05-04-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Play View Post
If you've any chance of help, summarise this book you've written into one paragraph buddy.
I had to explain what was goimg on because I have to learn on my mistakes. Currently , I do not know what they are. I am guessing, but I am nit sure.

Last edited by eusebio; 05-04-2016 at 02:13 AM.
Old 05-04-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
well batter to appeal that decision or ask your wife to contact ebay and get your wife's account restored,

so your wife;s account went blow standard? was it another reason they mentioned in the suspension email?

batter if you post the wording of email here so other senior member will batter understand your issue and guide you
There is a exact email.I have received from them in my initial post. I have to correct myself. I went beloe standard because I had more than 0.3% of cases which I did not find resolve mwith my buyers and I was found guilty.
I am.aware now that you have to find solution with your buyet within 7 days (i think), otherwise if it would be your fault, you arr ****ed.
Old 05-04-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

You need to know that that ebay/paypal will regard both accounts as belonging to one party, most of the time.

How old are the accounts and had they been OK before these issues.

Welcome to the forum -- all the best as you learn to do stealth. Keep asking the questions too!

Old 05-04-2016

Longevity: 49%

My sisters account got suspended and they linked our accounts together and my account was suspended too, however my account was 5+ years older than hers so all I did was email them saying that my account was opened way before hers and we didn't use each others accounts and that we are completely separate people and they unsuspended mine straight away. So if your eBay account is older than hers maybe try that? Might not work but it worked for me.
Old 05-04-2016
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
There is a exact email.I have received from them in my initial post. I have to correct myself. I went beloe standard because I had more than 0.3% of cases which I did not find resolve mwith my buyers and I was found guilty.
I am.aware now that you have to find solution with your buyet within 7 days (i think), otherwise if it would be your fault, you arr ****ed.
this email which u mentioned in your first post this is what u received, I am talking about your wife's account email,

yours is suspended due to link of your wife's but you need to sort out your wife's account first forget about your account.

once your wife's account sorted yours will be ok aswelll
Old 05-04-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean View Post
You need to know that that ebay/paypal will regard both accounts as belonging to one party, most of the time.

How old are the accounts and had they been OK before these issues.

Welcome to the forum -- all the best as you learn to do stealth. Keep asking the questions too!

The first account wasn't in good shape. She did several VERO violations and afterwards she went below standard and now she cant sell anything.

I spoke with ebay and I can still sell, regardless my account are linked now, but they just remind me that we are linked now.

They told me that my wife should call them and discuss her matter, and try to lift her restriction.

I am aware that whatever condition I will have on my account or vice versa, the linked account will follow.

Your opinions?
Old 05-04-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
this email which u mentioned in your first post this is what u received, I am talking about your wife's account email,

yours is suspended due to link of your wife's but you need to sort out your wife's account first forget about your account.

once your wife's account sorted yours will be ok aswelll
She went below standard, having more than 0.3% cases resloved in buyers favour by ebay's decision.
Old 05-04-2016
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
She went below standard, having more than 0.3% cases resloved in buyers favour by ebay's decision.
well thats fine as long as you can sell no problem, just try to get your wife's account back but if its vero then very had to get it back,

best to get stealth account if your account get down anytime then u can use that