eBay account restricted - Below standard global performance - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 04-06-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 46%
Default eBay account restricted - Below standard global performance

Hi guys,

I have a problem with my account on eBay.
I`m a new seller, Selling for just over 3 months.

In the beginning I had a problem with one of my suppliers so I needed to cancel 6 transactions.
Since than I`m selling really well, about 3-5 items a day on average.

Until 3 days ago I was a new seller, means the payment for each sold item was on pending on Paypal for 21 days.
In order to hit the new seller`s criteria I needed to:

* Total sales of over $250
* Sale to 25 us buyers
* 90 days since my first sale
* Above standard performance

So basically 3 days ago I hit the criteria, I was able to receive the payment right away.
I listed a few items and went to sleep.
In the morning I saw there are no sales at all - strange ... I checked my eBay and I see a message from eBay say`s my account is restricted because of the below standard on global program and so is my other account.

The funny thing is that I called their customer service a few times in the last couple of weeks and each time they said that my account is looking good, and for a new seller I`m doing great, I should keep up selling like this and I`m an asset to eBay community.

My account being restricted I cant list any items, all of my listings are removed all I can do is buy.

There are anything I can do ?!
I was going to work on my global performance but first I needed to finish with that new seller stuff so I focused on US buyers and not global.

The other thing is that my main account that was restricted is on my dad`s name and I have a second account on my name that also got restricted for no reason!
There is nothing connection between the 2 account, different name, different Paypal the only thing is the address and the IP maybe.

Can I appeal about the second one or should I be focusing on getting the main account back?
Is there any chance to get it back?
I read somewhere to try to reach them on twitter or facebook it may have a greater impact on the case.

What do you think?

Thanks,
Peter
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-15-2016

Longevity: 46%
Default Re: eBay account restricted - Below standard global performance

Hi PeterT89

My ebay account have restricted and reason like you.
That I am a member since 2007.
After received email from ebay. I have reply and asked them.

ebay reply me.

"Upon checking your account, I can see that your account was restricted from selling due to the risk it exhibits to eBay and to its community. To help keep eBay a safe place for everyone, we sometimes find it necessary to place restrictions on certain accounts. If it is determined that a seller is unable to fulfill their obligations to their buyers or if they pose a significant risk to the eBay community, we restrict the account's ability to sell on the site.

We have determined that it is in our mutual best interest to discontinue a selling relationship.

From this point forward, we ask that you find a different venue to sell your inventory.

This decision includes all accounts that you use on the site. Any and all accounts that are used to circumvent our decision will also result in suspension.

We understand that you may be disappointed about our decision, and we regret any frustration or inconvenience this decision may cause you.

I know this may not have been the answer that you were hoping for, but this is our final decision."

** That will not come back again. **

If you have second account please make sure IP for use.
The computer should be changed and restart router or modem before connect internet.

GOOD LUCK
June
Old 05-03-2016

Longevity: 52%

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT89 View Post
Hi guys,

In the beginning I had a problem with one of my suppliers so I needed to cancel 6 transactions.

Until 3 days ago I was a new seller, means the payment for each sold item was on pending on Paypal for 21 days.

* Sale to 25 us buyers

So basically 3 days ago I hit the criteria, I was able to receive the payment right away.
In the morning I saw there are no sales at all - strange ... I checked my eBay and I see a message from eBay say`s my account is restricted because of the below standard on global program and so is my other account.

The funny thing is that I called their customer service a few times in the last couple of weeks and each time they said that my account is looking good, and for a new seller I`m doing great, I should keep up selling like this and I`m an asset to eBay community.

My account being restricted I cant list any items, all of my listings are removed all I can do is buy.

I was going to work on my global performance but first I needed to finish with that new seller stuff so I focused on US buyers and not global.

The other thing is that my main account that was restricted is on my dad`s name and I have a second account on my name that also got restricted for no reason!
There is nothing connection between the 2 account, different name, different Paypal the only thing is the address and the IP maybe.

Can I appeal about the second one or should I be focusing on getting the main account back?
I read somewhere to try to reach them on twitter or facebook it may have a greater impact on the case.

What do you think?

Thanks,
Peter
you have to use a different address and IP for each account
Old 05-03-2016

Longevity: 52%

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT89 View Post
Hi guys,

* Sale to 25 us buyers

What do you think?

Thanks,
Peter
also you seller performance went below standard probably because of the transactions that you canceled or if you had more than 2 cases closed against you by customer service