eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   EBay Tools and Software (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-tools-software/)
-   -   Will Inkfrog link my stealth babies ? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-tools-software/109644-will-inkfrog-link-my-stealth-babies.html)

napelnej39 08-11-2017 12:38 PM

Will Inkfrog link my stealth babies ?

Will Inkfrog link my stealth accounts if I connect them to Inkfrog account ? I've heared that it will link the accounts by pictures. I need a proper response though if there are things that I need to watch out for. If there is a good alternative for a listing tool that will manage multiple accounts please let me know. Thanks=}

toml3030 08-11-2017 05:12 PM

Re: Will Inkfrog link my stealth babies ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by napelnej39 (Post 864791)
Will Inkfrog link my stealth accounts if I connect them to Inkfrog account ?

It can be done if ebay wants to but I haven't heard of anyone who was conclusively been linked by it.

empirestate 08-11-2017 05:56 PM

JamesNorth101 08-11-2017 06:08 PM

Just make sure that you use a new IP for each token generation and you will be fine :)

I am not sure if how they used to store the pictures has changed or not

napelnej39 08-13-2017 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 (Post 864859)
Just make sure that you use a new IP for each token generation and you will be fine :)

I am not sure if how they used to store the pictures has changed or not

So that means I need to connect the accounts with a fresh IP but then I can use Inkfrog on any IP and manage the accounts right ?
I'm going to try using it with one account for a month and just see for myself though.

napelnej39 08-13-2017 06:10 PM

[QUOTE=empirestate;864855]If used correctly, Infrog does not link your multiple accounts.

Any tips on how to do that ? :) Thanks:spy::spy::spy:

empirestate 08-13-2017 08:11 PM

[quote=napelnej39;865185]
Quote:

Originally Posted by empirestate (Post 864855)
If used correctly, Infrog does not link your multiple accounts.

Any tips on how to do that ? :) Thanks:spy::spy::spy:

Dedicated IP for each token generation
How to clean photos
Best image resizer

LittleJJ 09-05-2017 10:58 AM

I'm also wondering use the same tile and pictures from other suspended account will that bee link even use fresh IP for token with new stealth account.

Play 09-05-2017 11:42 AM

You don't need a "Fresh IP". Just ensure IPs don't overlap.

This is an absolute time saver when managing multiple accounts and listings. Using this simple tool, you can manage all listings (descriptions, prices, quantity etc.) from all accounts, all at once.
It’s like being logged into all your accounts at the same time, without having to do all the IP logging etc.

Important Note - when you sign up, head over to settings and opt out of Inkfrog sharing your information with eBay. Also avoid using Inkfrogs' image management feature - upload your own images to eBay.

More here >>> http://www.aspkin.com/forums/multipl...ficiently.html

BaggaDonuts 09-05-2017 10:49 PM

I linked two accounts and found it to be exceptionally slow. Did anyone else find that to be the case or did I catch them on a bad night?

Play 09-06-2017 12:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BaggaDonuts (Post 869884)
I linked two accounts and found it to be exceptionally slow. Did anyone else find that to be the case or did I catch them on a bad night?

I have four ebay accounts under one inkfrog account. No issues on my end. Try them again.

barkley70 09-16-2017 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Play (Post 869901)
I have four ebay accounts under one inkfrog account. No issues on my end. Try them again.

Interesting. I use IF for one account and have been hesitant to link another stealth acct to it. So if I use IF's listing tool, I can list to multiple accounts at once, no matter the IP address after I've generated the token using a clean IP address? When I am managing the library of IF and am ready to make listings go live, it doesn't matter if the listings are for multiple accounts? EB doesn't notice they are all being pushed from IF at the same time? Just curious as to how this is safe. Thanks!

Play 09-16-2017 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by barkley70 (Post 871895)
Interesting. I use IF for one account and have been hesitant to link another stealth acct to it. So if I use IF's listing tool, I can list to multiple accounts at once, no matter the IP address after I've generated the token using a clean IP address? When I am managing the library of IF and am ready to make listings go live, it doesn't matter if the listings are for multiple accounts? EB doesn't notice they are all being pushed from IF at the same time? Just curious as to how this is safe. Thanks!

Pretty much correct.

What I tend to do is make my listing from ebay's website directly though, as oppose to using Inkfrogs image library (which apparently can cause accounts to link).

I then use the Inkfrog platform to manage listings, i.e. quantity, description, relisting ended listings etc.

barkley70 09-18-2017 12:23 PM

OK. So it sounds like I will need separate IF accounts for each stealth EB account, because I use the employee account feature. I have employees list my items and don't want them to log into the wrong accounts,
so I just have them make drafts of items on IF and then I approve for them to go live. The image linking makes me nervois, so I'll just keep it the way I have it now. Thanks for the info.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Play (Post 871896)
Pretty much correct.

What I tend to do is make my listing from ebay's website directly though, as oppose to using Inkfrogs image library (which apparently can cause accounts to link).

I then use the Inkfrog platform to manage listings, i.e. quantity, description, relisting ended listings etc.

learner00780 04-06-2019 12:45 PM

Has any one ues Multiorders? Will it link ebay accounts?

learner00780 04-06-2019 02:55 PM