eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   EBay Tools and Software (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-tools-software/)
-   -   Need suggestions for using stealth eBay on mobile phone (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-tools-software/112560-need-suggestions-using-stealth-ebay-mobile-phone.html)

ernest2449 11-28-2017 01:46 AM

Need suggestions for using stealth eBay on mobile phone

Hi all!

Firstly, I would like to apologize if this is already answered somewhere - I couldn't seem to find it, if so.

Have my first stealth eBay up and going good so far! I know that from reading the guide that the actual eBay app is a big no no. So my question is - what is a similar solution for replying to messages (and possibly accessing) my stealth eBay on the go, particularly on my mobile phone (iPhone X if it matters). I know that I could turn my VPN on on my phone, login to mobile site, etc. But wondering if there is a more streamlined solution.

My initial thought is simply replying to messages via gmail on my Mail application on my phone. I don't think this would reveal IP, right? Or do you guys have an app that you use to accomplish this?

Thanks in advance all!

tweed 11-28-2017 07:59 AM

Re: Need suggestions for using stealth eBay on mobile phone

Quote:

Originally Posted by ernest2449 (Post 887180)
Hi all!

Firstly, I would like to apologize if this is already answered somewhere - I couldn't seem to find it, if so.

Have my first stealth eBay up and going good so far! I know that from reading the guide that the actual eBay app is a big no no. So my question is - what is a similar solution for replying to messages (and possibly accessing) my stealth eBay on the go, particularly on my mobile phone (iPhone X if it matters). I know that I could turn my VPN on on my phone, login to mobile site, etc. But wondering if there is a more streamlined solution.

My initial thought is simply replying to messages via gmail on my Mail application on my phone. I don't think this would reveal IP, right? Or do you guys have an app that you use to accomplish this?

Thanks in advance all!

Great question as I am too interested in this answer

ernest2449 11-30-2017 09:26 AM

Hmm, thought this topic would be pretty popular...anyone have anything? Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tweed 12-03-2017 03:20 PM

Give it so some time, but in the meanwhile I truly believe you owe it to your to grab the stealth guide it is great and very informative.

There is a specific section in the guide that talks about numbers.

ernest2449 12-03-2017 03:59 PM

Hi Tweed, thanks for weighing in. I have a stealth guide of sorts from a reputable source, but not THE guide. So yes you are right - I do plan to get that one, as I believe it goes more in depth.

What do you mean by numbers?

Thanks

tweed 12-03-2017 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ernest2449 (Post 888332)
Hi Tweed, thanks for weighing in. I have a stealth guide of sorts from a reputable source, but not THE guide. So yes you are right - I do plan to get that one, as I believe it goes more in depth.

What do you mean by numbers?

Thanks

You are welcome...and I was referring to phone numbers.

cr0nis 02-06-2018 04:30 AM

I had the same issue. Started with one account and now have 5 or so. I decided to use inkfrog since it will import all messages into their website. You can reply from their tool.

A slightly easier way is to add all the email addresses of your stealth to your phone. You can reply to any ebay messages as you would an email (just reply and type). Just don't attach things and keep your formatting simple. You MUST disable the auto download of images if you chose this route (and DO NOT click on any links that would take you to ebay...just reply)

I use both methods and I have been getting good feedback. The email way is the easiest. The inkfrog way combines everything and shows a "reply" icon so I don't have to ask myself if i took care of that message.

If you decide the inkfrog route please read up on on this forum on generating unique tokens/ip otherwise you will link your account if not initially configured correctly.

Cheers

hussain098101 03-20-2018 04:59 PM

so is there no way of using the app at all?

empirestate 03-21-2018 06:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hussain098101 (Post 908950)
so is there no way of using the app at all?

Not suggested to use app, it tracks everything like a mofo
Add NEW PP to eBay
Clean photos
Bulk resize images

rnj 03-27-2018 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by empirestate (Post 909097)

If you disable images on gmail can you reply to ebay/paypal messages through gmail EVEN though your accessing the gmail form an wifi ip thay has been baned? Do I need to change ip every time I reply to gmail regarding ebay?

rsot 03-27-2018 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rnj (Post 910449)
If you disable images on gmail can you reply to ebay/paypal messages through gmail EVEN though your accessing the gmail form an wifi ip thay has been baned? Do I need to change ip every time I reply to gmail regarding ebay?

Disabling images and flash items is right and google has a built-in IP mask so lots of people reply directly via gmail. Doesn't causing linking - I'm still a fan of logging into eb and replying there but gmail does allow for replying safely.