AntListing : MANAGE how many ACCOUNTS? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > Auction Listing > EBay Tools and Software

EBay Tools and Software General discussions on eBay tools & software, Auctiva, Turbo Lister, InkFrog, ShipStation and more.

Old 05-02-2013

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 64%
Arrow AntListing : MANAGE how many ACCOUNTS?

Hi

Someone try antlisting?

How many account can we manage in antlisting for professionnal plan at 19.99$ ? http://www.antlisting.com/price.htm

Thanks for share
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-02-2013

yes would like to hear more on this I searched in the forum and no one really had any solid answers. I would think even at some point it might have issues because think about it, it is designed so people can control lots of accounts, that has to be a red flag for ebay. I am not sure but I am really scared to use any of these services. I mean imagine if some guy creates a 1000 accounts and goes ebay crazy and rips off a lot of money from ebay would they not see that all these accounts came from the same IP as mine because we are both using antlisting????? Scares me personally even though I need the service bad!
Old 05-02-2013

Longevity: 65%

ill help you guys since i need to get my rep up! lol. I have been using antlisting and its perfect. Their china owned so theyll never fold and give up your info haha. you can do everything from it for very cheap 10$. manage multiple accounts for the same 10$. as many accounts as you want. They will charge you more per month around 80$ for antlisting on multiple computers. Their is a language barrier since they are foreign but they do respond and will try their best to help.
The Following User Says Thank You to kmbtrader For This Useful Post:
razzor3000 (05-03-2013)
Old 05-02-2013

used for about 6 months now a guy slapped on here helped me so he gets credit too. all my accounts are fine i have many accounts now so no worries guys. you can do everything listing auction, replying to message, checking orders i use it for evertyhing except printing labels so its pretty much perfect. Their are a few small things like bringing my own templates and things into the program but i figure i can just log into ebay and do that work then just manage from antlisting. You guys have more questions just message me or put on here ill try to remember to check this thread. Hope this helps guys i searched for long time for these answers.
Old 05-02-2013

Ok so it is stealth safe?
Old 05-02-2013

yes i used it for multiple accounts for months
Old 05-03-2013
Threadstarter  

Talking AntListings and 3rd party just for grow up

Quote:
Originally Posted by danshan View Post
I am not sure but I am really scared to use any of these services. I mean imagine if some guy creates a 1000 accounts and goes ebay crazy and rips off a lot of money from ebay would they not see that all these accounts came from the same IP as mine because we are both using antlisting????? Scares me personally even though I need the service bad!
It scares me too (a little), i say a little cause if a guy put a MF mess in ebay with Antlisting or other with a IP from a 3rd Party service what's happend...?

ebay can't link you & bann you cause of your IP adress from their 3rd party service.. They can bann you for X or Y reason but not by your IP.
So, the question of IP range, IP links is (i think) over?

..if they do that, if they ban for IP reason with Antlisting, Pushauction or other it's like use a self-defence weapon in the dark and shoot cause they heard a bad guy in their ebay place.. They could hurt their good sellers ...

I think it's a good solution to grow up a Loooot of many many littles accounts and load them gently
Old 05-03-2013
Threadstarter  

Arrow 80 $ Per mouth for multi account on AntListings ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmbtrader View Post
They will charge you more per month around 80$ for antlisting on multiple computers..

Why they charge you 80 usd per mounth ? i saw a 19,99 $ plan and if i use multi-account option + 10 $ so 29,99 $

How can you pay an as hard price friend ?
Old 08-06-2013

Longevity: 66%

I am interested in this tool. kmbtrader, are you still using it sucessfully?

From a technical standpoint, I am not too worried about IP. As long as you generate your token using your stealth IP, you should not have problem after that. eBay knows that Approved eBay developers will do action on ebay on behalf of users via the same IP.

I may try it for a couple of accounts and see if it lasts.

Anyone esle has experience with this tool?
Old 08-07-2013

Default antlisting

hey john456: Yes the tool is working perfectly.

You generate token, been using multiple accounts in antlisting for 6+ months now. Yes its so cheap why not try it does messages very easily, You can check sold or anything like that. Its supports multiple accounts with same 9.99 a month alot of accounts dont remember maybe 20 or so. Technical support is quick although english is a little work but not to bad. Edit listing is a bit kooky. I also saw one awesome feature i thought about. It builds the emails of all your customer and you easily export to excel file. It builds all other info tele,add, etc but i thought email to be more important.

Quote:
Originally Posted by john456 View Post
I am interested in this tool. kmbtrader, are you still using it sucessfully?

From a technical standpoint, I am not too worried about IP. As long as you generate your token using your stealth IP, you should not have problem after that. eBay knows that Approved eBay developers will do action on ebay on behalf of users via the same IP.

I may try it for a couple of accounts and see if it lasts.

Anyone esle has experience with this tool?
Old 08-07-2013

Default antlisting

I pay $9.99m and have a few accounts. I meant the option for 80$ for the program on multiple computers i was just showing all options.

Quote:
Originally Posted by razzor3000 View Post
Why they charge you 80 usd per mounth ? i saw a 19,99 $ plan and if i use multi-account option + 10 $ so 29,99 $

How can you pay an as hard price friend ?
Old 08-07-2013

Longevity: 66%

Thanks. I am going to try it.

You generate tokens on each windows user account?

What was your method?

Thx
J
Old 08-12-2013

Default antlisting

yes generate tokens on each separate windows user account with different ip's
Old 08-12-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,198 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 28%
Longevity: 63%

When ever you generate a token for any of the eBay listing software you have to use the same stealth method that you would for logging into an eBay account

So needs to be a new IP and needs to be on the right windows user account.
Old 08-19-2013
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 89%

I can't log in Antlisting on another user to start off. It only works with the admin user acct where I don't want to produce a token.
I want to produce tokens for other ebay accts but I get a false login warning. I haven't even entered any password info. Any ideas?
Old 08-20-2013

Why cant you log in? It might ask you for codes but just re enter the same codes as you did at on the first user account where it works.
Old 08-20-2013

if not email the support bc this isnt correct function. i just keep adding ebay accounts so.
Old 08-27-2013
Threadstarter  

Smile ANTLISTING & as many user on the SAME SESSION ???

Hi the community

If i understood well :

With an antListing software, you can manage from THE SAME WINDOWS SESSION USER as many account as you want ( ? )

Or you need instal antlisting on each user session and work trough windows session user separately?

actually i work on laptops i3 , i can create +- 20 user session per laptop. and i really become crazzy with the management of my connections paterns ( change mac, range of IP , diffent modem for each account ( 3G USB stick or adsl direct or wifi with LAN card or wifi usb stick to avoid be linked by MAC adress)

i allow specific patern to each eb/PP session. (mac, IP, mosdem, HDD, connection type...)

I sometimes need change the HDD from laptop to reach and connect myself to a session in emergency.

Its really complicated to manage accounts this way. But since now i had no choice.

So if i could manage these Ebay session on the same windows user it should be great. Can anyone has already work like that?

i would know if i can feedback, respons to a buyer, and manage for exemple 10/20 or more ccounts from the same user windows session?

I m conscient that i need to connect my self from SEPARATE user session if i need enter in PP or check Ebay trough my ebay account and respect the patern.
Old 08-28-2013

ok here we go razzor gonna try to post my best answers gotta hurry though the office is on!

no nots same windows user account you need separate windows user accounts for each ebay account. WHY? bc when you create the token for antlisting you actually need to login ebay, that is a bad option to log into all ebay accounts on same windows users. so it must be separated. its very easy dont be lazy

once you have antlisting you wont need the change of ip/mac i just changed last 2 in my router works for like 8 months now not switching all these devices. I mean i have my mac as :00 :01 :02 :03 so on of course i check ip everytime to make sure no mess up never even go a duplicate before just my experiences.

I normally only do 20-25 windows user accounts per laptop aswell.

again switching back between windows users is really simple and as far as i know the only way besides a vps right?

I dont believe you can leave feedback on antlisting. however you can check to see if cusomter left you feedback. You can look and reply to messages. check sales, upload tracking, mark as shipped, list items, revise items, create email list, bulk upload items.
The Following User Says Thank You to kmbtrader For This Useful Post:
razzor3000 (09-01-2013)
Old 10-20-2013
Threadstarter  

Default Re: AntListing : MANAGE how many ACCOUNTS?

Hum

I do my choice : definitively : PUSH AUCTION

Hard price but:

- performance with CMR ( message , feedback , disputes!)
-easy to use
- any link trought the 6 accounts wo rked on my pushauction
-3 pure mounth of pleasure to use this Pushauction V4

Antlisting presents manymany problems when loggin or listing upload