Auctiva auto relsit - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > Auction Listing > EBay Tools and Software

EBay Tools and Software General discussions on eBay tools & software, Auctiva, Turbo Lister, InkFrog, ShipStation and more.

Old 09-05-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 95%
Default Auctiva auto relsit

Hi have u guys had many success with this opiton? I set mine the other day and after the auctiins ended only a few relisted and it was set to (relist when any items sell) but only a few will list even though most of them sold.

Also is there a way to get relister to work where it relist all items even unsold ones?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-05-2008

Longevity: 93%

I've never had any problems with the autolist function, I have mine set to relist when all items are sold, and that works fine for me, however it should also work fine with listing whenever any item is sold.
Old 09-05-2008

Longevity: 91%

Maybe this will help?

Quote:
Can I Auto-Relist whether an item sells or not?

To configure your items to relist automatically regardless of whether or not they sell, you must be using our new inventory functionality. The first thing you will need to do to accomplish this is specify your inventory for the item in question, which can be done by clicking the “Add Inventory Item” link under the “Inventory” tab within your account. You will need to create an inventory item for each different item you would like to configure to relist based on your quantity in inventory, regardless of whether the item sells or not.

In order to create an auto-relist profile that can be applied to your listings to make them auto-relist based on these criteria, you will need to click the “Auto-Relist Profiles” link under the “Profiles” tab within your account. In the first section of the auto-relist profile, you will need to check the radio button next to “None of the items have sold” in addition to the box next to “At Least __ items are available in inventory."

Then, when you are creating your listings that you would like to auto-relist based on your quantity in inventory, regardless of whether the item sells or not, you just need to check the box next to “Is this an inventory item” below the description editor on the Auctiva Lister page when creating it, and then use the “Select” button below to indicate which inventory item you would like to associate the listing with. Also, in order to apply the auto-relist profile to the listing, you will need to select that auto-relist profile from the drop-down menu labeled “Auto-Relist Profile.”
Free eBay auction and sales tool help – Auctiva.com