Many eBay questions (newbie) - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > eBay Tracking

eBay Tracking General discussions on eBay tracking, account linking, IP address, user accounts and more.

Old 09-08-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 38%
Default Many eBay questions (newbie)

I want to register many eBay accounts. I have a few people who are happy for me to use them as a partner helping to sell.

- eBay account and Paypal accounts - is there ANY harm in having these owned separately? Is it better to have in one name? For both, I'll have fully verified.

- How many eBay accounts are you allowed to have?
ANSWER: unlimited! Go wild!
This is what eBay support used to tell me.
You need separate email addresses.

What else?? What other 'hidden' rules are there?
HIDDEN RULE: you can use one phone number on 3 accounts. Try to use on more and eBay will throw a non meaningful error.

Paypal: as far as I know, you can have unlimited accounts all pointing one Paypal. Is this correct? I was planning to get at least 3 account per person who I work with to get new accounts.

- Increasing limits? Lets assume fully verified etc.
If I just sell and sell (steadily), does my limits get increased. Or do I need to go begging to eBay every month??

- Instead of hiding behind IP addresses and other things, can't you just use a listing tool from a 3rd party and use email for replying to customer messages? Are there any 3rd party services that allow for dealing with disputes?

- eBay accounts, I want to register 50 under one name!
OK, so if I try to do that in the space of 1 hour then eBay will go mad with me and kick me out. What rate of opening new accounts is recommended?

- New accounts vs established accounts. If new account gets 10 returns for bad quality or ⊗⊗⊗⊗ or something bad like this... then this is not good eBay radars will be on. If the same happens to an established account, then all is OK. So this is something I made up. Can anyone confirm? If so, 'established', what makes an account established? 100 sales and 3 months old?

- Say I have 5 accounts. Let's say I get a strike - like a 1 week suspension on 1 account. I stop selling on that account - don't want to risk making worse in anyway. And I carry on with the other 4 accounts. Is eBay's radar on these other 4 accounts? Say normally an account needs to get 10 customer complaints before they start monitoring. In the case I described, is the time shortened for these 4 accounts?

Me: been selling on eBay for many years. I know eBay inside out. Then they started bullying me and slapping me down for this or that - would make a grown man cry. LOL.

I want to open many many accounts and trade with them all. I don't want to ever be held to ransom over just one account that I have spent years building up. Not doing anything wrong - just using their own rules about having multiple accounts.

ANY anwers to questions above would be great!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-13-2017
Speeder33

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 0%
Default Re: Many eBay questions (newbie)

You need to read the stealth guide and search the forums for your answers: http://www.aspkin.com/forums/search.php

Don't expect people to spoon feed you every answer you need. After you solve 90% of your questions, post the remaining ones or PM me, the forum is full of people willing to help
Old 09-13-2017
Super Moderator

Thanked 1,653 Times in 1,250 Posts
Activity: 26%
Longevity: 61%
Default Re: Many eBay questions (newbie)

Quote:
Originally Posted by starengine View Post
ANY anwers to questions above would be great!
...seriously sir, get the stealth guide and read the forum to understand how eBay and PayPal really work.

Buona fortuna!