Newbie to ebay stealth with questions. - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 03-20-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 52%
Default Newbie to ebay stealth with questions.

Hello everyone! I am new to these forums, not so new to ebay.
Long story short, my ebay account was indefinitely suspended, and another count in the house(my moms) has a restriction for selling items too, she doesn't sell anything, but i will ask why i am worried about her account later.

My name is Serafin out of Souther California!
Like many on this site, I hate responding to others as my boss. Since about 18 years old i have been trying to make my own money and being my own boss with my own schedule. Mostly flipping cars. but now Im moving onto ebay selling.

Now my questions about creating stealth accounts.

the guide says you can hook up your computer directly to your modem and reset it for a new ip address.

this is the set up i have, the modem connects to internet, then sends the signal to my router.

If i reset my modem and just connect to my modem every time i log into ebay, it should have a new ip address since I'm directly feeding off the modem via cable right?
If that is correct, do i need to reset my modem each time i want to log into different accounts?
each account will have its own user on my laptop, just want to know if the modem needs to be reset each time.

Next:
I think it says, paypal just wants a new routing number and checking number, they don't know if the name you say is on the card is actually on the card?.? If i get a few checking accounts at a local back, can i use the false name I'm giving paypal/ebay but use the bank accounts routing numbers?(which will be signed up under my name)
I ask this because the whole getting a gift card and bank account with it as the guide mentions just confuses the crap out of me.
**ahh just saw the accounts need to have all the same info, so does this mean 2 ebay accounts have to have the same info seeming as if their in the same place for one paypal account?

Next:
the guide also states that one paypal account can be used for 2 ebay accounts, so i could use 1 paypal for 2 steal ebay accounts right? I am aware that both accounts get shut down if one or the other get shut down.
Just wanna know if 1 paypal account will work for 2 ebay accounts as long as non are shut down.

Next:
On the forum I've read, stay away from gmail emails for your stealth accounts for some reaso, i forget, and to go with yahoo, hotmail etc. But the guide says to use gmail email, so what do i really use?

Next: SHIPPING.
I will be using a different address when signing up for stealth accounts, If i print shipping labels at home, they will obviously show the return address that i have used, but if i go to the post office, i can put my return address for the customer.
I only see that as a problem of the customer being a little you know what and telling ebay that the addresses aren't the same.
OR can ebay know what the return address i put on my package is by looking at the tracking number?

Nexthone numbers,
the guide has a list, looks like all call forwarding are subscriptions, are there any free ones? Can i download multiple phone apps on my iPhone that give me their own number that i could use for the stealth accounts?

NExt:
how do i know if i have turbo lister on my laptop or anything else connected to ebay? I don't have an ebay tool bar, but ebay shortcut is on my tool bar.
do i remove the shortcut?

Next: vero, i heard that to stay under veto's radar, the new items i list, to post them under used, then specify in the lasting info its unused out of box item?
will that be better than posting items under new condition?

Next: more paypal!
When something sells it will go into that accounts paypal, can i be linked if i transfer funds from paypal stealth accounts to my restricted paypal account that was used on my indefinite suspended ebay account?
I ask this because that main paypal account is linked to my immediate debit card, son verified i believe.

Final questions,
My mom uses here ebay account to purchase items. and i don't know when she goes on ebay or any of that.
If I only visit ebay and paypal through the hardwired modem, reseting the ip address for different accounts(if i need too even through just the modem. When i am done viewing my accounts, can i just reset the modem one more time for a new ip address so if she does go onto her ebay account, it will have a new and different ip address from when i was logged on through the modem hardwire?

Also, once i log into my accounts, throughout the modem hardwire, then i log out of the accounts, clear the cookies, can i reset my modem, connect it back to the router and use my laptop via wifi(for other things such as youtube, and school sites,NOT ANY EBAY ACCOUNTS) the router ip address shouldn't be the same ip address the accounts had when i was hooked up dirtily to the modem right?

Ahh, sorry for such a long intro, just want to make sure everything will go perfect before i create these stealth accounts.
Thank you all in advance for the replies!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-20-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 79%
Default Re: Newbie to ebay stealth with questions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmswagserf View Post
If i reset my modem and just connect to my modem every time i log into ebay, it should have a new ip address since I'm directly feeding off the modem via cable right?
Depends on your Service Provider, for this your going to have to test it out....IF you have already tested your theory and it works, then go with it.

Quote:
If that is correct, do i need to reset my modem each time i want to log into different accounts?
each account will have its own user on my laptop, just want to know if the modem needs to be reset each time.
Yes, you can't just reuse the same IP across multiple accounts, IF you do, you will link whatever accounts you used the same IP with.

Quote:
I think it says, paypal just wants a new routing number and checking number, they don't know if the name you say is on the card is actually on the card?.? If i get a few checking accounts at a local back, can i use the false name I'm giving paypal/ebay but use the bank accounts routing numbers?(which will be signed up under my name)
Paypal CAN'T see the bank info you give it, this means that if you open a new bank account, all you gotta do is give Paypal the Routing Number, Account Number and wait for the micro-deposits.

Quote:
I ask this because the whole getting a gift card and bank account with it as the guide mentions just confuses the crap out of me.
The Gift Card is the replacement for the CC that is required for Paypal, The Debit Card you get with your Bank WILL NEVER be used with Paypal....that card is only for you to withdraw your funds, so please don't use that card with Paypal.
You can use Vanilla Visa Gift Cards with Paypal.

Quote:
**ahh just saw the accounts need to have all the same info, so does this mean 2 ebay accounts have to have the same info seeming as if their in the same place for one paypal account?
Please don't register 2 Ebay accounts to 1 Paypal...you just getting started. What you read was; The Paypal and Ebay information should MATCH 100%.

Quote:
Next:
the guide also states that one paypal account can be used for 2 ebay accounts, so i could use 1 paypal for 2 steal ebay accounts right? I am aware that both accounts get shut down if one or the other get shut down.
Just wanna know if 1 paypal account will work for 2 ebay accounts as long as non are shut down.
The guide is a bit outdated, as I mentioned above, 1 Ebay to 1 Paypal.

Quote:
Next:
On the forum I've read, stay away from gmail emails for your stealth accounts for some reaso, i forget, and to go with yahoo, hotmail etc. But the guide says to use gmail email, so what do i really use?
Not sure where u read that or who said it but Gmail is excellent for Stealth, I only use Gmail.

Quote:
Next: SHIPPING.
I will be using a different address when signing up for stealth accounts, If i print shipping labels at home, they will obviously show the return address that i have used, but if i go to the post office, i can put my return address for the customer.
I only see that as a problem of the customer being a little you know what and telling ebay that the addresses aren't the same.
OR can ebay know what the return address i put on my package is by looking at the tracking number?
What you need to do is register your Stealth with an address you have physical access too, this might require you opening a P.O. BOx or something similar.

Quote:
Nexthone numbers,
the guide has a list, looks like all call forwarding are subscriptions, are there any free ones? Can i download multiple phone apps on my iPhone that give me their own number that i could use for the stealth accounts?
Again, the ebook is a bit outdated, I would suggest a prepaid phone or something similar. Phone apps are the worse.

Quote:
NExt:
how do i know if i have turbo lister on my laptop or anything else connected to ebay? I don't have an ebay tool bar, but ebay shortcut is on my tool bar.
do i remove the shortcut?
Did you have Turbo Lister before? Did you remove it? sorry, we don't have access to your computer.

Quote:
Next: vero, i heard that to stay under veto's radar, the new items i list, to post them under used, then specify in the lasting info its unused out of box item?
will that be better than posting items under new condition?
Vero is a bad idea to list right away but also don't forget that an account with a lot of feedback can also be hit with Vero limitations. No one is safe.

Quote:
Next: more paypal!
When something sells it will go into that accounts paypal, can i be linked if i transfer funds from paypal stealth accounts to my restricted paypal account that was used on my indefinite suspended ebay account?
I ask this because that main paypal account is linked to my immediate debit card, son verified i believe.
Of course you can be linked, this is what I call the "LAZY" method of withdrawing, add a bank to each new Paypal.

Quote:
Final questions,
My mom uses here ebay account to purchase items. and i don't know when she goes on ebay or any of that.
If I only visit ebay and paypal through the hardwired modem, reseting the ip address for different accounts(if i need too even through just the modem. When i am done viewing my accounts, can i just reset the modem one more time for a new ip address so if she does go onto her ebay account, it will have a new and different ip address from when i was logged on through the modem hardwire?
You need to find your own dedicated method for getting online for Ebay, IF you are sharing internet with your Family then resetting the Modem will not work. There are different ways to get your own internet connection(s) for stealth.

Quote:
Also, once i log into my accounts, throughout the modem hardwire, then i log out of the accounts, clear the cookies, can i reset my modem, connect it back to the router and use my laptop via wifi(for other things such as youtube, and school sites,NOT ANY EBAY ACCOUNTS) the router ip address shouldn't be the same ip address the accounts had when i was hooked up dirtily to the modem right?
Please don't remove cookies, cookies are super important. What you need again is a dedicated computer where you can create separate user accounts for each stealth. Deleting cookies will cause you many issues.

Ahh, sorry for such a long intro, just want to make sure everything will go perfect before i create these stealth accounts.
Thank you all in advance for the replies![/QUOTE]
Yes, this is super long intro.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MM78 For This Useful Post:
Bunneh (03-20-2015), Cloak_d (01-08-2016), JamesNorth101 (03-20-2015), marcrite (03-22-2015)
Old 03-20-2015
Threadstarter  

Thanks for that info.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM78 View Post
Yes, you can't just reuse the same IP across multiple accounts, IF you do, you will link whatever accounts you used the same IP with.

ok so i will try the method of reseting the modem before logging into each account when I'm directly hooked up to the modem and check IPBurger if i have a different ip address.

Paypal CAN'T see the bank info you give it, this means that if you open a new bank account, all you gotta do is give Paypal the Routing Number, Account Number and wait for the micro-deposits.

The Gift Card is the replacement for the CC that is required for Paypal, The Debit Card you get with your Bank WILL NEVER be used with Paypal....that card is only for you to withdraw your funds, so please don't use that card with Paypal.
You can use Vanilla Visa Gift Cards with Paypal.

so, i can use a new bank account just for the deposits from paypal to the new bank account with just the routing numbers right, not the card number or name right? How do i get the vanilla visa card?

What you need to do is register your Stealth with an address you have physical access too, this might require you opening a P.O. BOx or something similar.

the guide said ebay does not like po boxes, and righ now, i don't have enough sales to pay for one. I think i will just include a return address slip, i also don't have access to any other physical address.

Again, the ebook is a bit outdated, I would suggest a prepaid phone or something similar. Phone apps are the worse.

so pre paid phones are the best for each account eh?

Did you have Turbo Lister before? Did you remove it? sorry, we don't have access to your computer.

idk if i did, how can i check if i have it?

You need to find your own dedicated method for getting online for Ebay, IF you are sharing internet with your Family then resetting the Modem will not work. There are different ways to get your own internet connection(s) for stealth.

i will try the method i mentioned, reseting the modem for each account when logging in, and when i am done, i will sign out of the accounts and reset the modem once more to reset the ip address.
If i do not reset the router as the guide says, my mom will continue to use the routers ip address on the account that has been restricted, but when i hard wire my laptop to the modem it will have a different ip address than the one the router has, so i think i will be fine, correct me if I'm wrong.

Please don't remove cookies, cookies are super important. What you need again is a dedicated computer where you can create separate user accounts for each stealth. Deleting cookies will cause you many issues.

ok, i will not delete them, but i will sign out of each account every time i log off the stealth accounts
The Following User Says Thank You to jdmswagserf For This Useful Post:
marcrite (03-22-2015)
Old 03-20-2015
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
so, i can use a new bank account just for the deposits from paypal to the new bank account with just the routing numbers right, not the card number or name right?
Correct.

Quote:
How do i get the vanilla visa card?
Any Major store, Walgreens, VOns, Ralphs, State Brothers, 7-11, Quick-E-Mart...and on and on and on.
Just make sure it's a "GIFT CARD" and not Prepaid Card.

Quote:
so pre paid phones are the best for each account eh?
Yes.

Quote:
idk if i did, how can i check if i have it?
I think were going to go in circles around this one....Turbo Lister doesn't magically appear on your computer, you either installed it or not. If you did then check your Start Menu/Programs.

Quote:
i will try the method i mentioned, reseting the modem for each account when logging in, and when i am done, i will sign out of the accounts and reset the modem once more to reset the ip address.
If i do not reset the router as the guide says, my mom will continue to use the routers ip address on the account that has been restricted, but when i hard wire my laptop to the modem it will have a different ip address than the one the router has, so i think i will be fine, correct me if I'm wrong.
Before we continue with this, let me ask....
Are you both on the same network, meaning are you both sharing the same internet?

Quote:
ok, i will not delete them, but i will sign out of each account every time i log off the stealth accounts
Good choice.
Old 03-22-2015
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Correct.

I think were going to go in circles around this one....Turbo Lister doesn't magically appear on your computer, you either installed it or not. If you did then check your Start Menu/Programs.
No i never installed it or the ebay toolbar, but ebay short cut is on my tool bar, is that a problem?
and sorry, i thought turbo lister was installed automatically.

Quote:
Before we continue with this, let me ask....
Are you both on the same network, meaning are you both sharing the same internet?
Yes we are, but I'm thinking if i change the ip address when i log off accounts, if she logs into ebay, the ip addresses won't match so will i be fine?
Also, i have just come across 2 ancient computers, not that ancient but they are just in the garage, i think i will use those hard wired to the modem with several users on each, that way no one will use any computers i use for stealth accounts.

Quote:
Good choice.
gonna try out all these methods tomorrow.
the reseting modem for new ip address for each account, and checking if the ip address is different when i reset it so if anyone tried to log on, they will have a diff ip address.

thanks for all the help! it is greatly appreciated.

ahh and just found out gf has an account that is about 6 years old and she has np paypal! gonna be very careful with that account and try to build it up, since it can be paypal verified.

But, her address on it has to be changed since someone at that address uses ebay too.
If we change the addresses on her ebay account, will ebay notice the previous address and link them both? Or can we just put a new address and be okay?

Last edited by jdmswagserf; 03-22-2015 at 04:44 AM.
Old 03-22-2015
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmswagserf View Post
No i never installed it or the ebay toolbar, but ebay short cut is on my tool bar, is that a problem?
and sorry, i thought turbo lister was installed automatically.
Should not be a problem but I would get rid of that Ebay toolbar....just to be safe.

Quote:
Yes we are, but I'm thinking if i change the ip address when i log off accounts, if she logs into ebay, the ip addresses won't match so will i be fine?
Here's the thing about IP's and sharing Internet. Let's say you change the IP to 1.1.1.1.0 (just as an example) and you log into Ebay, then you log out....and then your Mom logs into Ebay without restarting the Modem. At this point you both have now used the same IP address.

So, what I'm trying to get at is, IF you both share the same Internet, your going to have to change the IP every single time one of you logs into Ebay and the worst part is....you really won't have a clue when your mom last logged in OR what IP address she was using when she did, hope this makes sense.....

I suggest you find a private internet that you can control 24/7, such as:
1. Mifi/Dongle
2. VPS/VPN
3. Phone Tethering

Quote:
ahh and just found out gf has an account that is about 6 years old and she has np paypal! gonna be very careful with that account and try to build it up, since it can be paypal verified.
We have strong feelings on this forum about using other people's Ebay Accounts, The only thing I can ask is, IF your GF doesn't care about the account if it goes down then it might be worth it but she uses the account regularly and if she will get pissed if it goes down then don't use it....something to think about. We as a community would rather destroy our own stealths if it comes down to it.

Quote:
But, her address on it has to be changed since someone at that address uses ebay too.
If the 2nd person living at that address is also a seller then it could be a problem but not a major one, if you must....change the address before using.

Quote:
If we change the addresses on her ebay account, will ebay notice the previous address and link them both? Or can we just put a new address and be okay?
If you still plan to use her account, you can change the address but I would wait a week or two before listing anything.
Old 03-22-2015
Threadstarter  

Quote:

Here's the thing about IP's and sharing Internet. Let's say you change the IP to 1.1.1.1.0 (just as an example) and you log into Ebay, then you log out....and then your Mom logs into Ebay without restarting the Modem. At this point you both have now used the same IP address.

So, what I'm trying to get at is, IF you both share the same Internet, your going to have to change the IP every single time one of you logs into Ebay and the worst part is....you really won't have a clue when your mom last logged in OR what IP address she was using when she did, hope this makes sense.....

I suggest you find a private internet that you can control 24/7, such as:
1. Mifi/Dongle
2. VPS/VPN
3. Phone Tethering
Yes it made sense thanks, but i tried my theory, hard wiring the laptop to the mode, i reset it with the rest button, left it disconnected from power for a while, no new ip address. :(
the 192.168.0.1 did not work either, the macbook says cannot load webpage.
I checked my iPhone ip address, and if i put airplane mode on and off, it changes ip address every time! perfect right?! I could just sent the signal to my laptop and there diff ip address every time!

only downside is, i don't have unlimited data, so this will suck my data dry and at&t will bill me a crap load. So still looking into a VPN or something.

Quote:
We have strong feelings on this forum about using other people's Ebay Accounts, The only thing I can ask is, IF your GF doesn't care about the account if it goes down then it might be worth it but she uses the account regularly and if she will get pissed if it goes down then don't use it....something to think about. We as a community would rather destroy our own stealths if it comes down to it.
She doesn't use it, only made it to buy one thing but never did. I will try to slowly build up that account.

Quote:
If the 2nd person living at that address is also a seller then it could be a problem but not a major one, if you must....change the address before using.

If you still plan to use her account, you can change the address but I would wait a week or two before listing anything.[/QUOTE]
Ok, i will try this before posting anything and wait a while.

wow, i had another great question and I forgot it now.

I think i have found the solution!
i finally figured out how to get to my modem settings! it was not 192.168.0.1 it was something else!

So im looking around and im on a setting called WAN IP Settings.
and there it gives me a few options to select.
The current option it has selected is "Dynamic DNS addresses(default)
IF i select multiple Static IP addresses, it gives me a new ip address, i know the forums say static is bad for paypal. But once i have the new ip address, i change the setting back to dynamic and bam! new ip address according to IPBurger.
It takes a couple of times switching back and forth for a new ip address to come up, but thats fine.
So i got it figured out. BEfore siging into paypal and ebay, i will change the settings and check ip burger to make sure a different ip address has been obtained, then after a new ip address appears, i will make sure the setting is on dynamic, then log into paypal/ebay with a Fresh IP, then repeat the steps for any other accounts! yay!
I have got 1 of the ip addresses twice and one 3 times though, so i guess in my logs i have to be extra careful when verifying the ip address is new before signing into anything right?

nut n the right side of IPBurger, it gives more specific info on the recent addresses obtained.
"Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; WOW64; rv:34.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/34.0"

it is the exact same for every address, does it matter, can they link me by this?

Or i can list every single thing the wan ip setting page has and check what option is best? if not i will stick to going to static then dynamic to obtain a new ip address/.

Last edited by jdmswagserf; 03-23-2015 at 03:06 AM.
Old 03-23-2015
Executive [VIP]

I'll be honest with you, I would suggest a Mifi device. Their Portable, Easy to switch IP's, usually very fast and it will make it easier on you when switching between accounts.
Old 03-23-2015
Threadstarter  

Also, to avoid logging into each ebay account just to see if i have any activity, i can just log into the emails each time and that will show ebay emails to show any activity on accounts right.

Now for this, i can just disable the email picture and then i can log into any email account regardless the ip address?
Old 03-23-2015
Threadstarter  

Quote:
I'll be honest with you, I would suggest a Mifi device. Their Portable, Easy to switch IP's, usually very fast and it will make it easier on you when switching between accounts.
yes, it sounds easier, today i am going to look into sprint cel phone plans. with them, i can get unlimited wifi, and built in mobil hot spot, then just switch plane mode on and off for a new ip address.
at&t chargers me 60$ a month and i still dont have unlmtd!
Old 03-24-2015
Threadstarter  

Just made my first stealth account, with making a new email, paypal, computer user, took about an hour! but gonna get a gift card tomorrow and hopefully some new bank accounts at a few different banks if i can.
still having trouble figuring out the gift card thing.