EBAY Tracking Canvas fingerprints and WebGL? - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > eBay Tracking

eBay Tracking General discussions on eBay tracking, account linking, IP address, user accounts and more.

Old 03-15-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 25%
Default Re: EBAY Tracking Canvas fingerprints and WebGL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartalion View Post
You never know what will happen when 1 account gets shut down, others may go down as well.
thats exactly what happens to many of my customers , there is no problem with all of the accounts till one of them happen to get suspended , that time all the other accounts connected will be in same situation , but depends on what type of suspension you got for your first account ,
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-15-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddys View Post
i use 10 ebay accounts on 1 antidetect browser and all good but when i tried to register 5 accounts 1 day it went like 1 account went good, second went good but less selling limits, third account 0 selling limits and last two accounts just suspended right away
not sure if it because of canvas/webgl and other **** but i dont use one system for registration now)
i always get this when i try to make multiple accounts in short time ,the main thing here in my opinion is that they detect your subnet or first dns server you are connected to , or the same isp , then they will start checking the constancy in those accounts and suspend sny thing after the 3rd one ,
if you need to make many accounts you shouldnt do them all just every one right after the other , their system is still some times capable of detecting the constancy of the timing when creating the accounts and how fast you finish creating the account ,
Old 03-15-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickopedia View Post
They are not looking at hardware such as video card, only what attributes of your browser configuration is. A VM or browser spoofer tool like Kameleo, Multilogin App, etc would also work. Aside from this, the TYPE of IP address you are using is much more important than it's location. There are other factors such as DNS leakage, using the correct time zone, and countless other things many commercial sites like eBay, PayPal, Amazon, etc look at in determining your RISK PROFILE.
most of what you said is correct according to my experience , except that they dont look at your video card , actually this is wrong because they clearly take your webgl pingerprint when the cookie is getting created , i saw it clealy using my tools
Old 03-15-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by Color View Post
I tried with different browser and plug in , cheching with browser leak , I used VM with several OS , changing ram , video and what you need to change to get a machine new and safe for them . Some got limited , changing video( hardware) card with several Os not using any plug in to block the tracking , is getting good .
Important thing is to disable hardware acceleration
yes this is correct, i noticed that they detect the browser plugins or extensions you're using , and i get always suspended directly every time i use any extention that interfear with the webgl or canvas detection ,
i didnt yet test what happens if i use a plugin that hides the visibility of the other plugins , but when i try it , i will be posting it here in the forum

and thanks for the tip about disabling the hardware acceleration option in the browser i think this helps a lot

Last edited by dazller_the_great; 03-15-2020 at 03:25 PM.
Old 03-15-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanashway View Post
Hello
I made an account and it gave me 1000 item 25k $ limit but every time I do it again it gives me 10 item limit
you shouldnt do it again in short time on the same browser and the same ip
Old 03-15-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by glacier922 View Post
OP says ebay doesn't check browser fingerprint, but uses VMware, which is supposedly good enough to thwart browser fingerprint, because it works with Amazon, notoriously uses browser fingerprinting.
if they detect you are using vmware you will get immediate suspend ,
vmaware can be detected easily in many way , vmware bios or the gpu driver name
Old 03-15-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by afincho View Post
It depends. If one account is popping out for a manual in-depth review it could link between your accounts. This is not triggering an automate suspension but for sure it can be a footprint. You better use a third-party tool to generate a unique fingerprint for each browser to keep yourself secure.
any good options that is not too expensive like multilogin ?
$100 monthly for limited number of browsers is not cheap
Old 03-15-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandoras_box View Post
The difference is that it's going to ruin your stealth accounts someday - and you can etch this prediction on a stone.
There's always a counter-measure for stuff like this and my guess is there's one in the works already. Nothing beats using something sustainable like a well-honed VM.

Millions of legitimate VM users across the world so if your stealth game is right and you throw in a VM, you should be alright.
i wish its as simple as that , ebay seems to start suspending immediatelly any new account created on a vm , its seems they dont like the vm's any more
Old 03-15-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaiJin View Post
I feel that the traditional way of just using multiple user accounts and having a reliable VPN like IPBurger would be the safest.

They are always evolving to be a step ahead of eBay / Amazon's tracking since they are made with stealth in mind
sadly , IPBurger lately started to cause me lots of trouble , every single time i create new account on an IPBurger , in vm or not , i get immediatelly suspended , so i stopped using IPBurger totally

do you have suggestions about this
Old 03-15-2020

Quote:
I have read some threads in the past week about "few" people having issues making accounts and they think that the problem is "A" or "B", so I went ahead and made a couple of accounts using the old way that's taught in the stealth guide and I kept using Ipburger VPN on separate user accounts on my Windows 7 and MAC computers.

All 4 accounts that I made are still alive today and I test listed and sold a few items. The accounts are about 1-2 weeks old now.

This is eBay and PP and I don't see any issues.

If it's Amazon, it'd be a different story, so I think keeping it simple and stick to the foundation and using the services that are actually made for stealth would be best.
hmm , interesting , i wonder what is wrong im doint to get always suspended
Old 03-15-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazller_the_great View Post
hmm , interesting , i wonder what is wrong im doint to get always suspended
Post all steps and what category of sales to discuss properly
Old 03-15-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lelik19 View Post
Try a new antidetect browser GoLogin https://gologinapp.com/

With GoLogin you can create any number of browser profiles and use them at the same time, access individual settings for proxies and geolocation.
i tried it today when creating a new account , and it was suspended immediatelly , i figured out later that it wasnt doing good with webgl , it said that it will make noise so it will make a different hash , but the gpu information was wrong and that cause ebay to suspect using an extension , ebay kept asking for captcha , and that was obviously when it wasnt feeling relaxed about my new account , and got suspended immediately ,
i noticed by lots of tests that webgl is the most important and dangerous data ebay would want from your browser , and it should be not tampered or hidden , this is what ebay wants , and by the wawy , i found by testing that the webgl hash result doest change if you changed the windows user ,
the result will be same for all chromium based browsers , and all versions of firefox browsers will have the same result , so the only way to get a different result is to get a firefox and chrome browsers , but this will limit your accounts to 2 on one device ,
Old 04-11-2020

Longevity: 27%

Quote:
I feel that the traditional way of just using multiple user accounts and having a reliable VPN like IPburger would be the safest.

They are always evolving to be a step ahead of eBay / Amazon's tracking since they are made with stealth in mind
is it okey to switch between browser, i want to switch from firefox to google chrome, because recently i found out that ebay track your fingerprint, so as i use firefoxe i found that they do block sites from collecting your fingerprint, which is a thing that ebay don't like ( as you can see on the image below)

https://ibb.co/b1LN7gJ

or should i just set security parameter as custom like this :

https://ibb.co/PrYQgb7

Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to aymanousaym For This Useful Post:
dazller_the_great (06-28-2020)
Old 04-20-2020

Longevity: 23%

Maybe they're tracking canvas but i dont think thats gonna link your accounts. I have lot of accounts running from the same portable firefox which is giving me the SAME fingerprint and they're not getting banned. They are NOT old accounts since i'm creating accounts everytime(im selling vero items, thats why i have to create accounts constantly).

So.. no, if you have different ip address/name/mail/paypal you will be fine.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to m4tsss For This Useful Post:
dazller_the_great (06-28-2020), robjobs (05-25-2023)
Old 04-24-2020

Longevity: 24%

Can eBay link accounts that are in different VMs?
The Following User Says Thank You to OnTheWay1 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-24-2020

Longevity: 35%
Send a message via Skype™ to mpfteam

Of course not, just make sure you are using different ip and user ids for each VM
Old 06-14-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazller_the_great View Post
thats exactly what happens to many of my customers , there is no problem with all of the accounts till one of them happen to get suspended , that time all the other accounts connected will be in same situation , but depends on what type of suspension you got for your first account ,
Send me a private message i will suggest u something safe
The Following User Says Thank You to Color For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by afincho View Post
It depends. If one account is popping out for a manual in-depth review it could link between your accounts. This is not triggering an automate suspension but for sure it can be a footprint. You better use a third-party tool to generate a unique fingerprint for each browser to keep yourself secure.
In what way ?
Old 06-17-2020

Longevity: 23%

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheWay1 View Post
Can eBay link accounts that are in different VMs?
If you use different ips, phones, emails and everything else no, its not possible.
Old 06-19-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamomac548 View Post
canvas can easily link you
how to block canvas?
Old 06-25-2020

You can’t block canvas , otherwise nothing will work
The Following User Says Thank You to Color For This Useful Post:
Old 06-28-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by aymanousaym View Post
is it okey to switch between browser, i want to switch from firefox to google chrome, because recently i found out that ebay track your fingerprint, so as i use firefoxe i found that they do block sites from collecting your fingerprint, which is a thing that ebay don't like ( as you can see on the image below)

https://ibb.co/b1LN7gJ

or should i just set security parameter as custom like this :

https://ibb.co/PrYQgb7

Thanks
you can configure firefox to not block every thing , but make sure you use new windows user , clean and the fonts just the standard , this way they can scan all they need ,and will get nothing linked to your other accounts
The Following User Says Thank You to dazller_the_great For This Useful Post:
ForeverStealth (10-05-2022)