Step by Step Laundry List to Stealth - New Member - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Account Topics > eBay Tracking

eBay Tracking General discussions on eBay tracking, account linking, IP address, user accounts and more.

Old 4 Weeks Ago

Activity: 7%
Longevity: 0%
Default Step by Step Laundry List to Stealth - New Member

So I've been procrastinating the implementation of what I've learned from the stealth guide for about a week now. I haven't made any moves because it seems intimidating. The best way for me to progress is to map out my tasks linearly so I can just cross things off the list as I get there.

Heres my list. Let me know where I sound stupid.

Matt's Stealth Kickoff

1. Buy New Computer (Not necessary because I can simply create new windows profiles on my existing unit, but I'm in the market for one anyway and It would give me peace of mind)

2. Buy Prepaid Phone and Add Minutes for texting and verification. (Does this phone need to have an area code near my IP address?) (I suspect that this phone should be disposable. If the account dies I toss the phone and get another one. In the "hood" we call these "Burner Phones") IE TRACFONE

3. I currently am subscribed to NordVPN for other reasons but I'm going to cancel that subscription and go with IP Burger so that I can have my own static IP address to associate ALWAYS with my new eBay account. (Again, should the IP location match the area code I'm using with my new cell phone)

4. Find Someone (That doesn't have an existing Paypal/Ebay Account to lend me their identity)

5. Open an LLC for EIN verification (so my friend doesn't get hit with my IRS tax mess)

6. Register Gmail Account (disable all pictures from auto downloading when opening an email.)

7. Find an address that is in close proximity to my new IP Address. Link that address in eBay account. (PO BOX or Friends Address) If my IP address is in Nebraska should I call the Post office in Nebraska and set up an IP address out there? Is wise to use an address near where I actually live? Is that feasible? I reside in NJ and would have plenty of possible addresses at my disposal if I don't have to pretend I live out of state.

8. Use any Bank Account that hasn't been used with Paypal/Ebay to verify my bank account. (Does anybody have experience with GreenDot Banks? I have 4-5 GreenDot Bank accounts but I think the company is owned by Paypal. Their banks include "chime" "aspiration" "gobank" etc.")

9. Get a Visa Gift Card to Verify My Paypal Account (Kinda confused about why this step is necessary and how the VBA in item 8 is also required. If PayPal wants payment information a bank account and the card associated with that account should suffice. I don't understand the purpose of this step)

This is everything I need to gather and have in place in order for me to even return to the eBay website to create my account

Did I leave anything out? Can anyone help me with my questions? Do I sound like a noob dumbass? Inquiring minds would like to know.

Please excuse spelling and grammatical errors. I'm using "stealth" at work to write this email and would prefer that my boss doesn't see me on askpin. Therefore I am neglecting to proofread the above text.

Thank you guys and god bless.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 1 Week Ago

Activity: 9%
Longevity: 0%
Default Re: Step by Step Laundry List to Stealth - New Member

I like this linear planning. It is well written and quite detailed. (of course you quoted from stealth guide ).
Old 5 Days Ago

Activity: 75%
Longevity: 2%
Send a message via Skype™ to bman707
Default Re: Step by Step Laundry List to Stealth - New Member

Good plan especially going with IPBurger quaility VPN

Fresh Secure US/UK/Canada IP Address : https://secure.ipburger.com/aff.php?aff=191