eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Tracking (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-tracking/)
-   -   Vpn vs lte (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-tracking/132363-vpn-vs-lte.html)

Stealthboss 12-27-2019 06:31 PM

Vpn vs lte

Hey guys so I have the following scenario. Was a heavy user of the Ebay app before I got banned. And my understanding is that the app lets Ebay see wayyy too much information about yourself including your phones imei number so I considered my phone black listed and useless for Ebay then.

So then I went off and purchased a new phone with a new number. My question is since I have a brand new device with a new number and I don't plan on using the Ebay app anymore rather I'm just going to use the phones safari browser is there then a need for a VPN or can I just use my LTE data on the phone for internet?

Stealthboss 01-08-2020 02:43 PM

Re: Vpn vs lte

Any responses are appreciated

yankee 01-08-2020 02:53 PM

Cellular IPs are ALWAYS safer and more normal. Only use a VPN when you have no other options such as in another country or have a real need for them such as no cell service locations or running 20 accounts at one time using VMware etc...

BarredBunny 01-10-2020 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stealthboss (Post 1057827)
Hey guys so I have the following scenario. Was a heavy user of the Ebay app before I got banned. And my understanding is that the app lets Ebay see wayyy too much information about yourself including your phones imei number so I considered my phone black listed and useless for Ebay then.

So then I went off and purchased a new phone with a new number. My question is since I have a brand new device with a new number and I don't plan on using the Ebay app anymore rather I'm just going to use the phones safari browser is there then a need for a VPN or can I just use my LTE data on the phone for internet?

tbh we had a similar situation a while back, the phone was rooted, we simply wiped it and started again with no issues same exact imei and everything grabbed vpn profile from ipburger and the accounts been running over 6 months.

mpfteam 01-15-2020 04:43 PM

my best advice is to get a LTE PROXY VPN or so, they're about $40-$60 true unlimited. have in mind they are NOT attached to ANY service like ATT, Verizon, etc. but you got to use a GSM phone because it uses AT&T., and yes you can also use a computer but it's complicated to configure things up so you would need a completely new/used phone to get things done. that's only IF you are on the go, if not then just create another user account on your computer then use a different ip address.

gamomac548 01-27-2020 12:54 PM

try to use LTE PROXY VPN as our friend said above

afincho 02-01-2020 05:34 AM

If you use well-known VPNs like NordVPN, ExpressVPN - Be sure that those IPs were saturated long before you used them. I would not suggest using those. The best option is to configure a Residental proxy on your Android and then move on. I would check first if IPBurger has an application for a mobile device. If they do, use them.

rsot 02-01-2020 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by afincho (Post 1066121)
If you use well-known VPNs like NordVPN, ExpressVPN - Be sure that those IPs were saturated long before you used them. I would not suggest using those. The best option is to configure a Residental proxy on your Android and then move on. I would check first if IPBurger has an application for a mobile device. If they do, use them.

There you go :)

SaiJin 02-18-2020 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by afincho (Post 1066121)

Right, most people don't realize that VPNs like Nord are not really made with stealth in mind, whereas IPburger was born 100% with ecommerce stealth in mind.

So when IPburger says it's fresh IP and dedicated, it truly is.