Vpn vs lte - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > eBay Tracking

eBay Tracking General discussions on eBay tracking, account linking, IP address, user accounts and more.

Old 12-27-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 25%
Default Vpn vs lte

Hey guys so I have the following scenario. Was a heavy user of the Ebay app before I got banned. And my understanding is that the app lets Ebay see wayyy too much information about yourself including your phones imei number so I considered my phone black listed and useless for Ebay then.

So then I went off and purchased a new phone with a new number. My question is since I have a brand new device with a new number and I don't plan on using the Ebay app anymore rather I'm just going to use the phones safari browser is there then a need for a VPN or can I just use my LTE data on the phone for internet?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-08-2020
Threadstarter  

Default Re: Vpn vs lte

Any responses are appreciated
Old 01-08-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 3,109 Times in 2,282 Posts
Longevity: 60%

Cellular IPs are ALWAYS safer and more normal. Only use a VPN when you have no other options such as in another country or have a real need for them such as no cell service locations or running 20 accounts at one time using VMware etc...
The Following User Says Thank You to yankee For This Useful Post:
Stealthboss (01-08-2020)
Old 01-10-2020

Longevity: 30%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealthboss View Post
Hey guys so I have the following scenario. Was a heavy user of the Ebay app before I got banned. And my understanding is that the app lets Ebay see wayyy too much information about yourself including your phones imei number so I considered my phone black listed and useless for Ebay then.

So then I went off and purchased a new phone with a new number. My question is since I have a brand new device with a new number and I don't plan on using the Ebay app anymore rather I'm just going to use the phones safari browser is there then a need for a VPN or can I just use my LTE data on the phone for internet?
tbh we had a similar situation a while back, the phone was rooted, we simply wiped it and started again with no issues same exact imei and everything grabbed VPN profile from IPBurger and the accounts been running over 6 months.
Old 01-15-2020

Longevity: 35%
Send a message via Skype™ to mpfteam

my best advice is to get a LTE PROXY VPN or so, they're about $40-$60 true unlimited. have in mind they are NOT attached to ANY service like ATT, Verizon, etc. but you got to use a GSM phone because it uses AT&T., and yes you can also use a computer but it's complicated to configure things up so you would need a completely new/used phone to get things done. that's only IF you are on the go, if not then just create another user account on your computer then use a different ip address.
Old 01-27-2020

try to use LTE PROXY VPN as our friend said above
Old 02-01-2020

Longevity: 35%

If you use well-known VPNs like NordVPN, ExpressVPN - Be sure that those IPs were saturated long before you used them. I would not suggest using those. The best option is to configure a Residental proxy on your Android and then move on. I would check first if IPBurger has an application for a mobile device. If they do, use them.
Old 02-01-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,927 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by afincho View Post
If you use well-known VPNs like NordVPN, ExpressVPN - Be sure that those IPs were saturated long before you used them. I would not suggest using those. The best option is to configure a Residental proxy on your Android and then move on. I would check first if IPBurger has an application for a mobile device. If they do, use them.
There you go
Old 02-18-2020
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,550 Times in 2,203 Posts
Activity: 53%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by afincho View Post
Right, most people don't realize that VPNs like Nord are not really made with stealth in mind, whereas IPburger was born 100% with ecommerce stealth in mind.

So when IPburger says it's Fresh IP and dedicated, it truly is.