eBay clearly is monitoring webgl and canvas fingerprint? see the pictures - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > eBay Tracking

eBay Tracking General discussions on eBay tracking, account linking, IP address, user accounts and more.

Old 04-08-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 23%
Default Re: eBay clearly is monitoring webgl and canvas fingerprint? see the pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omani View Post
Is the detection of OS inconsistencies the result of WebRTC/DNS leaks?, or are OS inconsistencies detected regardless of these leaks?
They are different. One can happen without the other. Basically, when you use a datacenter IP (most VPNs), your connection looks to have originated from the VPN server. Most VPN servers (if not all of them) run Linux, so your connection will look to have originated from a Linux computer, while in fact your computer might run Windows or Mac OS X - And THAT is the inconsistency.

When you use a Residential IP however, your connection will seem to have originated from the other home computer who's sharing its connection with you. And THAT other home computer most likely also runs Windows or Mac OS X, so you just need to check if it matches your machine's OS to avoid OS inconsistencies.

So you can avoid OS inconsistencies only by using residential IPs (unless you run Linux). But even if you use a Residential IP, you will need to check your fingerprint to make sure your proxy's OS is the same as your machine's OS.

There are many Residential IP providers. Here is a free one:
https://tuxler.com

I do not recommend Tuxler for running long-term stealth accounts though because even if you purchase the premium subscription that allows you to target specific cities, it's still not very reliable. You can suddenly get disconnected from one IP and you will automatically be assigned another IP closest to your previously chosen location. While it may assign you a new IP in the same city, there's a good chance that you will be moved to another city, which is NOT good.

Tuxler actually uses a pool of IPs provided by its users. Yes, that's right. When you use the app, YOUR own IP also goes in the pool to be shared with someone else, so keep that in mind.

There are many paid Residential IP solutions, many of which are NOT cheap. But I've found one with reasonable pricing and sufficient features. Here it is:
https://911.re

Many of these residential IP providers collect their IP pool from SDKs that they put in apps whose developers seek monetization. So for example, an app developer wants to provide its app free of charge to its users, but also wants to gain some income from it. He can place ads on it, but he can also contact one of these proxy providers. The proxy provider agrees to pay the developer a certain monthly amount (probably based on the amount of users the developer can persuade to join the proxy network), then the proxy provider sends the necessary SDK that the developer needs to put in his app to take advantage of its users' connections and resources as proxies. The most ethical way is that the user will be given the option whether to pay for the app, see ads, or let his idle connection and resources be used in a proxy network. So yeah, that's generally how most residential IPs are recruited - the point is that they belong to real home based users and by using those it will appear that you are browsing from a real residential place, and not from some datacenter location.
The Following User Says Thank You to SirTrader For This Useful Post:
JimJim (04-13-2020)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-08-2020

Default Re: eBay clearly is monitoring webgl and canvas fingerprint? see the pictures

Quote:
Is the detection of OS inconsistencies the result of WebRTC/DNS leaks?, or are OS inconsistencies detected regardless of these leaks?
By the way, did you have a chance to give Kameleo a try? I think you said you'd report back. I'd be glad to hear back from you on that.
Old 04-08-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,659 Times in 1,966 Posts
Activity: 17%
Longevity: 91%

I tried it.
It was crap.
Several other senior members tried it. They also reported it was crap.
you were told by multiple senior members - go try it yourself. And if you cannot afford it then you realy are in bad shape and shouldn't even be in business.
Old 04-08-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by slokor View Post
I tried it.
It was crap.
Several other senior members tried it. They also reported it was crap.
you were told by multiple senior members - go try it yourself. And if you cannot afford it then you realy are in bad shape and shouldn't even be in business.
Can a moderator please take action against "slokor"? I've had enough of him. Just FYI - I am now considering to settle on VirtualBox for my stealth purposes. The cost of Kameleo or any other anti-detect software for that matter is not worth it for me at the moment. I was just curious to hear back from "Omani" if he ever had the chance to give Kameleo a try. No one asked you for anything! This is not the first time you appear out of the blue spreading hate. You should watch your attitude!
Old 04-08-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,659 Times in 1,966 Posts
Activity: 17%
Longevity: 91%

Noone has to ask me.
As an experienced stealthier I offer my advice for free. And when someone such as yourself comes along trying to promote a faulty service I feel obligated to set the record straight and warn the community.
Theres no hate being spread here friend - only truth and accurate information.
Bottom line - Kameleo Is garbage.-Im not the only one who said it. Deal with it.
Old 04-09-2020

Longevity: 27%

[QUOTE=SirTrader;1081672]Thanks for your research - pretty insightful indeed. Here is my advice:

8 -unfortunately some websites may even track your cursor movements and typing behavior to identify you.

THis is too much ??
Old 04-11-2020

Longevity: 24%

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirTrader View Post
They are different. One can happen without the other. Basically, when you use a datacenter IP (most VPNs), your connection looks to have originated from the VPN server. Most VPN servers (if not all of them) run Linux, so your connection will look to have originated from a Linux computer, while in fact your computer might run Windows or Mac OS X - And THAT is the inconsistency.

When you use a residential IP however, your connection will seem to have originated from the other home computer who's sharing its connection with you. And THAT other home computer most likely also runs Windows or Mac OS X, so you just need to check if it matches your machine's OS to avoid OS inconsistencies.

So you can avoid OS inconsistencies only by using residential IPs (unless you run Linux). But even if you use a residential IP, you will need to check your fingerprint to make sure your proxy's OS is the same as your machine's OS.

There are many residential IP providers. Here is a free one:
https://tuxler.com

I do not recommend Tuxler for running long-term stealth accounts though because even if you purchase the premium subscription that allows you to target specific cities, it's still not very reliable. You can suddenly get disconnected from one IP and you will automatically be assigned another IP closest to your previously chosen location. While it may assign you a new IP in the same city, there's a good chance that you will be moved to another city, which is NOT good.

Tuxler actually uses a pool of IPs provided by its users. Yes, that's right. When you use the app, YOUR own IP also goes in the pool to be shared with someone else, so keep that in mind.

There are many paid residential IP solutions, many of which are NOT cheap. But I've found one with reasonable pricing and sufficient features. Here it is:
https://911.re

Many of these residential IP providers collect their IP pool from SDKs that they put in apps whose developers seek monetization. So for example, an app developer wants to provide its app free of charge to its users, but also wants to gain some income from it. He can place ads on it, but he can also contact one of these proxy providers. The proxy provider agrees to pay the developer a certain monthly amount (probably based on the amount of users the developer can persuade to join the proxy network), then the proxy provider sends the necessary SDK that the developer needs to put in his app to take advantage of its users' connections and resources as proxies. The most ethical way is that the user will be given the option whether to pay for the app, see ads, or let his idle connection and resources be used in a proxy network. So yeah, that's generally how most residential IPs are recruited - the point is that they belong to real home based users and by using those it will appear that you are browsing from a real residential place, and not from some datacenter location.
Very educational. I didn't know residential IP's are collected in that manner.

Do you know if the OS version can be detected or just OS type? For example; if I was using Ubuntu and the residential IP was Mint, do you think sites like eBay can see the OS version inconsistency?

btw thanks for that tuxler site, pooling IP's from users is a very interesting idea. I'm going to buy a premium package and have a play around with it. How does it grab my IP for it's proxy network? What if I signed up and connected from NordVPN first, it wouldn't be able to grab my IP....or would it?

Last edited by Omani; 04-11-2020 at 06:01 AM.
Old 04-11-2020

Quote:
By the way, did you have a chance to give Kameleo a try? I think you said you'd report back. I'd be glad to hear back from you on that.
Here is my report that I'm afraid will disappoint you:

#1. I decided I don't want to buy a ****ty OS like Windows just for the sole purpose of testing out Kameleo.

#2. I can't get over that they don't have a Linux option!!

#3. Kameleo has ridiculous payment options (Neosurf, Alipay, UnionPay, QIWI, WebMoney)....I mean WTF???

I can't comment on their product because I haven't tried it, nor do I know much about it.

Sorry for not testing Kameleo but the Kameleo team don't make it easy to test their product with no Linux option and fuked up payment options that nobody has heard of.

As an alternative; residential RDP's easily solve the device/browser fingerprinting problem without having to spoof anything.

Last edited by Omani; 04-11-2020 at 06:16 AM.
Old 04-11-2020

Quote:
btw thanks for that tuxler site, pooling IP's from users is a very interesting idea. I'm going to buy a premium package and have a play around with it. How does it grab my IP for it's proxy network? What if I signed up and connected from NordVPN first, it wouldn't be able to grab my IP....or would it?
Tuxler forces you to use your residential connection while using their app. If you use a VPN, Tuxler will kick you out and shows a warning that your IP is not residential. If Tuxler still continues to work after turning on your VPN, then it means that Tuxler bypassed your VPN and it's still being able to access your real residential IP Think about it, if it wasn't for that, they wouldn't be able to collect so many residential IPs. In fact, I have never found a datacenter IP in Tuxler. And by the way, you may not need to buy the premium version if you don't need city targeting. The free version only gives you 10 IP changes per day though.

You can check whether an IP is residential by visiting this site:
https://www.ip2location.com/demo/
Old 04-11-2020

Quote:
Tuxler forces you to use your residential connection while using their app. If you use a VPN, Tuxler will kick you out and shows a warning that your IP is not residential. If Tuxler still continues to work after turning on your VPN, then it means that Tuxler bypassed your VPN and it's still being able to access your real residential IP Think about it, if it wasn't for that, they wouldn't be able to collect so many residential IPs. In fact, I have never found a datacenter IP in Tuxler. And by the way, you may not need to buy the premium version if you don't need city targeting. The free version only gives you 10 IP changes per day though.

You can check whether an IP is residential by visiting this site:
https://www.ip2location.com/demo/
Hmmm I'll still keep them in mind. I'll still find a way to use Tuxler. I just wish they had Dedicated IP's.
Old 04-11-2020

Quote:
Hmmm I'll still keep them in mind. I'll still find a way to use Tuxler. I just wish they had Dedicated IP's.
Dedicated residential IP is close to impossible. Even our own residential IPs are not dedicated. We might keep the same IP for utmost a month (it depends on your ISP though).

But if you can alternate between a handful of residential IPs belonging to the same city (and preferably the same ISP and IP range), you should be good. 911 S5 proxies can help you achieve that to a good degree. It has a feature that allows you to mark certain IPs as favorite so that you can use them again. For example, you can alternate between 5-10 residential IPs (in the same city) to run a particular account. There's a good chance at least one of them will be available when you need it.

Residential IPs belong to real users. The user whose IP you're renting might work on their computer for 3 hours and then let it go offline. That's why you'll need a number of IPs to alternate between. If one goes offline, there's a good chance you'll find one of your favorites that's still online. If not, you'll find another IP from the same city and add that to your pool of favorites, too. You can even arrange your favorite IPs in folders so that you know which ones correspond to which one of your accounts. Their software provides some interesting capabilities that I've grown to like. Most of the other Residential Proxy providers target web scrapers by offering rotating residential IPs, such that your IP changes every 10 minutes for example, which is a terrible idea for running stealth accounts. That's why I like the implementation of 911 S5 proxies. It's not easy to find an implementation similar to its type in the entire industry. I use Tuxler for quick work, it's not good for running stealth accounts as you don't have the choice to reuse IPs.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SirTrader For This Useful Post:
imadtl (05-29-2020), Redox103 (09-23-2020)
Old 04-11-2020

Quote:
As an alternative; residential RDP's easily solve the device/browser fingerprinting problem without having to spoof anything.
Residential RDP? That looks interesting, but I've never heard of it being available. It would be very expensive even if it was. Can you name a provider I can look into?
Old 04-11-2020

Quote:
Do you know if the OS version can be detected or just OS type? For example; if I was using Ubuntu and the residential IP was Mint, do you think sites like eBay can see the OS version inconsistency?
There can be some difference, yes. For example, my Windows 8.1 shows the TCP/IP fingerprint as "Windows (7 or newer)", but my Windows 10 shows it as "Windows (NT kernel)". While I don't think that's going to be much of a problem, the OS version better be a match, too. Keep in mind that more than one OS version can report the same TCP/IP fingerprint. For example, it looks like Windows 7, 8 and 8.1 all report the same "Windows (7 or newer)" TCP/IP fingerprint.

You can check your TCP/IP fingerprint here:
https://browserleaks.com/ip

Make sure to check your TCP/IP fingerprint on your residential connection though to get the real value. If you check it while being on a VPN, it will show the OS of the VPN server, which is most likely Linux.

And by the way, I don't recommend running stealth accounts on Linux. That can in itself raise a red flag right away. How many other innocent users run on Linux? You need to ask that yourself before proceeding.
Old 04-11-2020

Quote:
Here is my report that I'm afraid will disappoint you:

#1. I decided I don't want to buy a ****ty OS like Windows just for the sole purpose of testing out Kameleo.

#2. I can't get over that they don't have a Linux option!!

#3. Kameleo has ridiculous payment options (Neosurf, Alipay, UnionPay, QIWI, WebMoney)....I mean WTF???

I can't comment on their product because I haven't tried it, nor do I know much about it.

Sorry for not testing Kameleo but the Kameleo team don't make it easy to test their product with no Linux option and fuked up payment options that nobody has heard of.
No problem, bro.
Old 04-11-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinsoldier View Post
You wouldn't would you, Skamelo doesn't support Linux!
You should be banned for trolling. I'm reporting you now. I've had enough of you!
Old 04-11-2020

Longevity: 27%

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigiCambio View Post
And this monitoring continues even for my 5 year old Ebay account ! Although firefox blocks their attempts to take it .
is it okey to switch between browser, i want to switch from firefox to google chrome, because recently i found out that ebay track your fingerprint, so as i use firefoxe i found that they do block sites from collecting your fingerprint, which is a thing that ebay don't like ( as you can see on the image below)

https://ibb.co/b1LN7gJ

or should i just set security parameter as custom like this :

https://ibb.co/PrYQgb7
Old 04-11-2020

Quote:
Dedicated residential IP is close to impossible. Even our own residential IPs are not dedicated. We might keep the same IP for utmost a month (it depends on your ISP though).

But if you can alternate between a handful of residential IPs belonging to the same city (and preferably the same ISP and IP range), you should be good. 911 S5 proxies can help you achieve that to a good degree. It has a feature that allows you to mark certain IPs as favorite so that you can use them again. For example, you can alternate between 5-10 residential IPs (in the same city) to run a particular account. There's a good chance at least one of them will be available when you need it.

Residential IPs belong to real users. The user whose IP you're renting might work on their computer for 3 hours and then let it go offline. That's why you'll need a number of IPs to alternate between. If one goes offline, there's a good chance you'll find one of your favorites that's still online. If not, you'll find another IP from the same city and add that to your pool of favorites, too. You can even arrange your favorite IPs in folders so that you know which ones correspond to which one of your accounts. Their software provides some interesting capabilities that I've grown to like. Most of the other Residential Proxy providers target web scrapers by offering rotating residential IPs, such that your IP changes every 10 minutes for example, which is a terrible idea for running stealth accounts. That's why I like the implementation of 911 S5 proxies. It's not easy to find an implementation similar to its type in the entire industry. I use Tuxler for quick work, it's not good for running stealth accounts as you don't have the choice to reuse IPs.
I understand -no such thing as a dedicated residential IP. Your alternative sounds good; get a pool of IP's from the same city. 911 it is then. Thanks
Old 04-11-2020

Quote:
Residential RDP? That looks interesting, but I've never heard of it being available. It would be very expensive even if it was. Can you name a provider I can look into?
PMed you source.
Old 04-11-2020

Quote:
There can be some difference, yes. For example, my Windows 8.1 shows the TCP/IP fingerprint as "Windows (7 or newer)", but my Windows 10 shows it as "Windows (NT kernel)". While I don't think that's going to be much of a problem, the OS version better be a match, too. Keep in mind that more than one OS version can report the same TCP/IP fingerprint. For example, it looks like Windows 7, 8 and 8.1 all report the same "Windows (7 or newer)" TCP/IP fingerprint.

You can check your TCP/IP fingerprint here:
https://browserleaks.com/ip

Make sure to check your TCP/IP fingerprint on your residential connection though to get the real value. If you check it while being on a VPN, it will show the OS of the VPN server, which is most likely Linux.

And by the way, I don't recommend running stealth accounts on Linux. That can in itself raise a red flag right away. How many other innocent users run on Linux? You need to ask that yourself before proceeding.
It's a real pain in the ass having to match up the OS of a proxy with my host OS. That is another reason why a residential RDP is good - no need to match up the OS.

Just to be clear - residential RDP's, in my opinion, are not a magic silver bullet to solve all problems, because residential RDP's introduce their own set of problems (mainly because using RDP's increases the risk score, and mitigating RDP detection is difficult). But I'm yet to read about any better ideas with Kameleo the only other idea that comes close, but unfortunately they have annoyed me too much with their lack of options.

Last edited by Omani; 04-11-2020 at 09:07 PM.
Old 04-12-2020

Quote:
It's a real pain in the ass having to match up the OS of a proxy with my host OS. That is another reason why a residential RDP is good - no need to match up the OS.

Just to be clear - residential RDP's, in my opinion, are not a magic silver bullet to solve all problems, because residential RDP's introduce their own set of problems (mainly because using RDP's increases the risk score, and mitigating RDP detection is difficult). But I'm yet to read about any better ideas with Kameleo the only other idea that comes close, but unfortunately they have annoyed me too much with their lack of options.
I have mentioned the limitations of RDPs in my PM back to you, and thanks for sending the provider by the way.

VMware or VirtualBox VMs can be a good alternative, too.
Old 04-12-2020

I'm curious why not just buy a couple used computers for cheap and go the remote access option?
Old 04-12-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolaAmigo View Post
I'm curious why not just buy a couple used computers for cheap and go the remote access option?
If you buy the computers, why remote access to them? But anyway, buying cheap computers is better than VM only if those computers have different GPUs. I doubt that any used computer with a GPU would be cheap enough to consider. If you buy used computers that don't have GPUs, then you can achieve the same with VMs for free.

Besides, the one computer you buy gives you one fingerprint. If you mess that up, you will have to buy another computer for another account. Yes, you can install a different OS on it and change a few other things to make it look like a different computer, but you will have finite options with it. And all new accounts you open with it will share the same GPU, slowly adding some link to your accounts. If you would like to go down the route of buying used computers, I advise you to buy cheap video cards instead. Everything else can be changed easily, but it's the GPU that remains the same.