eBay clearly is monitoring webgl and canvas fingerprint? see the pictures - Page 3 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > eBay Tracking

eBay Tracking General discussions on eBay tracking, account linking, IP address, user accounts and more.

Old 04-12-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 23%
Default Re: eBay clearly is monitoring webgl and canvas fingerprint? see the pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirTrader View Post
If you buy the computers, why remote access to them? But anyway, buying cheap computers is better than VM only if those computers have different GPUs. I doubt that any used computer with a GPU would be cheap enough to consider. If you buy used computers that don't have GPUs, then you can achieve the same with VMs for free.

Besides, the one computer you buy gives you one fingerprint. If you mess that up, you will have to buy another computer for another account. Yes, you can install a different OS on it and change a few other things to make it look like a different computer, but you will have finite options with it. And all new accounts you open with it will share the same GPU, slowly adding some link to your accounts. If you would like to go down the route of buying used computers, I advise you to buy cheap video cards instead. Everything else can be changed easily, but it's the GPU that remains the same.
My thinking was to grab some dirt cheap chromebooks/other cheap laptops, tether them to either prepaid cell phones or MiFi devices, toss them in a closet, and then just TeamViewer in like one would access a virtual machine. That way I can be anywhere and easily manage the accounts without risking compromise.. Since there seems to be some ambiguity as to what eBay can/can't track, if it's a 100% separate machine, spending ~$50 for a refurbished laptop seems like a smart move... Though these laptops all obviously have intergraded graphics chipsets so I'm not sure what value they would add now that you mention it.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-13-2020

Default Re: eBay clearly is monitoring webgl and canvas fingerprint? see the pictures

n00b question: is it safe to access multiple stealth stores through VPS's set up on the same device (macbook)? Can Amazon, eBay and Paypal link the accounts?
Old 04-13-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinsoldier View Post
Don't take this personally, you've merely fallen for some of the scarmeongering that SirTrader and his other ID's have created on this forum, but when you have it in your head that because a laptop has and integrated graphics card then it is unsuitable for stealth then you've lost the plot.

A seller of accounts on this forum has told us that they use the same machine with different user ID's to create accounts. Okay, each ID has a few tweaks but they're managing hundreds of accounts on the same PC.

As we speak I'm managing 3 active ebay accounts, 2 Amazon seller accounts and 2 Amazon buyer accounts on the same PC via cloned VM's.

SirTrader has an agenda in an attempt to fault-find and peddle their useless software. They've lied consistently to this forum, is using this forum to get its members to join other groups to help him ( free of charge) and has finally had someone say that they are worried that a brand new machine is potentially unsafe. It's getting stupid now.
It's crazy how you have misinterpreted my words. I said using a new machine is better than a VM only if the machine has some GPU inside. Those machines that don't have GPUs don't add any more value than a VM, which is free. If OP plans to buy cheap computers that have some sort of GPU inside, then it's better. If OP's different cheap computers have different types of GPU inside, then even better. But if OP's cheap computers don't have any sort of GPU inside, then he can use VMs (which is free) because VMs also don't have any GPU.

Be the pathetic troll you have always been. No one cares! I only answered because you have twisted my words. Otherwise, you're not something I would want to waste my time on anymore!
Old 04-13-2020

Quote:
Nah, You're the one twisting words. Your bull$hit made the poster above say the following because they believe it to be true.."Though these laptops all obviously have intergraded graphics chipsets so I'm not sure what value they would add now that you mention it."

You mentioned it, they believe it.

As long as I smell bull$hit, I'll warn others not to step in it and there's nothing you can do to stop me.

Here's a thought ... discuss another aspect of your stealth empire, anything at all, just for a change. You must surely have opinions and advice on other aspects.
Integrated graphics would add value then. I did not make him question the success of his own method. He just gained a little more confidence knowing that his cheap computers would have integrated graphics. I only advised him that he could achieve the same thing with VMs IF his cheap computers did not have integrated graphics. Now that he says they do have integrated graphics, then his setup DOES add some value over using VMs, you idiotic fool!
Old 04-13-2020

Quote:
Calm down, just because you can't get the answers you need to fix your flawed skamelo software there's no need to get lippy.

You're acting increasingly disparate and becoming irrational.

I'm assuming that in your quest for a solution you're active on many VPS orientated forums. It's wearing you down, take a break.
Pathetic! Still thinking that I work for Kameleo? Get lost, loser! That's what you get when you start personal attacks and name calling against someone else.
Old 04-24-2020

Longevity: 24%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandoras_box View Post
The fact that they collect WebGL, Canvas fingerprint, etc. does NOT mean they use this information AGAINST you.
There are many members here who still use user accounts to run multiple stealth accounts, and they do just fine.

I like your research, but I'm doubtful of the belief part. Stealth is a science and belief is not one of its tools.
If you don't have the necessary information to conclude, leave your research open until you do.

We moved all our accounts from windows\user to VM as a precaution because we did not want to get caught should eBay/PayPal decide to use the information they were harvesting.

It is possible to spawn VMs that are so intricately dissimilar that eBay and Amazon would not stand a chance to link these back to one user - again that's a science, but you have to be a lover of fine details and be patient.

I wonder: if and when they decide to use this sort of information, might they choose a domain as ground zero for testing before implementing it across other regions? If this is so, could this be why US accounts are comparatively harder to stealth at the moment?
Can they still link accounts if you use Windows VMs?
Old 04-25-2020

I have been a member of this forum for about a week now and SirTrader and his debate on the topics I visited have always been entertaining for me.

Anyways, I tried VMvare with Graphics Acceleration disabled and Fresh IPs for Stealth purposes for Amazon but I managed to get linked at the end of the day, lol. Guess I will try VirtualBox with different OS.

I also tried Multilogin + ProxyLte and GoLogin (basically Multilogin but offering trials) + My own Residential IP/4G Mobile Data, no success.

I never tried User Accounts on Windows though. Gotta give it a try as well!
The Following User Says Thank You to Cean For This Useful Post:
SirTrader (04-25-2020)
Old 05-24-2020
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 25%

Quote:
Originally Posted by afincho View Post
The new Firefox versions have a canvas protections so you should be fine
actually its not as good as its needed for ebay , i tried it , and seems like ebay is getting the canvas after all , but im sure they collect many other fingerprint information too ,
Old 06-03-2020

Yo guys a little question, what’s the down side of using a new “user” in Windows 10 with portable Firefox, different fonts, different mac address, screen resolution and privacy addons, in comparison to using VM ? If VMs are better, why is that ? Thank you.

Last edited by Skiimpo; 06-03-2020 at 09:49 PM. Reason: Typos
The Following User Says Thank You to Skiimpo For This Useful Post:
dazller_the_great (06-27-2020)
Old 06-27-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skiimpo View Post
Yo guys a little question, what’s the down side of using a new “user” in Windows 10 with portable Firefox, different fonts, different mac address, screen resolution and privacy addons, in comparison to using VM ? If VMs are better, why is that ? Thank you.
actually your method is good , but we use vm because of the lack of the proper hardware , you know , every one have a different work bench that can afford ,
Old 03-05-2021

Longevity: 28%

911 S5 proxies suspend newly created ebay accounts after 24 hours of first listing. 24 hours suspensions are related to IP issues only. I am using whatleaks.com to check whether IP is clean, but they still suspend.
Anyone may use 911 S5 nowadays without issues?
Old 03-05-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,925 Times in 8,217 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac View Post
911 S5 proxies suspend newly created ebay accounts after 24 hours of first listing. 24 hours suspensions are related to IP issues only. I am using whatleaks.com to check whether IP is clean, but they still suspend.
Both your IP sources are very risky ones for account health
Old 03-05-2021

Just use firefox, they will block fingerprints.
Old 03-07-2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebay.slayer View Post
I am using Firefox portable and it is pretty good with my local IPs, but 911 proxy sispends after 24 hours. I suppose ebay detects 911 proxies.
Old 03-07-2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Both your IP sources are very risky ones for account health
Can you use 911 proxies now for new accounts? When you used it the last time?
Old 03-11-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
using proxy without knowing how to hide it properly will surely get you suspended . check for leaks , specially dns leaks , whatleaks can give you a small hint but cannot give you a proper security overview, all websites including ebay upgraded their security systems in the last year to a level that makes all what they used in 2019 to be conscidered as a joke.
Old 03-11-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebay.slayer View Post
lol , you still believe this is enough ?
this died two years ago , ebay now working outside the browser , and can detect a lot
Old 03-12-2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazller_the_great View Post
using proxy without knowing how to hide it properly will surely get you suspended . check for leaks , specially dns leaks , whatleaks can give you a small hint but cannot give you a proper security overview, all websites including ebay upgraded their security systems in the last year to a level that makes all what they used in 2019 to be conscidered as a joke.
SO, do you know how to check/prevent the leaks as of today?
Old 03-12-2021

Activity: 24%
Longevity: 42%

Quote:
SO, do you know how to check/prevent the leaks as of today?
Plenty of ways to prevent DNS leaks. Through command prompt, setting manual DNS addresses within your router adapter settings. Just research on the web and you'll get the way which will work for you.
Old 04-11-2021
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 81%

I think they are also monitoring Wifi tether + Windows .. like mobile ip + windows new account = ban

I say this because I've tested it. And I've also made the accounts via mobile device. Mobile device do not suspend, just new user accounts
Old 04-11-2021

Longevity: 18%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moscutter View Post
I think they are also monitoring Wifi tether + Windows .. like mobile ip + windows new account = ban

I say this because I've tested it. And I've also made the accounts via mobile device. Mobile device do not suspend, just new user accounts
Are you talking about US accounts?

I have no problem with suspension after creation or first list using mobile data tether for UK
The Following User Says Thank You to lally6677 For This Useful Post:
dano (04-12-2021)
Old 04-11-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,925 Times in 8,217 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moscutter View Post

Could be implementing mobile phone checks into some security algorithm for new accounts? Interesting play