Ebay on tracking your fingerprint - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > eBay Tracking

eBay Tracking General discussions on eBay tracking, account linking, IP address, user accounts and more.

Old 04-10-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 27%
Default Ebay on tracking your fingerprint

Hi
is it okey to switch between browser, i want to switch from firefox to google chrome, because recently i found out that ebay track your fingerprint, so as i use firefoxe i found that they do block sites from collecting your fingerprint, which is a thing that ebay don't like ( as you can see on the image below)

https://ibb.co/b1LN7gJ

or should i just set security parameter as custom like this :

https://ibb.co/PrYQgb7

i'm just warming up this account rn i don't use it to sell rn

Thanks
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-10-2020
Banned

Longevity: 23%
Default Re: Ebay on tracking your fingerprint

You're right in some point. Blocking totally the browser fingerprint is not good.
But somehow modify it, is what we are here for.
Running multiple accounts in the same device/computer is the main reason on why we are modifying the browser fingerprint of each accounts.
Old 04-11-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lans View Post
You're right in some point. Blocking totally the browser fingerprint is not good.
But somehow modify it, is what we are here for.
Running multiple accounts in the same device/computer is the main reason on why we are modifying the browser fingerprint of each accounts.
how to modify??, also should i switch to chrom or let firefox security as seconde picture
Old 04-11-2020
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aymanousaym View Post
how to modify??, also should i switch to chrom or let firefox security as seconde picture
by using add-ons:
CHROME: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...njfndfpd?hl=en
FIREFOX: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/fir...canvasblocker/
Old 04-12-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lans View Post
I recently read on the forum that they are not ebay friendly, they will know if you are using them and then they kick you out
Old 04-12-2020
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 57%

Unfortunately, I am unable to go into too many details, but you can search the forum for more information.
Here's my opinion:

1. eBay does not care if you block specific fingerprints if your account is aged.
I cannot say the same for new accounts, but all our aged accounts have WebGL (because of similar media devices), and WebRTC (because of similar internal network properties) blocked. These are high volume accounts that are all several years old.
Before blocking these, all the accounts worked fine. It was only a precautionary measure.

2. If you blocked anything, I would not suggest you use third-party software or addons.
If you cannot do it with your browser, don't do it at all.

3. To each, his own but Chrome browsers do not make my list. eBay has made it clear in their TOS that they purchase info from Google. Chrome would be one place where google gathers information.

If you use user accounts, it may be easy to accidentally leave your personal Gmail or google drive in session while you do something stealth related. Minimal risk, I know, but I will not expose a successful stealth account to such risk.

Lastly, Chrome does very little to let you block anything; it forces auto-update and does not have a repository. Imagine that! A browser without a repository. his forces you to use the same version across N number of accounts.

In my opinion, Chrome would be the jokiest tool in a cache of stealth tools.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pandoras_box For This Useful Post:
Lans (04-14-2020), Valhalla1 (10-16-2020)
Old 04-13-2020
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 61%

I was using the latest firefox portable, 7.5 and been using user accounts. Lately, i've noticed that when I try to make a google voice from a brand new number, google doesn't give it to me, meaning they somehow detected me. I wonder if google passes this information to ebay, since some of my later accounts also get suspended as well.
The Following User Says Thank You to glacier922 For This Useful Post:
dazller_the_great (05-24-2020)
Old 05-24-2020

Longevity: 25%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandoras_box View Post
Unfortunately, I am unable to go into too many details, but you can search the forum for more information.
Here's my opinion:

1. eBay does not care if you block specific fingerprints if your account is aged.
I cannot say the same for new accounts, but all our aged accounts have WebGL (because of similar media devices), and WebRTC (because of similar internal network properties) blocked. These are high volume accounts that are all several years old.
Before blocking these, all the accounts worked fine. It was only a precautionary measure.

2. If you blocked anything, I would not suggest you use third-party software or addons.
If you cannot do it with your browser, don't do it at all.

3. To each, his own but Chrome browsers do not make my list. eBay has made it clear in their TOS that they purchase info from Google. Chrome would be one place where google gathers information.

If you use user accounts, it may be easy to accidentally leave your personal Gmail or google drive in session while you do something stealth related. Minimal risk, I know, but I will not expose a successful stealth account to such risk.

Lastly, Chrome does very little to let you block anything; it forces auto-update and does not have a repository. Imagine that! A browser without a repository. his forces you to use the same version across N number of accounts.

In my opinion, Chrome would be the jokiest tool in a cache of stealth tools.
yes i agree , i've been testing this thoroughly lately , i found that ebay really cares more about the established history of sales more than the fingerprint if your account is old , but if you are creating new account they are very aggressive about the fingerprint and they spy on every thing you have specially webgl and canvas ,
Old 05-24-2020

Longevity: 56%

Firefox is a number 1 I use it for all my accounts
The Following User Says Thank You to animekings99 For This Useful Post:
dazller_the_great (05-24-2020)
Old 05-24-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by glacier922 View Post
I was using the latest firefox portable, 7.5 and been using user accounts. Lately, i've noticed that when I try to make a google voice from a brand new number, google doesn't give it to me, meaning they somehow detected me. I wonder if google passes this information to ebay, since some of my later accounts also get suspended as well.
firefox 75.0 and up have a new security workout , they changed and upgraded their built-in fingerprint protection tools a lot more than they used to do in the previous versions , and its quite strong now , they had the useragent hash rotating automatically , yes ,this is now built in firefox, and there is many fingerprint info being blocked by default also , so this is some thing most websites dont like , specially google , but i noticed that if you ge the cookie from ebay in your browser , it will just work fine , and forget about the useragent hash (or key , as you wish to call it)
The Following User Says Thank You to dazller_the_great For This Useful Post:
Valhalla1 (09-25-2020)
Old 06-15-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by animekings99 View Post
Firefox is a number 1 I use it for all my accounts
do you block webrtc and webgl ? for all your browsers
Old 06-16-2020

If you block your fingerprint you will get suspended fast. eBay is not tracking your fingerprint(or if they do, you wont get suspended for this).