Time Line of 11 Suspended accounts and how eBay is tracking - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > eBay Tracking

eBay Tracking General discussions on eBay tracking, account linking, IP address, user accounts and more.

Old 10-31-2020

Activity: 11%
Longevity: 20%
Default Time Line of 11 Suspended accounts and how eBay is tracking

Over the past 10 days, i have created 11 new eBay accounts (all suspended), what is causing the suspension?:
  1. A blanket suspension on every single new eBay seller account registered in Poland regardless of reason. (This would be highly unethical for one thing and probably illegal on eBay's part to block an EU member state from creating new accounts)
  2. My computer is leaking some kind of registration # that is linking all accounts created.

I have performed the following:
  • Sim Card Brands
  1. + Plus
  2. Play
  3. Orange
  4. T-Mobile

Top 3 SIM cards created with original valid suspended ID's (Me thinking eBay was able to verify PESEL # with a database (Dislodged that theory, base don info below) Canadian passport used to register T-mobile SIM, have never given this to anyone before and the latest account to go down after 1 hour.

Conclusion: SIM Cards can't be the issue.
  • Browsers
  1. Microsoft EDGE
  2. Google Chrome
  3. Brave - (New installation, used the Canadian passport with T-Mobile SIM so no way this was ever linked to anything prior)

All browsers set to accept cookies etc.

Conclusion: Browsers can't be the issue, if you feel they are, explain.
  • User Info
  1. Name - Always Different (Even used polish names with symbols)
  2. e-Mail - Always different and different platforms (Yahoo, aol, web domain, own website names 3 different ones)
  3. Address - Different went as far as obtaining IP address and city located in, created Polish user name and address from that city. (If IP was from Krakow, would register a name from Krakow, with a valid address to that name)
  4. Paypal, always new, same exact registration details as eBay and always confirmed with valid credit card.

Conclusion: No way can this info be linking me, its just too random.
  • Windows Account
  1. Log out of main account and create a fresh windows account, same PC, all other info different.

• Listing Categories
  1. Auto Parts & accessories - Listed new & used parts (All suspended)
  2. Books - Memorabilia - Listed new and used (All suspended)
  3. Home & Kitchen - Listed new (Suspended)

So i have created 11 accounts now, some get suspended within 30 minutes, some 1 day later, some get to list and others instant suspension once i request a code to phone #, some MC124 verification restriction (send in documents, get account re-instated and then the same or next day, suspended)

All in all, a major PITA and very frustrating to say the least.

My conclusion at this point.

eBay is able to track based on my computer leaking some kind of ID reference # tying me to all accounts. There is no other one single item to link these accounts plane and simple.

I will do one more attempt, buy a new cheap and cheerful laptop and see how that works out, if that gets banned then bollox, ebay is hacking my camera and watching everything i do at all times.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-31-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,041 Times in 775 Posts
Activity: 32%
Longevity: 81%
Default Re: Time Line of 11 Suspended accounts and how eBay is tracking

You are WAY over analysing.

Did you read the Stealth Book?

You have to think about how Ebay might determine that you are a "genuine" ebayer.

Sellers don't usually create sellers account or sell an item off the bat, they often browse items for a while before registering, or after registering.

Just because you have made numerous accounts and they have all been banned doesn't mean you are being linked, it likely means you are making the same mistake over and over.

It has nothing(or little) to do with sim card, browsers, categories, emails, you don't even need paypal accounts to create successful ebay accounts. Also your computer i not leaking anything

It's normal for many people to get many accounts suspended one after the one, if you are sending documents in and still getting suspended it means your creation method is fatally flawed I would say. I wouldn't send them any documents if it's a new account, I would just talk to them in chat and in some cases they will re-instate the account.
Valhalla1 (11-11-2020)
Old 10-31-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,927 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

What is your IP source?

Also: with reference to:

Listing Categories
Auto Parts & accessories - Listed new & used parts (All suspended)
Books - Memorabilia - Listed new and used (All suspended)
Home & Kitchen - Listed new (Suspended)

Auto parts might be risky as first sale but the other look doable. What was the price of your items in general? Just asking for some gaps of info for analysis

I think the IP might be the issue...
Old 10-31-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,041 Times in 775 Posts
Activity: 32%
Longevity: 81%

IP on it's own is very unlikely to cause this, unless you are using some bull**** free proxy. I've made many successful accounts with VeePN.
Old 10-31-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by sax4 View Post
Did you read the Stealth Book?
No, i held off as i have heard that the book is seriously outdated, is this misinformation, or is it current as of late this year?
Old 10-31-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
IP on it's own is very unlikely to cause this, unless you are using some bull**** free proxy. I've made many successful accounts with VeePN.
MY IP score is a 1 across the board.
Old 10-31-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
I would just talk to them in chat and in some cases they will re-instate the account.
Do you know, will they re-instate an account inspite of the email "this decision is final, no appeals)
Old 10-31-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,927 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

You are using USA IP but creating the accounts with Polish registration info?
Old 10-31-2020

Activity: 0%

With my accounts I successfully register and fully list items and even connect API software. As soon as I delete the listings like 4 weeks later and try list the 2nd round of products I get suspended.