Precautions for link free operations - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > eBay Tracking

eBay Tracking General discussions on eBay tracking, account linking, IP address, user accounts and more.

Old 09-03-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 79%
Default Precautions for link free operations

This is my first post on this wonderful forum. Before registering I have read many threads and I think I have gathered considerable knowledge.
Now here is what I want to do. I want to open another ebay account wihtout getting them linked. Here is what I think will not get me linked

I have a bank account registered with an address that is some 750kms away from where I live now. I have another house there and also a bank account.
I would be using those far-off credentials to register the new account in my brothers name.
I would use a PC with some other ISP to register for the first time. Now the question is that I will be giving an address that is far off from the place I am going to register. They can obviously find out that the IP address is not from the area which I used during reg. Is that going to cause any problem.

If a/c creation is successful I plan on using my home PC to operate both the accounts. I have a dsl connection and I get a new IP everytime I reconnect.
So if I create 2 windows user accounts and block LSo's and delete cookies each time before I login I should be safe right?

Well that's about that and also it is going to be ebay.in and we have a service called Paisapay instead of Paypal.
So should i go ahead with account creation and can I use the same home PC to operate both the accounts.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-04-2010
Threadstarter  

Hello everyone,
can I please get a suggestion
Old 09-06-2010
Threadstarter  

So I read more and understood that deleting LSO's will only get me more troubles and making different windows user accounts solves the problem. But still this question lingers and somebody please reply
Quote:
I have a bank account registered with an address that is some 750kms away from where I live now. I have another house there and also a bank account.
I would be using those far-off credentials to register the new account in my brothers name.
I would use a PC with some other ISP to register for the first time. Now the question is that I will be giving an address that is far off from the place I am going to register. They can obviously find out that the IP address is not from the area which I used during reg. Is that going to cause any problem.
Old 09-06-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,069 Times in 2,169 Posts
Longevity: 81%

I do not know what eBay looks for in India, but in the US I have many accounts. I use an old-fashioned dial up provider so that my IP address is associated with the geographic location of my accounts. If this is an option for you, it would probably be safer.

Maybe a forum member in India will chime in and shed some light on this.

And don't despair. Here in the US it is a holiday weekend, Labor Day - the last big weekend for barbeques since fall is almost here. Most kids start school later this week. So many people are just busy with their end of summer parties at the moment.
Old 09-07-2010
Threadstarter  

Thanks for the reply @jeffweico. Hoping that someone sheds light on my issues and I had no idea about the weekend holiday so I was just fretting a bit.
Quote:
I use an old-fashioned dial up provider so that my IP address is associated with the geographic location of my accounts. If this is an option for you, it would probably be safer.
I too have same kind of provider and my IP too is located with the geaographic location, but that is what may cause problem for me. I am going to use the accounts from location say 'A', but the address I will be giving while registration will be location 'B' (some 700 kms apart). So will they have an issue that I am not using the account from location 'B' ?
Old 09-07-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Could be an issue that will flag your account for ID verification since the area code of the phone vs. location will be different. I don't know how bad paisapay/ebay out in India are like first-hand though...
Old 09-08-2010
Threadstarter  

Actually nor do I have an idea as to how much nasty they can get. Also if any member can point me to some valuable resource pertaining to ebay india operations it would be great.
Old 09-08-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,406 Times in 871 Posts
Longevity: 81%

You Seem to have the "Basics" Covered,,,,, I Do However Suggest that you get the stealth guide for a MUCH Broader and more In depth Education of Stealth Account Creation and Maintanence,,,
Old 09-08-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Agree with Slapped. On the other hand eBay india operations I would "think" would be lax but I wish I could help some more.

Basically I feel that you should explore it with a test run after reading stealth guide and contribute your experience. Sorry that I can not be of more use.
Old 09-09-2010
Threadstarter  

Well I more than appreciate for the help given by you'll. Now first I don't have that kind of money to splurge and next I am not sure if the guide will be helpful for ebay.in operations.
I would probably go down the trial and error route, all I fear is loosing feedback for my sole account.