Paypal and Ebay - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > eBay Tracking

eBay Tracking General discussions on eBay tracking, account linking, IP address, user accounts and more.

Old 02-09-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 76%
Default Paypal and Ebay

I might be asking a very obvious quesion, but I just wnat to be clear.
Even if I follow all the steps to open a new account, If I use my current Paypal account (that is in great standing ) they will link it if I use it to pay for items won on my new Ebay account ?
What if I change the email address on the paypal account to reflect the one Im using on my new Ebay account ? Will they still link it ( even if I clear cookies, hide my IP ) ?

Thanks !
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-09-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,926 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

stealth guide + read around the forums = your answer.

You need to understand the system more and posting an answer to your question would be copying from many MANY posts.

All the best.
Old 02-10-2011
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 76%

I am sorry if I bothered you with posting a question; I thought that was the reason that there are the forums.

I have been reading around, I just can not spend all day reading a forum; I am extremely busy.

Is the only answer then to buy the guide. I agree with another poster that it seems that everyone just pushes the guide ( which I was under the impression that it was more for sellers than buyers, which I am ).
Old 02-10-2011
Executive [VIP]

Extremely busy, I understand.

I don't make anything off of pushing the guide but many people here have read the guide and, hence, we can discuss easier once you have the concepts which are very nicely laid out. That's why I wrote what I did.

Frankly, your post doesn't bother me at all but a lot of people won't answer because of the reasons I gave you.

That being said, you have to figure eb ay owns pa yp al so the system is linked. Yes, using a pp account to buy stuff for a new account will LINK you. It may NOT kill the account but the link exists so future problem can arise. Never think of the present moment with pa yp al/eb ay - you have to plan for future good use.

IF you change the e-mail address to reflect the one you're using, even if you hide everything + the kitchen sink, you have provided a decent link for them.

All the best. What I have suggested is only based on experience + experiences of many other people who all operate multiple accounts. Normally, I like to look forward to further contributions but I figure that you may not be willing to spend more time on our forum.
Old 03-24-2011
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 75%
Cool

Of course the book is mainly for sellers. If you are just buying then it doesn't really matter if your account gets suspended.

Yes, if you have a PP account attached to an eB account that is suspended any future eB accounts will be linked if attached to that same PP.

I agree that you will see the stealth mentioned liked crazy all over this forum... This is only because the amount and quality of information in the guide is amazing for newly suspended sellers looking to go stealth. You can't really understand until you buy the guide and read it. (I just recently bought the guide, and I am already working on some stealth accounts.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarlett4205 View Post
I am sorry if I bothered you with posting a question; I thought that was the reason that there are the forums.

I have been reading around, I just can not spend all day reading a forum; I am extremely busy.

Is the only answer then to buy the guide. I agree with another poster that it seems that everyone just pushes the guide ( which I was under the impression that it was more for sellers than buyers, which I am ).
Old 07-11-2011

Longevity: 92%

what if the account is just restricted from selling and not suspened does the same apply it will get linked ?
Old 07-11-2011
Executive [VIP]

Restricted from selling is definitely a bad flag - don't make a new account without following stealth.