just a couple quick questions.. - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > eBay Tracking

eBay Tracking General discussions on eBay tracking, account linking, IP address, user accounts and more.

Old 04-02-2011
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 75%
Default just a couple quick questions..

Hello forums. Im a new member here. Well i been lurking the forums for a couple weeks now before i decided to join. It really amazed me that there is a whole forum dedicated to ebay suspensions.

Well i apologize in advanced if i missed the answer to my questions.

I recently purchased the ebay Stealth Book. I read the whole thing soon as i got it. About to re-read to make sure i have a full understanding on how to set everything up.

But my first issue is...my personal computer is down right now. I was wanting to go ahead and get some accounts going but i am using a friend computer until i get mine fixed. Is there any potential problems with setting up accounts then having to switch computers? I dont want to mess anything up or possibly get linked and shut down.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-02-2011
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 75%

oh yeah a little background info...

I only sell one item on ebay. I invested quite a bit of money into this one item and have a rather large inventory of it. (a couple hundred) Well, i did not know anything about a "vero" program. And after a few sales i got that dreaded vero message and a 7 day suspension. Of course i stopped selling the item and my 7 day suspension has been over with. My problem is, the fact i have so much product that i was wanting to sell but this vero crap is a big off set that i was not aware of.

By the way, the product i sell is 100percent authentic. I just believe its one of them items that the rights owner do not want sold online. I actually tried selling it twice. One under my cousin account (before i even created one) my listing got taken down because it was suspected to be counterfeit... I figured it was because i did not take my own pictures. So thats when i created a ebay account and used my own photos...just to find out that was not the issue. Both times the listings were removed within a week and half. So i guess i would consider the product a high risk item.

Im just curious about how many different accounts would i need to create to successfully move my current inventory. oh well. i am rambling now. If any one have any advice please pm me