suspended- if i use my mums will i get linked? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > eBay Tracking

eBay Tracking General discussions on eBay tracking, account linking, IP address, user accounts and more.

Old 05-01-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 92%
Default suspended- if i use my mums will i get linked?

well; had loads of accounts suspended now! All by being 'linked' to various others along the way. Originally suspended for a ridiculous reason considering i had over 2000 feedback at the time, but hey that was 4 years ago.
Anyway; i create account after account, i have had 3 paypal accounts with about 14 email address attatched to them- my most recent ebay account was suspended yesterday by being linked to another account...grrrr.
Now; been reading on here & stuff, but my mum said i can just use her account as she is fed up with the new rules and does not want to sell anymore. (she doesn't live with me, but does live 2 streets away!)
I am concerned they will still link her account to me if i use it.
Her own paypal account is set up to verify it, her card details, phone number address etc, and she is ahppy to keep those details there to verify if necessary.
However my question is; could they link this to my old accounts? if so; how?
We have messed about with computer & got it to get a new IP address which i gather is important?
But if i ACCEPT paypal payments into my own paypal account (linked to suspended ones) will that get me caught?
Also, if i use turbo lister to upload listings onto her account, will it link me?
Would it be best- if not inconvenient- if i exported listings onto a disk and used turbo lister from her home computer to upload to her account?
And logging in from my home pc with the new IP address to check ebay messages from buyers and what has sold and posting things out etc from here, will that get us linked?

I cannot really go & sit in her house whilst answering email messages and parcelling; i could use turbo lister to upload items exported onto disk once a week or soemthing....

I am just fed up; it keeps happening to me and i dont do anything illegal i dont steal, i always get good fb but they keep linking the accounts and pulling them off and it is quite stressful!

thanks for your help
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-01-2008
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 96%
I recommend that you purchase this book eBay Stealth - Suspended eBay and Paypal Account Guide
It has the full explanation of your problems and how to solve them. Read the book and you will understand how to work ebay again. Lucky you for having your Mom's account BUT treasure it. Good Luck