eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Tracking (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-tracking/)
-   -   Tracking through printer / paypal / ipad (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-tracking/74465-tracking-through-printer-paypal-ipad.html)

StealthJet99 06-15-2014 10:27 AM

Tracking through printer / paypal / ipad

Okay here's my situation. I have one good perfectly working paypal account I've had for years. At least 4. It's linked to a useless eBay account. Let's say I create a stealth account for buying and selling but everything will be done on an iPad with 4G. If I go on my personal paypal account through my laptop (Never linking the two paypal accounts / ebay accounts) and go to the paypal shipnow thing they have (Where you manually enter a shipping persons info) could I be linked through that? I would then manually upload the tracking info on my stealth eBay account. But could they see that one account printed out the tracking info and then another account loaded it on their eBay account?

EDIT: Or if I use stamps.com will that allow me to do this^ without worry of being tracked?

mjgh06 06-15-2014 01:04 PM

Re: Tracking through printer / paypal / ipad

Quote:

It's linked to a useless eBay account.
That is exactly how my second eBay account became linked and suspended. I had a Paypal account I have had for over ten years. It was linked to my eBay account that got suspended. My second ebay account set up was completely different - different name, address, computer, ip address - all were different. I used my paypal account from my phone to do the postoffice label for shipping. BAM!!! within two days, the account was linked back to the suspended eBay account and then the 2nd account was suspended.

Dmshark25 06-15-2014 05:03 PM

Why would you not just purchase the postage from your paypal account that received the payment from your eBay ??? Why use another paypal account to buy postage?

StealthJet99 06-15-2014 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dmshark25 (Post 560321)
Why would you not just purchase the postage from your paypal account that received the payment from your eBay ??? Why use another paypal account to buy postage?

Because it would be on my iPad and I won't have a way of printing out a shipping label.

Dmshark25 06-15-2014 10:01 PM

You can still use the same computer that u used with your suspended account, just create a new user account and that will keep everything separate and no links

Just open a new user account on your computer and make sure you change the IP

mjgh06 06-17-2014 02:24 AM

That doesn't work or at least didn't for me. My 2nd account had everything different - I used a friends computer at their house so even different IP. But I logged in to my paypal account that was connected to my suspended account and the new account became linked. That is why I say Paypal must share all info with eBay. There was absolutely no other connection to my second account. I wouldn't chance it again- leave the old paypal alone for personal use outside of any ebay or suspended site connection. Get a new Paypal with new different info or find a merchant site to use(best option).

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dmshark25 (Post 560373)
Just open a new user account on your computer and make sure you change the IP

Callidus 06-17-2014 02:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mjgh06 (Post 560602)
That doesn't work or at least didn't for me. My 2nd account had everything different - I used a friends computer at their house so even different IP. But I logged in to my paypal account that was connected to my suspended account and the new account became linked. That is why I say Paypal must share all info with eBay. There was absolutely no other connection to my second account. I wouldn't chance it again- leave the old paypal alone for personal use outside of any ebay or suspended site connection. Get a new Paypal with new different info or find a merchant site to use(best option).

Ridiculous comment, seperate user accs has been proven as a working stealth methods for yonks. I have never had problems along with everyone here so it sounds like something else isn't being done correctly by you

Dmshark25 06-17-2014 03:41 AM

I must of misunderstood what you are doing than

I thought you have a stealth account meaning one ebay and paypal combo and you are now running this from your IPad because you have already ran an account eBay/ paypal on your PC that is suspended

So now you want to print the postage using the paypal account that is still ok but is linked to a suspended eBay account and this was ran on your PC and that is why u want to use the old paypal account to print postage and transfer he tracking numbers to the stealth

If what I described is correct than:

Open a new user account on your PC and run your stealth account only from the new user account on your PC

Separate user accounts contain all cookies to each account so there is no linking as long as you operate the correct way new IP and everything else

rsot 06-17-2014 04:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mjgh06 (Post 560602)

Sounds messy - start all new stealth.

Old pp account can be used for non-eB activities

mjgh06 06-25-2014 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Callidus (Post 560603)
Ridiculous comment, seperate user accs has been proven as a working stealth methods for yonks. I have never had problems along with everyone here so it sounds like something else isn't being done correctly by you

Not a ridiculous comment.... Old paypal accounts from suspended ebay accounts cannot be used. eBay owns Paypal and they have that account info for the paypal account used on the suspended eBay account.