Tracking through printer / paypal / ipad - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > eBay Tracking

eBay Tracking General discussions on eBay tracking, account linking, IP address, user accounts and more.

Old 06-15-2014
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 57%
Send a message via Skype™ to StealthJet99
Default Tracking through printer / paypal / ipad

Okay here's my situation. I have one good perfectly working paypal account I've had for years. At least 4. It's linked to a useless eBay account. Let's say I create a stealth account for buying and selling but everything will be done on an iPad with 4G. If I go on my personal paypal account through my laptop (Never linking the two paypal accounts / ebay accounts) and go to the paypal shipnow thing they have (Where you manually enter a shipping persons info) could I be linked through that? I would then manually upload the tracking info on my stealth eBay account. But could they see that one account printed out the tracking info and then another account loaded it on their eBay account?

EDIT: Or if I use stamps.com will that allow me to do this^ without worry of being tracked?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-15-2014
Subscribed [VIP]

Default Re: Tracking through printer / paypal / ipad

Quote:
It's linked to a useless eBay account.
That is exactly how my second eBay account became linked and suspended. I had a Paypal account I have had for over ten years. It was linked to my eBay account that got suspended. My second ebay account set up was completely different - different name, address, computer, ip address - all were different. I used my paypal account from my phone to do the postoffice label for shipping. BAM!!! within two days, the account was linked back to the suspended eBay account and then the 2nd account was suspended.
The Following User Says Thank You to mjgh06 For This Useful Post:
philippgeorg (06-23-2014)
Old 06-15-2014

Thanked 1,595 Times in 1,075 Posts
Longevity: 65%

Why would you not just purchase the postage from your paypal account that received the payment from your eBay ??? Why use another paypal account to buy postage?
Old 06-15-2014
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Send a message via Skype™ to StealthJet99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmshark25 View Post
Why would you not just purchase the postage from your paypal account that received the payment from your eBay ??? Why use another paypal account to buy postage?
Because it would be on my iPad and I won't have a way of printing out a shipping label.
Old 06-15-2014

You can still use the same computer that u used with your suspended account, just create a new user account and that will keep everything separate and no links

Just open a new user account on your computer and make sure you change the IP

Last edited by GreenBean; 06-17-2014 at 05:04 AM.
Old 06-17-2014
Subscribed [VIP]

That doesn't work or at least didn't for me. My 2nd account had everything different - I used a friends computer at their house so even different IP. But I logged in to my paypal account that was connected to my suspended account and the new account became linked. That is why I say Paypal must share all info with eBay. There was absolutely no other connection to my second account. I wouldn't chance it again- leave the old paypal alone for personal use outside of any ebay or suspended site connection. Get a new Paypal with new different info or find a merchant site to use(best option).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmshark25 View Post
Just open a new user account on your computer and make sure you change the IP
Old 06-17-2014

Longevity: 77%

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjgh06 View Post
That doesn't work or at least didn't for me. My 2nd account had everything different - I used a friends computer at their house so even different IP. But I logged in to my paypal account that was connected to my suspended account and the new account became linked. That is why I say Paypal must share all info with eBay. There was absolutely no other connection to my second account. I wouldn't chance it again- leave the old paypal alone for personal use outside of any ebay or suspended site connection. Get a new Paypal with new different info or find a merchant site to use(best option).
Ridiculous comment, seperate user accs has been proven as a working stealth methods for yonks. I have never had problems along with everyone here so it sounds like something else isn't being done correctly by you
Old 06-17-2014

I must of misunderstood what you are doing than

I thought you have a stealth account meaning one ebay and paypal combo and you are now running this from your IPad because you have already ran an account eBay/ paypal on your PC that is suspended

So now you want to print the postage using the paypal account that is still ok but is linked to a suspended eBay account and this was ran on your PC and that is why u want to use the old paypal account to print postage and transfer he tracking numbers to the stealth

If what I described is correct than:

Open a new user account on your PC and run your stealth account only from the new user account on your PC

Separate user accounts contain all cookies to each account so there is no linking as long as you operate the correct way new IP and everything else
Old 06-17-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjgh06 View Post
Sounds messy - start all new stealth.

Old pp account can be used for non-eB activities
Old 06-25-2014
Subscribed [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Callidus View Post
Ridiculous comment, seperate user accs has been proven as a working stealth methods for yonks. I have never had problems along with everyone here so it sounds like something else isn't being done correctly by you
Not a ridiculous comment.... Old paypal accounts from suspended ebay accounts cannot be used. eBay owns Paypal and they have that account info for the paypal account used on the suspended eBay account.