Can I use my old Paypal account plus other questions? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > eBay Tracking

eBay Tracking General discussions on eBay tracking, account linking, IP address, user accounts and more.

Old 09-07-2014

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 55%
Default Can I use my old Paypal account plus other questions?

Hello, just wanted to start off by saying I just purchased the stealth guide last night and I have learned so much from it already. I recently had my ebay account suspended due to DSR scores that didn't meet their requirements. I had over 2,500 feedback with over a 98% positive rating. I had some low DSR scores for shipping time and now I am getting a message that states my account is suspended as I don't fit their requirements and am driving buyers away. Looks like there is no way of getting it back so I need to start over. I am a single dad with full custody of my son so need ebay as a secondary income to pay for everything he needs. I had my shipping time listed within 3 days on my old account which is why I am guessing I got suspended for the low DSR scores. I will just need to make sure I ship within 1 day on my new account and make time to ship everyday instead of every 3 days. Point I am trying to make is I think this is totally bogus that my account got suspended as I am a completely honest person who even had there shipping times listed. I had it for over 4 years and 98% positive feedback.

Ok, so here are my questions for any of you that are so kind to answer.

1. Can I still use my existing Paypal account or is it linked to my suspended ebay account? The Paypal account is listed in a family members name and has high limits so I would prefer to keep it. I also have the Paypal debit/ATM card so I can pull the cash out of the Paypal account at any ATM machine.

2. How do I know if my ebay and Paypal accounts are linked? I don't think I linked them in the past, but am not positive and don't know how to check.

3. Can I change the Paypal account to my home address? My current home address was never used with a Paypal account, but was used with my last ebay account which was suspended. The reason I ask is because the debit/ATM card was recently suspended so I need to get a new one mailed.

4. Can I use my work phone which is a landline as my new phone # for my ebay account? I only have one cell phone # which was used on my last ebay account so am guessing I can't use it again.

5. I read the stealth guide on address for your ebay and Paypal account, but am still not quite sure what to do. I don't have any relatives within 2 hours of me so would prefer not to use a family members address. Can someone give me so feedback on the best thing to do for an address? My main concern is a returned package so I need to the address to be legit.

6. What is everyone else doing for the actual name they put on their ebay accounts? Say your name is Mike Jones. What would you put for your name if your last ebay account was under the name Mike Jones? I have read on here that a lot of people have over 5 Stealth accounts so just wondering what names they use for these accounts. Do you need prepaid cc's for all of these accounts.

I would appreciate anyone time who can answer these questions. I am not trying to be dense. I read the stealth guide multiple times last night, but just want to make sure I am understanding everything correctly. Thanks so much! Looking forward to getting back on!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-07-2014
Super Moderator

Thanked 1,653 Times in 1,250 Posts
Activity: 27%
Longevity: 61%
Default Re: Can I use my old Paypal account plus other questions?

Hi,
sorry to read your story, lot of people in here had si,milar experiences... stealth works and helps a lot if you know how to use it.

Back to your questions, here is my contribution:

1) no you cannot use your old PP account that has been linked or has shared your same Ebay name, PC user, IPs etc etc...

2) I do not quite understand this one... you were making business on EB.. how did you get paid? I guess you told Ebay that Paypal was one of the chackout options... right?

3) That Paypal account is useless on Ebay. You can use it for something else but since Ebay and Paypal shares informations, all the data you used for your Ebay account (name, address, phone number...) cannot be used again or the new account will be banned as well.

4) Yes if it has not been used for your banned account.
Old 09-07-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,936 Times in 8,227 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Welcome to the forums - the guide is good to start with.

1. No you can NOT link the old pp with new eb - causes a bad link.

2. If not sure, consider them linked and play accordingly.

3. Are you SURE you can a new debit card if the old one is suspended?

4. Work phone can be used but is it the best option? Think about it - perhaps read postings about Tracfone use

5. Po Box works well.

6. I use made up names straight up - sometimes variation but it isn't needed (for me at least)

Hope it's clear
Old 09-07-2014
Threadstarter  

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 55%

Thanks for your replies. I have some followups.

1. So even though my Paypal account doesn't show suspended, I should assume it is off limits to use since it is linked to my ebay account which was suspended? If so, this just stinks! This is a legit Paypal account from a family member so know I will have to create a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ one to do business? Ebay is just causing people to create ⊗⊗⊗⊗ accounts when they want to be legit and honest.

2. I am not sure if they are linked. I always did one time payments from my Paypal account which is not suspended to my ebay account which is suspended. The IP address would have been the same for the ebay and Paypal accounts. I also listed mainly off my ipad and not a PC if that matters.

3. There is an option in the Paypal account to get a new debit card sent to me. Looks like you are saying that it doesn't matter because as soon as I link a new Ebay account to this Paypal account the ebay account will be frozen as well as any other ebay account I link to this Paypal account. If this is what you are telling me, then I have no other choice to create an account with ⊗⊗⊗⊗ names and address to do honest business again. This is a total bummer!

4. My work phone is my direct line to my daytime employer so no one would pick up besides me. Is that a bad option? Should I go a different route? This option is free.

5. I though PO boxes looked bad to Ebay and Paypal? This seems like it could be a costly option if the account gets banned when starting back up. Am I right to assume this?

6. Is is legal to use a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name? I read in the stealth guide there is nothing illegal in the book. Is it ok to use a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name and address? I would still love to hear what others are doing.

Thanks for your time!
Old 09-07-2014
Super Moderator

Thanked 1,653 Times in 1,250 Posts
Activity: 27%
Longevity: 61%

points 1, 2, and 3
you are right this is a total bummer... you have no other choice than create an account with ⊗⊗⊗⊗ names and address. Sorry.

4 Work phone is fine. Other option is a brand new cellphone number.

5 most people here uses po boxes

6 most people here uses @@@@ names. I do use @@@@ names but... I am from Italy

Posting in the forum, try to keep your thread short with a straight question. Much easier to read for us and you will get more answers... just my opinion.