SKU Codes - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > eBay Tracking

eBay Tracking General discussions on eBay tracking, account linking, IP address, user accounts and more.

Old 01-23-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 54%
Default SKU Codes

Hi

I just have a quick question. Can eBay or Amazon link accounts if you were to use the same SKU Code as another account?

Thanks
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-31-2015

Longevity: 65%
Default Re: SKU Codes

Doubtful. SKU's normally identify a specific line of product, but not the exact physical product itself. Is the SKU a number you made up? Or is it the actual SKU on the product box
Old 02-01-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

amazon might.

amazon look for similarities. Always have a new SKU.

Why do you ask?

Old 02-01-2015

Longevity: 55%

Quote:
Originally Posted by djerom View Post
Hi

I just have a quick question. Can eBay or Amazon link accounts if you were to use the same SKU Code as another account?

Thanks

You MUST have the relevant SKU or ISBN codes on your new listings on Amazon, otherwise you create a new listing and have to input all the details of the item before they're will give you the right code, finally you can buy the barcodes outright. They will know if you don't get that process right.
Old 02-01-2015

Longevity: 81%

I have been using amazon fulfillment. I notice the accounts that do get shut down are the ones not using Amazon fulfillment. If you use Amazon FBA. Less likely to have issues and have your rating affected.

1. Amazon going to make a lot more money off of you.
2. Amazon controls the process.

The best way to deploy using FBA is bundling up your items. Yes amazon can track you by SKU. Although if you use Amazon FBA. You should be fine. It also relieves the headache of packing and getting it damage during transit.

All items sent to amazon by FBA will be fully insured. I had 1k shipment going to amazon. United Lazy Parcel Service damaged it. Amazon told UPS to pay and UPS paid for the shipment which was 1k.

I would go with amazon FBA all the way as oppose not to. Its just a headache not to.
The Following User Says Thank You to littleredengine07 For This Useful Post:
MountainMan (03-06-2015)
Old 02-02-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by littleredengine07 View Post
I have been using amazon fulfillment. I notice the accounts that do get shut down are the ones not using Amazon fulfillment. If you use Amazon FBA. Less likely to have issues and have your rating affected.

1. Amazon going to make a lot more money off of you.
2. Amazon controls the process.

The best way to deploy using FBA is bundling up your items. Yes amazon can track you by SKU. Although if you use Amazon FBA. You should be fine. It also relieves the headache of packing and getting it damage during transit.

All items sent to amazon by FBA will be fully insured. I had 1k shipment going to amazon. United Lazy Parcel Service damaged it. Amazon told UPS to pay and UPS paid for the shipment which was 1k.

I would go with amazon FBA all the way as oppose not to. Its just a headache not to.
Yes Amazon certainly do push their FBA service as well, but really for higher volume sellers as you illustrated perfectly here littleredengine, where you sent 1k worth of items to them, great that they sorted out the damaged items situation for you as well, whether it is really so good to hand over so much of the order handling side of things to them for stealth accounts is a possiblle issue as well, not a situation I have faced myself so far.
The Following User Says Thank You to RosieTosie For This Useful Post:
MountainMan (03-06-2015)
Old 02-03-2015

Longevity: 81%

RosieTosie, the problem with Amazon is that they force you indirectly to use there service. If you don't your chances are higher for you to get you account shut down. I was lucky. If I shipped in on my own UPS account. UPS would of done squat to fix the situation. Its sad, big business wins in America. While the little guy is literally massacred. I suggest if you want to use a stealth account. Use the FBA. When you use FBA with Amazon. It actually lessen your troubles of getting shut down. rock and roll account it would be different story. If you plan to use the Amazon account as long term basis use FBA. Amazon will not really steal your stuff. You can request it to ship it back to you. I do a bundle which always turns out well. Thank God.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosieTosie View Post
Yes Amazon certainly do push their FBA service as well, but really for higher volume sellers as you illustrated perfectly here littleredengine, where you sent 1k worth of items to them, great that they sorted out the damaged items situation for you as well, whether it is really so good to hand over so much of the order handling side of things to them for stealth accounts is a possiblle issue as well, not a situation I have faced myself so far.
The Following User Says Thank You to littleredengine07 For This Useful Post:
rsot (02-03-2015)
Old 03-06-2015
Threadstarter  

Sorry for such a late reply.

At the moment these SKU's will actually be for eBay at the moment and these are SKUs that I have made myself (not the products original SKU), they are also linked to barcodes on GS1. I need these SKUs for an inventory management system (linnworks).

I have a question, does eBay have the capability to search on 1 SKU code and remove all of those listings matching that SKU code from the platform or linking accounts through 1 SKU code if the same SKU code is used on multiple stealth accounts, my concern is not just about linking the accounts but actually linking the item types.

Also RosieTosie could you elaborate on what you meant by "finally you can buy the barcodes outright."

Thanks
Old 03-09-2015
Threadstarter  

Bump because.
Old 03-13-2015
Threadstarter  

Bump, anyone ?
Old 04-07-2015
Threadstarter  

Does anyone have any ideas ?
Old 04-07-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainMan View Post
Does anyone have any ideas ?
Hi MountainMan, just seen your comment here, you can buy barcodes outright on Ebay and maybe Amazon as well for pence, they are extremely cheap to buy in lots of just about any amount you want as far as I know. I haven't bought any myself yet but I have seen the listings on Ebay for them, and forum members have mentioned that they have bought them off Ebay as well. That's abought as much help as I can personally give you as I haven't bought and used myself yet.