eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Tracking (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-tracking/)
-   -   EBAY emails - opening , using , getting tracked , issues / non-issues (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-tracking/866-ebay-emails-opening-using-getting-tracked-issues-non-issues.html)

x2ruff4u 03-25-2007 03:49 PM

EBAY emails - opening , using , getting tracked , issues / non-issues

If someone typed your email address on ebay like my old one that got banned. Will that get me suspended? This guy has a product that automaticly sends to your primary address. Digialy to your primary email address..Its real nice I admit. But what if you got a message with your old ebay email address banned to let me know he delivered to that email adrress. Will that ban me? Or what if you typed something of an old baned email address anywere on ebay say a listing to contact you.... lol this is something new to me.

ihatebay 03-25-2007 04:15 PM

Don't do it. I used have like 3 accounts at once and told all the buyers through Ebay's system to mail the check to my address.

Well, 6 months later all my accounts are suspended.

Also my merchant account had one email linking all my accounts and I don't really know if that was what got my account suspended either. Because as soon as one ebay account is suspended all my others were suspended within 1 sec.

It's okay if you use say outlook and email the buyers outside of Ebay, unless they are spys and report you to Ebay.

aspkin 03-25-2007 08:11 PM

I wouldn't risk it x2ruff4u, simply create a new email account (gmail preferred) and have that forwarded to your primary email address. Tell your customer's about your gmail account and you're set! Gmail is awesome!

ihatebay 03-29-2007 02:14 AM

Logged into old Paypal email, then into my new Ebay account

I logged into my Paypal account, which was linked to my OLD suspended Ebay Account, then I logged into my new Ebay account without clearing the cookies...

What is the chance of me getting suspended?

Thank you!

ihatebay 03-29-2007 02:19 AM

by the way, I just logged into my paypal account, and it saids that there are NO auctions linked to my paypal account.

however in my old suspended user name that was linked to this paypal account, you know when you list the auction it says, pay for auction using paypal to X address? I filled that in before I got suspended... so ....

does that mean that I am really linked to Paypal? And, my new user ID is going to get suspended? Thank you all so much!

M

aspkin 03-29-2007 02:23 AM

I believe as long as your new account isn't linked, you'll be okay.

make0moneyonebay 03-29-2007 02:29 AM

i guess you run small chance to get suspended. But my advice is don't do anything that you are not certain whether ebay can catch you.

coldfinger 04-09-2007 08:35 AM

Do you put your email here?

THis is a screenshot of one of the pages that comes up while listing a new item to sell.., do you put your new email here and leave the payment notification checked, or will this 'link' you...the paypal account is already verified and has been linked to a suspended account but the email is new and all the suspended ones have been omitted in paypal.

http://www.sellmar.com/clip.jpg

whome 04-14-2007 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coldfinger (Post 1606)
THis is a screenshot of one of the pages that comes up while listing a new item to sell.., do you put your new email here and leave the payment notification checked, or will this 'link' you...the paypal account is already verified and has been linked to a suspended account but the email is new and all the suspended ones have been omitted in paypal.

http://www.sellmar.com/clip.jpg

Is this the most recent screenshot that ebay has? If someone has a more recent one can they post. Also, does it matter whether the email accounts that were active in paypal pre-suspension are eliminated as 'coldfinger' suggests?

CPUGEEK 04-14-2007 07:08 PM

no it doesn't matter

somebodydoitbetter 04-19-2007 03:35 PM

how to email ebay directly?

Does anyone have an email address for ebay without having to go to the site? Just a direct email address for a department regarding suspensions.....or even a general one?

Thanks!

aspkin 04-19-2007 11:36 PM

I don't think there is one. I haven't seen one at least.

Support Form

somebodydoitbetter 04-21-2007 07:24 PM

Okay thanks.....if anyone has read mail from thier suspended account, and can provide the email address.....please let me know.

Thanks!

CPUGEEK 04-21-2007 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by somebodydoitbetter (Post 2278)
Okay thanks.....if anyone has read mail from thier suspended account, and can provide the email address.....please let me know.

Thanks!

Thats like trying to find a needle in a mutha fukin haystack

btb 04-26-2007 03:15 PM

I think Ebay will not suspend everyone in Shared Ip
if they do ,how may user ID they have to suspend?
they must be a way than IP address
but i am not sure...???

dia.warner 04-27-2007 10:05 AM

Can an ex email address betray you??

Hello,
I have a problem concerning my email address, the email address i had for an ebay account that got suspended.

Now i have a new ebay account: new email address, new paypal address, new computer, new IP, no cookies or temps.

Do you think it would be a problem if i check my emails (non related to ebay) from that address (the one i had for the account that got suspended) on my new computer?

I have in that mail lots of ebay messages from the old account, but i don't intend to open any of them.

Could ebay track me from their previous mails?

I am not using that address in any way related to ebay, i just want to check and see if i have any emails....

Thank you

ifreewillie 04-27-2007 11:33 AM

LOL... that shouldn't be a problem. You should be able to check your emails freely. The only way ebay might catch you is if you send an email to ebay's whatever support (suspension, customer etc), which might include your IP address in the email you send them. But since you won't use it for ebay purposes, then you're fine.

aspkin 04-27-2007 11:42 AM

I agree with ifreewillie, you're okay to check your non-eBay emails in that account. If you want to be 100% sure you won't have any problems in the future, check the emails at a school, library, or a friend's computer to be safe.

ifreewillie 04-27-2007 12:12 PM

I don't think it is necessary to have to use other internet/computer sources to check the email. I'm positive that checking your email on your new computer shouldn't be a problem. Because there is no way for ebay to monitor your IP address through you simply logging into your email account. The only case would be you emailing the ebay support team.

whome 04-27-2007 02:36 PM

Use a program like mailwasher

This program is a godsend. You can view the email without "opening" it. I use the free version and it works just fine for this purpose.

jmg0055 04-30-2007 08:21 AM

Email used to Register

What are some free email providers that will allow me to register an account on eBay? Whenever I try and use Yahoo or Gmail, it requires a Credit Card before I can actually register the account.

I got on eBay live chat and the helper told me that if I have an email from AOL or a Pay email provider I will not be required to register a credit card.

There’s got to be someone out there that is free that I could use :-/ ?

jmg0055 04-30-2007 08:29 AM

Very odd, I setup an account using yahoo email, then proceeded to setup another one with a yahoo account and was required to register a credit card, any thoughts guys? Could it be my IP?