Hit the limit on 2 paypal accounts, Advice/can this be sustained? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > eBay Tracking

eBay Tracking General discussions on eBay tracking, account linking, IP address, user accounts and more.

Old 05-13-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 57%
Default Hit the limit on 2 paypal accounts, Advice/can this be sustained?

Hi, (The first 4 paragraphs in this one are introduction/background, the question starts on paragraph 5)
So I started selling again 3 months ago after coming back from a 6 month absence after ebay banned my account for a silly reason.

I made 4 new ebay accounts since then on a new IP adress, new paypals, and new bank accounts and phone numbers.
However the 4 new accounts are almost certainely linked to each other because i would log out of one and straight into another without so much as clearing my cookies.

Bizarely, one ebay account got limited pending adress and identity verification as soon as it sold something.
That had me worried big time, but i left it alone since then and the other 3 have not been affected.
The paypal account i made for this also got limited as soon as it recieved money, so it has €15 trapped in it. meh. paypals now i guess.

The other three ebay accounts have gone well, so well in fact that i didnt need to use all three and dropped down to two.
Both of these two had seperate paypal adresses, although i since used both paypal adresses on one ebay account after hitting my first 2.5k limit, so theyre definetly linked.

Now ive hit the 2.5 limit on the other paypal and so i either need to prove my identity or continue making new paypals.
I possibly could prove my identity using my own documents - I never gave this photo id or this adress to them before, however i did give them my passport photo about a year ago before they banned my account.
Do you think they will recognise me if i submit a new id? It seems unlikely to me, its just a photo and they arent asking for a Social security number so i dont really see how they would link me back to there, but of course if they did that would be possibly disastrous.
Also its probably very relevant to say that i have been sending money from these two paypals to another paypal account that has been using the same network as my previously banned account. My main conern was getting the money out of there rather than protecting the long term integrity of the account. Paypal have not said anything about it though.

For these reasons, despite have 300€ trapped in 2 paypal accounts that i cant withdraw, Im thinking its not worth the risk and i should keep making new paypals and opening new bank accounts and all that until i cant anymore, or buy someone elses paypal account. And I could always refund a few people and get them to pay again and perhaps be able to retrieve the money that way?

For now anyway, ive set up a new paypal with a new bank account and new phone number, after this one though, i think theres only one more bank in my city i can create an account with.
So i will be facing this problem again in 1/2 months time.
Advice?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-13-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%
Default Re: Hit the limit on 2 paypal accounts, Advice/can this be sustained?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxitwist View Post
Hi, (The first 4 paragraphs in this one are introduction/background, the question starts on paragraph 5)

For now anyway, ive set up a new paypal with a new bank account and new phone number, after this one though, i think theres only one more bank in my city i can create an account with.
So i will be facing this problem again in 1/2 months time.
Advice?
The first sentence was scary to read right off the bat hah - welcome to the forums - all the best as you master stealth

As for your problem in 1/2 months time...you need to re-evaluate your model...maybe even a trip OUTSIDE your city to see other banks...or go online and see what can be done
Old 05-13-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 79%

OP, Have you read the stealth guide? if not, you should.
Old 05-15-2016
Threadstarter  

I have bought it yes. Havent read it in full though.
Old 05-15-2016
Threadstarter  

So what would anyone suggest at the moment im leaning onto the making ever more accounts route rather than submitting documents.
Old 05-15-2016
Threadstarter  

Can i remove a bank account from one paypal and add it to another one? I know it will link them but i dont mind that. That way i wouldnt have to keep opening bank accounts, just paypals.

And also what are the chances that uploading my socuments will result in them linking my current clean accounts to my old bad one.. Those are the two main questions im asking here.

It has occured to me i may have put this in the wrong section though..
Old 05-15-2016
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 47%

Quote:
Can i remove a bank account from one paypal and add it to another one? I know it will link them but i dont mind that. That way i wouldnt have to keep opening bank accounts, just paypals.
Yes it will link them (more than likely anyway), it may limit them immediately and you would have even more accounts with problems. Take a breather for a moment and look for better answers before you create an even bigger headache for yourself.
Old 05-15-2016
Threadstarter  

But the accounts that im linking together are both good accou ts, so whats the harm in linking them?
Old 05-15-2016
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 47%

Quote:
But the accounts that im linking together are both good accounts, so whats the harm in linking them?
Well if they are both good STEALTH accounts, why risk PP taking a hard look at them, if you dont have the inf/docs to send if they do?
Old 05-15-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

In general (>99%) you can reuse the same bank acct across pp accounts...again - if you are serious at business - you NEED to get other bank accounts going