IP, VPN, Regular Internet Connection - Questions - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > eBay Tracking

eBay Tracking General discussions on eBay tracking, account linking, IP address, user accounts and more.

Old 07-30-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 44%
Default IP, VPN, Regular Internet Connection - Questions

Hello folks (New Here) this is my story along with some questions.

I was an avid eBay user from as early as 2001. I've both sold and bought many things from eBay and have also used PayPal for both my eBay needs and for other selling / buying needs from online forums that I would often frequent from time to time and conduct transactions from members who were either selling or buying things. Any how since this time and through out the years I've been through a few PayPal accounts as well as a few eBay accounts.

My story took a turn for the worse sometime around 2011 or 2012 when I had my selling privileges suspended on an eBay account that I actively used for my own personal needs selling and buying items on a personal basis. When this took place I had no idea eBay had a way to blacklist someone which sadly I found out the hard way. I would create completely brand new eBay and PayPal accounts only to have them all get closed out within a 24 to 48 hour period since the time of creation. This being said sadly a lot of people's personal information was burned up throughout the process to which they can never open or have an eBay account again.

The above having been said fast forward to present I had an eBay account that I was able to successfully create and somehow manage to keep in good standing shortly after that 2012 fiasco and it was an account that was made using a family members information. This account was pretty much my only eBay account that I believe that I would **EVER** have to my name so I took great care of it, had a yellow star and every transaction being a sale transaction since the birth of that account, full 100% rating / ranking, it also had a matching PayPal to go with it that I would also use along side with it (as well as some transactions between my own personal account too).

Then from sometime this pass June I was forced out of work and had a crisis (still do too). This crisis got me into the world of drop shipping for people. I worked with 2 people total, one of which I let use my eBay account on a VPN I also allowed him to use that belongs to me. The other guy I worked with would provide me items to list up for him with item details. Any how eBay claimed out of the blue that I was selling VERO / ⊗⊗⊗⊗ items and removed a few listings, I then re-crafted the listings and there descriptions and re-listed the items, all was fine till one day I got the dreaded MC011 message requesting documents, such documents requested was for invoices of who & where I obtained the supposed VERO / ⊗⊗⊗⊗ items from as well as ID or Drivers License. All documents were provided and they moved forward with the full suspension of my selling privileges anyway even after providing the requested documents.

Now I'm at a point where I discover this wonderful board / forum and I recently make a purchase for a package including both an eBay account and PayPal account, total cost $247.00. So since my order I spoke in general to the live chat support shortly after placing my order and he advises me to purchase a stealth guide given I'm new to stealth accounts. That being said in essence I do have general knowledge and a general concept of what they are but the part that kind of bothered me was when I was advised I should purchase a VPN from a vendor that I believe is part of this board / forum. The reason this came as a bother to me was because of the fact that I currently have a paid subscription to a VPN through (Private Internet Access). I pay roughly $35 or so for an entire year's subscription and its served my needs for a great period of time (been using them for 2 years now) however sharing this information with the live chat support they said that if they know both eBay and PayPal also knows and its not a good VPN for stealth accounts.

So I'm linked to the vendor of this board / forum who supposedly has a VPN that would be a bit more fitting for my needs for use with these stealth accounts that I purchased and then I see the price for a year's subscription and its well over $200 if I was to somehow go ahead with purchasing this it would make for a total purchase cost of roughly $500 which I personally find out of this world and absurd.

Now as to my question or questions* I should say I will share with you about my recent eBay selling suspension. So with the above story you folks get an idea of my current eBay standing. Now onto (Tracking / Connection) discussion. Given I have an idea of what its like being blacklisted by eBay, the current eBay I recently used that incurred a selling suspension and also its PayPal account associated with it I would use my real IP address (internet connection) then when I needed to use my own personal PayPal account for my own personal transactions I would then use my VPN mentioned above. I do this obviously so there is no (tracking or connection) between the eBay and PayPal account I use. I haven't had a problem with my own personal PayPal account since the eBay account's selling suspension was done. Normally (from my pass experience) eBay "AND" PayPal would generally close or suspend the use of "ANY" eBay and or PayPal account they see or think is associated with each other which does not seem to be the case in this situation (which is a good thing) as I wouldn't want to lose my personal PayPal account as well. I contributed this is due to me using different connections from logging into either of the mentioned accounts using the VPN mentioned above. Now for my question, does anyone here think, know, or feel that I should absolutely purchase another VPN service for the stealth account package I just purchased?

Sorry for the long read but Any -&- All info shared will be Greatly Appreciated!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-30-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,925 Times in 8,217 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%
Default Re: IP, VPN, Regular Internet Connection - Questions

Welcome to the forums.

Why are you using a VPN if you are in the USA? You can find so many other options including dongle use and cellphone tethering. Many posts discuss these aspects
Old 07-30-2016

Longevity: 47%

Firstly, welcome to the forums.

I think the seller wasn't forcing you to get the VPN he suggested but rather advising you that it is a better VPN with a proven track history than what you are using.

I think it is up to you to decide what you want to do and do you sell enough where $200 a year isn't a hit to your business.

Just as importantly, even if you use either service, make sure you have different users on your machine for the different accounts. IP address isn't the only way for accounts to get linked. It can be the same browser info like cookies, same images, same credit card, same bank account and many other things. That is also maybe why the seller was advising you to get the guide.
Old 07-30-2016
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 44%

Thanks for the welcoming and info folks. Well as of recent my order for the package bundle I got was cancelled by the stealth shop and so I've now moved to making payment for my order using bitcoin though I now must wait given that they refunded my payment and it will now take a few days for it to go back to my credit card. A real bummer as I wanted to get started using new stealth accounts.

Also yeah I make sure when switching between accounts to always clear my history, cache, and cookies, and I do it on every browser, as well as use a dedicated browser specific to each account I log into. For example for eBay and the PayPal tied to the eBay account I'll use chrome, then when I need to conduct a transaction using my PayPal I'll use Firefox.