eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Entropay (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/entropay/)
-   -   Does EntroPay still work as VCC to purchase ? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/entropay/105702-does-entropay-still-work-vcc-purchase.html)

katoe 03-07-2017 01:44 PM

Does EntroPay still work as VCC to purchase ?

Hi all

Sorry if the question has been asked before but I seem to find mixed answers and some are dated

I have a few stealth accounts with VCC from here. But I want to purchase items from eBay using VCC from my own EntroPay (not to verify PayPal)

Does it still work here in the UK ? Or would I be limited ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bunneh 03-07-2017 01:46 PM

Re: Does EntroPay still work as VCC to purchase ?

It shouldnt be limited if you have already got an established account.

Samchi 03-07-2017 01:55 PM

Why you don't buy on eBay as a guest

Jigsaw 03-07-2017 02:25 PM

Yes, Entropay still works to make purchases on eBay. You shouldn't get limited if you add the card to your account.

Play 03-07-2017 02:27 PM

If the accounts are made as of recent, as soon as you add entropay cards, within a short span of time the account will be limited.

The limitation is as a result of the card being adding to PayPal, nothing to do with whether your buying/selling. So long as you add it, the account would become limited.

JamesNorth101 03-07-2017 02:34 PM

Buying directly though eBay works fine still

Just don't add it to PayPal

parsierngue 03-07-2017 02:50 PM

See these threads:

http://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay...opay-bull.html
http://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay...opay-card.html

Happens whether you add it on your Paypal or through eBay's card payment option... because that still uses PayPal to process payments. I tried it out yesterday.

rsot 03-07-2017 02:51 PM

Just used it yesterday directly on eb to buy low end stuff.

vetus 03-07-2017 05:02 PM

Use it to buy through eBay instead of adding it to PayPal is your best bet as JamesNorth101 said above.

blobby 03-07-2017 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Play (Post 834548)
If the accounts are made as of recent, as soon as you add entropay cards, within a short span of time the account will be limited.

The limitation is as a result of the card being adding to PayPal, nothing to do with whether your buying/selling. So long as you add it, the account would become limited.

This isn't true for me, haven't lost an account all year. That is me adding entropay the day I make the ebay and paypal, and listing that same first day also.

vetus 03-08-2017 03:35 AM

@Blobby - How many accounts you making though? It doesn't happen on all of them.

blobby 03-08-2017 07:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vetus (Post 834637)
@Blobby - How many accounts you making though? It doesn't happen on all of them.

18 since 1/1/17 with entropay, all were made and first listed on the same day, all had first payment within first 5 days. All have also been successfully withdrawn from.

Around late last summer - autumn I was losing between a third and a half of all accounts created the same way. So Play saying ALL accounts will be limited within a few days are just not correct, even back then.

rsot 03-08-2017 07:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blobby (Post 834656)
18 since 1/1/17 with entropay, all were made and first listed on the same day, all had first payment within first 5 days. All have also been successfully withdrawn from.

Around late last summer - autumn I was losing between a third and a half of all accounts created the same way. So Play saying ALL accounts will be limited within a few days are just not correct, even back then.

That's a good update - perhaps PP has lightened up somewhat on EP...?

blobby 03-08-2017 07:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 834657)
That's a good update - perhaps PP has lightened up somewhat on EP...?

Possibly, it would seem that way. Although the irony now is that because a few of us on here have been honest and disclosed our findings for 2017 in various threads, it may work against us in the future as more people revert back. :noidea:

It helps now as well that there are a lot more 'disposable' bank and saver accounts out there for UK users, so if entropay does fail early, you can just close the attached account and start over. In the 'old' days bank/saver accounts were not so freely available. Certainly not ones so easy to open and close online.*

*Disclaimer* : That is not to say EVERY institution likes you opening accounts quickly, they don't. But there are a few out there now that actually seem to encourage it.

donkeykong2012 03-08-2017 08:07 AM

I too have had few issues with Entropay. (Fingers Crossed)

Although I do spend some time 'experimenting' with account creation methods.

I have said it before on here. I strongly suspect the account creation method and sequence along with the time and date of creation go a long way to determine the percentage success rate.

In other words, Entropay is one factor alone that determines the outcome of the account.

sax4 03-08-2017 11:29 AM

I have had no Entrop issues that I can think of, although I don't specifically use them for UK Paypal and I use Entrops with different BIN numbers

leescott 03-09-2017 02:54 AM

Only use entropay directly on ebay. Paypal will limit your account if you add it. I know from experience.

They will then ask for a creditcard statement for the entropay account.

012 03-17-2017 02:36 AM

Its down to the ip and location, I've put 1k+ ( F&F ) through an account 1 week old only ep vcc linked no bank without any issues

parsierngue 03-17-2017 07:20 AM

I've never had any trouble adding Entropay to Paypal, but it's recently become absolutely useless for purchases like I said before. Adding it on eBay to purchase doesn't appear to work either as PayPal are still the ones who process the payment.