eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home

eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Entropay (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/entropay/)
-   -   entropay Might shut Down (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/entropay/121555-entropay-might-shut-down.html)

rodney9934 11-10-2018 01:47 AM

entropay Might shut Down
 
Hi
Its just an observation .
I think entropay might in the process of shutting down the service as they have stopped accepting new registrations .
Any thoughts on alternatives ?

JamesNorth101 11-10-2018 05:58 AM

Re: entropay Might shut Down
 
Possible. Their use it pretty limited these days

donkeykong2012 11-10-2018 06:00 AM

Re: entropay Might shut Down
 
I really hope not.

Still very useful for paying fees I find.

But certainly very abused.

Having said that, I would not be surprised at all to see them go.

sax4 11-10-2018 06:10 AM

Re: entropay Might shut Down
 
A reminder that good things don't last forever

They made a lot of money with gamblers from non EEA countries for sure, and then that was taken away from them due to the new VISA regulations.

Let's hope that they still continue in business for those of us in the EEA

bugmyday 11-10-2018 08:20 AM

Re: entropay Might shut Down
 
they have successful running business, closing it down would be the last thing they want, i think they close the signup because of ⊗⊗⊗⊗ signup they might want to lower down the ⊗⊗⊗⊗ signup rate before opening signup again
so lets hope for good

Aguero 11-10-2018 05:06 PM

Re: entropay Might shut Down
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rodney9934 (Post 956415)
Hi
Its just an observation .
I think entropay might in the process of shutting down the service as they have stopped accepting new registrations .
Any thoughts on alternatives ?

Bad news. Lets hope is temporary. I'll check it every day.

@sax4

Nice slogan :)

rodney9934 11-11-2018 08:59 AM

Re: entropay Might shut Down
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bugmyday (Post 956484)
they have successful running business, closing it down would be the last thing they want, i think they close the signup because of ⊗⊗⊗⊗ signup they might want to lower down the ⊗⊗⊗⊗ signup rate before opening signup again
so lets hope for good

They have successful business because of the subscribers then why would they want to lower their user rate ?
I think because of the new VISA rule their userbase has lower significantly thus lowering revenue for the company
I think they are not able to recover their operation cost

bugmyday 11-11-2018 11:41 AM

Re: entropay Might shut Down
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rodney9934 (Post 956715)
They have successful business because of the subscribers then why would they want to lower their user rate ?
I think because of the new VISA rule their userbase has lower significantly thus lowering revenue for the company
I think they are not able to recover their operation cost

they have
Estimated Annual Revenue
$30M
Estimated Employees
211
checked from google
apart from that even they after regulation they are best in market and they are very old company estab year 2000 they can easily run in loss for many years depending on the huge revenue so closing down doest seem the right option

Aguero 11-11-2018 05:41 PM

Re: entropay Might shut Down
 
Any good Entro alternatives ? Somebody called their CS for more info ?

bugmyday 11-12-2018 03:31 AM

Re: entropay Might shut Down
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Aguero (Post 956808)
Any good Entro alternatives ? Somebody called their CS for more info ?

i did but they dont tell anything


We apologize, however, we are no longer accepting new registrations.
We are not able to divulge more details about this matter.
Should this change in the future, we’ll let you know.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Regards,

Customer Support

sunset7 11-12-2018 05:12 AM

Re: entropay Might shut Down
 
well anyone with brain can tell you , they close accepting new registrations to stop non EEA with new signups using proxies that leak real ips.

i hope they continue for some time until there are alternative .

rodney9934 11-12-2018 06:34 AM

Re: entropay Might shut Down
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by sunset7 (Post 956893)
well anyone with brain can tell you , they close accepting new registrations to stop non EEA with new signups using proxies that leak real ips.

i hope they continue for some time until there are alternative .

I think you have not used Entropay or even read the full thread .
Why would someonw create account using proxy when you cant topup it without a credit or debit card issued in EEA

backamblock 11-14-2018 12:18 PM

Re: entropay Might shut Down
 
this whole thing is so sad, i made a few ⊗⊗⊗⊗ entropay accounts with temporary mail addresses to check some stuff there and not saved any information of those, now i can not make a real one.. F*CK!

sunset7 11-18-2018 04:15 AM

Re: entropay Might shut Down
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rodney9934 (Post 956912)
I think you have not used Entropay or even read the full thread .
Why would someonw create account using proxy when you cant topup it without a credit or debit card issued in EEA

no this assumption is not correct ,i used a lot to buy crypto.

:boink: you really believe in this ? basically you can get a card with EEA address even if you are not based there. but it's require a plan if they are plastic cards .

Fedo 11-18-2018 04:39 AM

Re: entropay Might shut Down
 
Entropay do not accept new registrations!!!!
BIG ?

backamblock 11-21-2018 03:54 PM

Re: entropay Might shut Down
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fedo (Post 958413)
Entropay do not accept new registrations!!!!
BIG ?

yes, big
i asked about when new registrations will be reopened, they told me "probably not very soon" in a very nice way round

i asked if they arer closing their service then, they did not answer.:violin:

sunset7 11-25-2018 04:20 PM

Re: entropay Might shut Down
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by backamblock (Post 959285)
yes, big
i asked about when new registrations will be reopened, they told me "probably not very soon" in a very nice way round

i asked if they arer closing their service then, they did not answer.:violin:

yeah , their support become really trash .

Krazy394 11-30-2018 11:53 AM

Re: entropay Might shut Down
 
can any one tell me what is the alternative of entropay if they permenantly shutdown their business

josh 11-30-2018 12:58 PM

Re: entropay Might shut Down
 
i do not believe they are shutting down, but if anyone can confirm different would be appreciated

AlexATackett 12-02-2018 10:16 AM

Re: entropay Might shut Down
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by josh (Post 961486)
i do not believe they are shutting down, but if anyone can confirm different would be appreciated

have news confirmed from sources they are closing their operation in mid 2019 due to eu strict regulation

bugmyday 12-02-2018 02:19 PM

Re: entropay Might shut Down
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AlexATackett (Post 961875)
have news confirmed from sources they are closing their operation in mid 2019 due to eu strict regulation

what about existing clients?

rodney9934 12-05-2018 11:57 PM

Re: entropay Might shut Down
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AlexATackett (Post 961875)
have news confirmed from sources they are closing their operation in mid 2019 due to eu strict regulation

And your sources are ?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:28 PM.

vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:28 PM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger