Can You Recover Suspended E**y Account If Closed For Infringement?.. HELP - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Etsy Discussions

Etsy Discussions Etsy Forums. General discussions on Etsy, direct checkout, account suspensions, suspended, banned and more.

Old 10-22-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,370 Times in 1,528 Posts
Activity: 29%
Longevity: 85%
Default Re: Can You Recover Suspended E**y Account If Closed For Infringement?.. HELP

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtsyBanned View Post
You’re selling the same guide, so maybe both of you are scamming me?
They shouldn't be selling you anything as they are not authorized to sell on the forum.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-22-2018

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 32%
Default Re: Can You Recover Suspended E**y Account If Closed For Infringement?.. HELP

guys, there is no exact 100% working instruction how to get back on. you should download eBay Stealth and read it and use the experience from it to improvise and get back online on etsy.
for example i didnt read the eBay Stealth however i approximately know how the tracking system of these platforms works, so basically i improvised and bingo! i'm back online!
so don't waste your money on ⊗⊗⊗⊗ guides. use only approved stuff like eBay Stealth)
i can make some sort of free guide for everyone here but i doubt that it will work for most of you, cause our countries requirements are completely different =/ so basically it will just be the waste of time and effort

Last edited by ISeeYou; 10-22-2018 at 09:07 AM.
Old 10-23-2018

HE messaged me too saying the ebay stealth guide doesn't work for etsy can anyone confirm im going to buy his $120 GUIDE
Old 10-24-2018

Longevity: 85%

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodkarma View Post
Can you message me too? My both accounts got suspended last week too
Sorry to hear this, but you have come to the right place for help. What happened regarding the accounts ?
Old 10-24-2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney1983 View Post
HE messaged me too saying the ebay stealth guide doesn't work for etsy can anyone confirm im going to buy his $120 GUIDE
Principal is same. it works both for ebay and etsy. with some little differences. i wouldnt pay that much for some unapproved guide
Old 10-24-2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by ISeeYou View Post
Principal is same. it works both for ebay and etsy. with some little differences. i wouldnt pay that much for some unapproved guide

I might accidentally found a way to go around the copyright infringement strikes.
Been testing this on one shop now. Had like 8 strikes and shop is up and running. ( not to mention shop is 7 days old)
Might as well make a video course out of it and sell😂😂😂😂
Old 10-24-2018

Longevity: 39%

Can anyone help me with Etsy stealth?
What if they ask for ID verification, how do you do that? ⊗⊗⊗⊗ ID? Or use friends, families and relatives? Thank you.
Old 10-24-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheerfool View Post
Can anyone help me with Etsy stealth?
What if they ask for ID verification, how do you do that? ⊗⊗⊗⊗ ID? Or use friends, families and relatives? Thank you.
Using ID of friends, family and relatives is like identity theft and could cause them problems.

Best to be professional with your ID...reach out to purple name moderators for guidance
Old 10-25-2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by woky View Post
I might accidentally found a way to go around the copyright infringement strikes.
Been testing this on one shop now. Had like 8 strikes and shop is up and running. ( not to mention shop is 7 days old)
Keep it up =D
just dont forget to share
Old 10-25-2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by ISeeYou View Post
Keep it up =D
just dont forget to share
I will definitely share with you
Others have to pay
Joking, joking, I’m not selling anything.

Also, I posted an update in my thread. Check it out.
Old 10-29-2018

Longevity: 31%

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAHlala View Post
Hi, I have already. Check your notifications and click private messages
Could you send it to me too please
Old 11-05-2018

Quote:
Hello woky. Can you pm me how to do it? I just got my final warning this morning. Been through two shop that has been closed down due to copyright infringement issues. I dont wanna lose this one also. Please
Old 11-09-2018

Longevity: 51%

Quote:
Just got my shop & main source of income shut down Please let me know your method.
Old 11-09-2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaran View Post
Just got my shop & main source of income shut down Please let me know your method.
Suspended for ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norton View Post
Hello woky. Can you pm me how to do it? I just got my final warning this morning. Been through two shop that has been closed down due to copyright infringement issues. I dont wanna lose this one also. Please
Your last final warning is not your final warning look out for another email from them after your “final warning” + 1 warning
Old 11-12-2018

Quote:
Suspended for ?

Your last final warning is not your final warning look out for another email from them after your “final warning” + 1 warning
Too many DMCA notices.
Old 11-13-2018

Quote:
Suspended for ?

Can you elaborate this. Or pm me. I did not quite understand. I already pmed you woky

Last edited by Norton; 11-13-2018 at 06:52 AM.
Old 11-13-2018
MU

Longevity: 48%

I have open more than 200 etsy accounts. and let me tell you
EbayStealth is the same for Etsy whoever tells you other stuff they dont even know how eBay Stealth works. Thanks to this Forum i have made my business run well.
Old 11-13-2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by manoverde View Post
I have open more than 200 etsy accounts. and let me tell you
EbayStealth is the same for Etsy whoever tells you other stuff they dont even know how ebay stealth works. Thanks to this Forum i have made my business run well.
200 seems a little excessive, each account requires a unique bank account, at least when I have been trying, how have you been getting around the fresh bank account requirement if they have your name on file?
Old 11-13-2018
MU

Longevity: 48%

The accounts that i make dont need bank accounts. not even SSN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaran View Post
200 seems a little excessive, each account requires a unique bank account, at least when I have been trying, how have you been getting around the fresh bank account requirement if they have your name on file?
Old 11-13-2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by manoverde View Post
The accounts that i make dont need bank accounts. not even SSN
Could you let me know what region you register in that requires no bank details? I just burnt a Fresh IP trying to set up a new account that was instantly suspended.
Old 11-25-2018

Cool Re: Can You Recover Suspended E**y Account If Closed For Infringement?.. HELP

Quote:
I will definitely share with you
Others have to pay
Joking, joking, I’m not selling anything.

Also, I posted an update in my thread. Check it out.
Could you send it to me too please
Old 12-19-2018

Hello Can someone pm me instructions to get back on

thanks