What am i missing here? - Page 3 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Etsy Discussions

Etsy Discussions Etsy Forums. General discussions on Etsy, direct checkout, account suspensions, suspended, banned and more.

Old 10-09-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 28%
Default Re: What am i missing here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tron View Post
Is everyone on this forum signing up with pre-paid cards for your CC? I think this is what has been stopped, as people are skipping out on their bills. On top of this I think VPN detection has been ramped up and they are closing more accounts for this. As soon as we find a work around for these 2 things, business will be open as normal.
Nope I even used new cards non prepaid and still no joy. There is def something up and yup same with me I have opened mad accts no issues till these couple weeks nothing seems to work same anymore.

And all you who respond with,( we are noobs ) and that things work for you. Just wait till that precious shop of yours go down, you will be on here too cause the usual methods are toast I tell ya.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-09-2019

Longevity: 49%

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheModdingDad View Post
Nope I even used new cards non prepaid and still no joy. There is def something up and yup same with me I have opened mad accts no issues till these couple weeks nothing seems to work same anymore.

And all you who respond with,( we are noobs ) and that things work for you. Just wait till that precious shop of yours go down, you will be on here too cause the usual methods are toast I tell ya.
Honestly I think it's just the timing. All marketplaces get super strict once the holidays are close :/ Have you tried to reach out by email and ask why you were deactivated?
Old 10-09-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 3,109 Times in 2,282 Posts
Longevity: 60%

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatim7811 View Post
you said they can detect mobile ips so probably they are eliminating this option as i always geting suspended with tethering unlike VPN it stand until the first selle!
VIRTUALLY all people use mobile IPs. It is the MOST normal to use.

Mobile IPs is the BEST option. 70-90% of all purchases online are mobile. They will NEVER block mobile IPs because if they did, they would have no customers or sellers.
Old 10-09-2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shassar View Post
Honestly I think it's just the timing. All marketplaces get super strict once the holidays are close :/ Have you tried to reach out by email and ask why you were deactivated?
Yup and never get a response just the usual our team decided not to have you lol. Funny thing is I put a custom coffee mug live picture and won't stick after couple hours poof.
Old 10-10-2019
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 52%

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankee View Post
VIRTUALLY all people use mobile IPs. It is the MOST normal to use.

Mobile IPs is the BEST option. 70-90% of all purchases online are mobile. They will NEVER block mobile IPs because if they did, they would have no customers or sellers.
A couple people have mentioned tethering works still. My question is whats the best way to do that? I have a phone with unlimited data but I can't run multiple shops off it without linking them because of the same IP.

What is the best method for this?
Old 10-10-2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptAmerica View Post
A couple people have mentioned tethering works still. My question is whats the best way to do that? I have a phone with unlimited data but I can't run multiple shops off it without linking them because of the same IP.

What is the best method for this?

What I do is log every ip on a notepad with the shop I have and before I log in I make sure its not the same ip and I also DO NOT use there app. Of course that when stuff was working for me. Let me know if you get back on
The Following User Says Thank You to TheModdingDad For This Useful Post:
CaptAmerica (10-15-2019)
Old 10-15-2019

Longevity: 26%

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatim7811 View Post
you said before you're using residential ips? why using VPN?
I can't find Residential IP for Mexico, so I try VPN
Old 11-07-2019

Longevity: 56%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tron View Post
Is everyone on this forum signing up with pre-paid cards for your CC? I think this is what has been stopped, as people are skipping out on their bills. On top of this I think VPN detection has been ramped up and they are closing more accounts for this. As soon as we find a work around for these 2 things, business will be open as normal.
Hi

Have you had any luck? I cant fugure it out either.
Old 11-07-2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by candles View Post
Hi

Have you had any luck? I cant fugure it out either.
Gift cards still work. Must be registered to use it.
Old 11-07-2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheModdingDad View Post

I really think you guys are overthinking the whole thing. Try to simplify the whole idea. A new business has new business information does it not?... when it comes to IP snag a tablet and $15 1gb plan or I have seen hello mobile offers $25 unlimited. Gift cards still work IF they’re registered.
Old 11-07-2019

My account was just suspended, after selling the first 3 products, im 1000 percent sure it was the problem with the vpn, i had issues with it from day one, i was getting blocked from other websites, and by ebay i would have to confirm capchas every 30 seconds that im not a robot.

Last edited by mamzer; 11-07-2019 at 08:41 PM.
Old 11-07-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaleesi View Post
Gift cards still work. Must be registered to use it.
What kind of gift cards are you using? I've tried the vanilla visa that lets you set your own amount, registered it and got my account deactivated within minutes of adding it.
Old 11-07-2019

Quote:
What kind of gift cards are you using? I've tried the vanilla visa that lets you set your own amount, registered it and got my account deactivated within minutes of adding it.
It wasn’t vanilla.
Old 11-08-2019

Longevity: 27%

If i said it once i will say it one hundred times, VPNs are no longer an option.
Old 11-09-2019

Quote:
It may not be the card. Possibly the name and/or address you registered it with?...
Old 11-09-2019

Also, if you’re starting a new business why not wait for your business debit or cc to come in the mail? You need that bank account anyways...
Old 11-11-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Also, if you’re starting a new business why not wait for your business debit or cc to come in the mail? You need that bank account anyways...
I have been just opening a new personal checking account at my same bank for each etsy account and was under the impression that i couldn't use the debit card that went along with it as it would reveal my identity and link my accounts. Is this not the case?

What information does esty see when you add a debit card for shop payments?
Old 11-11-2019

Quote:
I have been just opening a new personal checking account at my same bank for each etsy account and was under the impression that i couldn't use the debit card that went along with it as it would reveal my identity and link my accounts. Is this not the case?

What information does esty see when you add a debit card for shop payments?
When I opened the shop it said “your funds will be deposited in *my business name’s* account”. They only see the business name....personal accounts don’t work for me.
The Following User Says Thank You to Khaleesi For This Useful Post:
CaptAmerica (11-15-2019)
Old 11-15-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
When I opened the shop it said “your funds will be deposited in *my business name’s* account”. They only see the business name....personal accounts don’t work for me.
Oh, ok. I've never had an issue with using my personal account but i may try that if nothing else works. Thanks!
Old 11-15-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Wait, that's for deposits into your bank, which i've never had an issue with.

Quote:
Here you made it sounds like it's ok to use your business debit card to as your payment option. You've done this and used stealth info with your business debit card?
Old 11-15-2019

They only see your business name so no worries about getting linked. I chose to start with a business account because my category can sell over 1000 items per week. I’m getting there pretty fast I think. A few sales per day right now. It’s best to keep your business finances separate from the start for tax purposes. I had a shop on my personal card and it wasn’t fun when tax season came.
The Following User Says Thank You to Khaleesi For This Useful Post:
CaptAmerica (11-17-2019)
Old 08-30-2020

Longevity: 39%

Quote:
I have been a member for about 5 years now. I have 2 other stealth US et$y account for the last 5 & 2 years. First account was paypal standalone until they forced et$y payments. Second account has been et$y payments since started with help from Gladiator. I have been using different shared VPN IP's for both accounts (which i also plan to switch to dedicated IPs)

A couple weeks ago i setup a 3rd account. Used a new computer, new IP, new gmail address & new name, new bank account, new CC. I sell 2 items in the first week and when i went to sign in one day it says my account has been deactivated. I have no emails from them whatsoever besides the "congratulations you made a sale" emails a couple days earlier. I email them and ask why my account is deactivated? No reply. Not just my shop shut down, I'm talking account deactivated, cant even log in.

Couple days go by and i try again with all new everything. Couldn't even register an account. At this point all they are asking for is first name, email address & a password. I click submit and get a message that there is some generic error, forgot exactly how it was worded. I chat with them and the rep tells me that they have to forward my issue to a special team who will email me within 24 hours, which never happens. I chalked this up to a blacklisted IP as this is my only guess.

A couple day later I try again with all new info & IP, and i cant remember if i got the same error or it just blinked when i clicked submit and never worked. Figured it must be another bad IP. It is a shared IP so it's understandable.

I'm trying to use NordVPN for this new account and just to see what would happen, i switched to one of their "dedicated IPs", which i dont really think are dedicated since i can just choose any of the 30+ that are listed under their dedicated section of the VPN app. Same thing, it doesn't work. Switch to another Dedicated IP and it works. hmm??

So now im under the impression that these issues are definitely just related to the IP address but there is no way i'm using this new account since i used a few bad IPs before getting in and i feel like i could get closed and dont want to spend more time on a doomed account.

Now i start looking into dedicated IPs and decide to go with 24vc, get a "fresh Dedicated IP" and start again. New everything.

This time i'm sure it's going to work because this is a Fresh IP and what else could they possibly be blocking. Before trying to register i make sure VPN is there are no DNS leaks. Start putting in my first name, email and create a password, click submit and nothing. Just blinks like its not accepting my info.

What am i missing? I am not able to even create an account for shopping at this point!
Hello Tron, I got your PM but I am not able to respond to your PM because I don't have 25 posts yet.
Can you PM me your email so that I can answer your PM question.