Cani use my mother information ? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Etsy Discussions

Etsy Discussions Etsy Forums. General discussions on Etsy, direct checkout, account suspensions, suspended, banned and more.

Old 02-05-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 27%
Default Cani use my mother information ?

guys I'm from morocco. my country does not require Etsy payments, I use only PayPal. my account got deactivated and I'm willing to open a new account using my mother's details.

could you please help me with any informations? I can get a new phone and work with it, new wifi and new Mobile number I will never use my previous phone or laptop.

we have a deferent family name, but we live in the same house, could this be a problem?

I hope someone could help me with any kind of information since Etsy was my only income. I appreciate your help

thank you
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-05-2020

Longevity: 24%
Default Re: Cani use my mother information ?

Yes same address could be a problem. But where Etsy requires a address don’t use your real address. Where PayPal requires a address I would use her correct address also for verification purposes if PayPal asks for a ID or proof of address you’ll want the right one in there you’ll need a new PayPal to use for the account otherwise you’ll be linked (obviously u know that already lol). I don’t think Etsy can see ur address from PayPal, just the email. PayPal has strict rules about what Etsy can see and what they can not see..
Old 02-07-2020

Longevity: 24%
Default Re: Cani use my mother information ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by benyamine View Post
guys I'm from morocco. my country does not require Etsy payments, I use only PayPal. my account got deactivated and I'm willing to open a new account using my mother's details.

could you please help me with any informations? I can get a new phone and work with it, new wifi and new Mobile number I will never use my previous phone or laptop.

we have a deferent family name, but we live in the same house, could this be a problem?

I hope someone could help me with any kind of information since Etsy was my only income. I appreciate your help

thank you

Hey I got ur PM but I can’t respond until I have 25 posts I have 18 so hang in there for me!! I’m pretty active here and have had success in the short time!

I read ur PM and I don’t know much about Morocco accounts but if u were you I’d get a whole new phone and never connect to WiFi (that’s what I do) can you let me know what you’ve tried doing so far that hasn’t worked for you? That will help me understand your situation better. Also i read that u and ur mom have the same address that will be a problem. Do u have any other address I can use that ur connected to? If u just use some random address Etsy will ask for ur ID