Need help stealth germany account - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Etsy Discussions

Etsy Discussions Etsy Forums. General discussions on Etsy, direct checkout, account suspensions, suspended, banned and more.

Old 01-29-2021

Activity: 14%
Longevity: 71%
Default Need help stealth germany account

Hi i got stealth etsy germany account, but there was issue with the payment which was payment was rejected by payoneer due of sender not listed in trusted source. first payment was rejected

Then i changed to citibank issuer. But new problem exist the issuer from ireland.. Can't link with etsy german account. Any other option how to withdraw the amount?

Last edited by UndergroundMafia; 01-29-2021 at 01:36 AM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-29-2021

Activity: 25%
Longevity: 42%
Default Re: Need help stealth germany account

Quote:
Originally Posted by UndergroundMafia View Post
Hi i got stealth etsy germany account, but there was issue with the payment which was payment was rejected by payoneer due of sender not listed in trusted source. first payment was rejected

Then i changed to citibank issuer. But new problem exist the issuer from ireland.. Can't link with etsy german account. Any other option how to withdraw the amount?
There must be something wrong with your setup. I never had any issues with Payoneer, nor my clients did.

Etsy uses Adyen for payment processing, which has been working perfectly with Payoneer for years.

To play a doctor in this case, I would say the trigger is with your Payoneer account. Its probably not verified, with the mismatching name (which is not a problem for verified accounts). Tell us more and we might help. Once again, never ever had an issue with using Etsy to Payoneer
The Following User Says Thank You to Duab For This Useful Post:
UndergroundMafia (01-31-2021)
Old 01-29-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duab View Post
There must be something wrong with your setup. I never had any issues with Payoneer, nor my clients did.

Etsy uses Adyen for payment processing, which has been working perfectly with Payoneer for years.

To play a doctor in this case, I would say the trigger is with your Payoneer account. Its probably not verified, with the mismatching name (which is not a problem for verified accounts). Tell us more and we might help. Once again, never ever had an issue with using Etsy to Payoneer
My payoneer account is verified since it been years. Processing 7 figures already since it was created with USa receiving account and 5 figures with EU accounts

This is message i got

Quote:
ADYEN NV recently attempted to pay you through Payoneer’s Global Payment Service.

Here are the payment details:

Unfortunately, payments from ADYEN NV to your Wirecard EUR receiving account are no longer supported. Therefore, your payment was not processed.

The payment will be returned within 7-10 business days to ADYEN NV and you will not be charged a fee for it.

To continue receiving payments from ADYEN NV, please update the bank account details previously provided to ADYEN NV to your Citibank EUR receiving account details.
When i checked further, adyen nv not listed on payoneer trusted source and they advised me to change to citibank. Unfortunately etsy not accept IBAN from citibank since it from ireland country
Old 01-29-2021

Quote:
My payoneer account is verified since it been years. Processing 7 figures already since it was created with USa receiving account and 5 figures with EU accounts

This is message i got

When i checked further, adyen nv not listed on payoneer trusted source and they advised me to change to citibank. Unfortunately etsy not accept IBAN from citibank since it from ireland country
Hi mate,

No its not the problem. The problem is that you used old Wirecard bank which went bankrupt. Simply payoneer does not support wirecards issued ibans.

Error received on etsy is not because they don't accept Citibank its because your bank country is currently Germany. You need to write support through help to change your bank country to Ireland, after that you'll be able to withdraw there.
Old 01-29-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Hi mate,

No its not the problem. The problem is that you used old Wirecard bank which went bankrupt. Simply payoneer does not support wirecards issued ibans.

Error received on etsy is not because they don't accept Citibank its because your bank country is currently Germany. You need to write support through help to change your bank country to Ireland, after that you'll be able to withdraw there.
I contacted payoneer to change card issuer to germany. Not thinking that i should contact Etsy to change to ireland

Hope it doesn't lead to suspend since i already sent germany passport to them
Old 01-30-2021

Quote:
I contacted payoneer to change card issuer to germany. Not thinking that i should contact Etsy to change to ireland

Hope it doesn't lead to suspend since i already sent germany passport to them
Bank country changes do not lead to suspensions. Hope you'll solve it mate
Old 01-30-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,920 Times in 8,212 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Nice info .
Old 01-31-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Thank you alot. I contacted them and they will change the account country as long as within Eurozone.

Otherwise i will throw this account away. THank you for the help
Old 02-01-2021

Quote:
Thank you alot. I contacted them and they will change the account country as long as within Eurozone.

Otherwise i will throw this account away. THank you for the help
Anytime buddy