Watching Trump's inauguration - Page 16 - eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

If you have purchased eBay Stealth, Amazon Ghost or IPBurger services you can get six-months free as a paid member.

Paid membership grants you access to the private forums, live forum chat, larger PM box, and no pop-ups ads among other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > Aspkin Forums > Everything Else

Everything Else For off-topic conversation. The rules are relaxed in here, but play nice!

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #331 (permalink)  
Old 01-04-2018
slokor's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 6,480
Thanks: 227
Thanked 1,474 Times in 1,082 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 86%
iTrader: (82)
Default Re: Watching Trump's inauguration

By the way - I find it hilarious that after the elections I described to my wife pretty much word for word the reactions in the Trump campaign headquarters as theyre described in this book. Melania'a tears, Trump's disbelief - all of it. Youd have to be a blind moron not to realize that's exactly how it went.
__________________
USA SELLER ACCOUNT EXCLUSIVES: 1,000/$100,000 AND 5,000/$500,000 - AGED!
ENTER MY STORE OR CONTACT ME
Reply With Quote
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #332 (permalink)  
Old 01-05-2018
jojo2012's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 400
Thanks: 74
Thanked 42 Times in 39 Posts
Activity: 7%
Longevity: 54%
iTrader: (0)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM78 View Post
And you don't think Obama had a lot to do with all the goodness that continued into Trump taking office? What exactly did Trump do to make each of things happen?

No. If Hillary had won we would still be under a dismal economy. Maybe worse than Under Obama. Which was very bad & slow growing. High consumer confidence is something we never experienced under Obama.

Trump rolling back job killing government regulations is probably on of the biggest factors. Allowing businesses to keep more of their money. And giving every single American who pays better link contact a break. Did Obama ever give anybody any of their money back? I think not. Obamaís first year he went on an apology tour across The world asking for forgiveness for American success. Uncomprehensible under a trump administration.
The numbers donít lie. Yesterday the Dow hit 25,000! Everyone who saves money is benefiting. Under obama money savers gained almost nothing.
The economy has grown by huge numbers under President Trump.

You can pretend and make up stories all you Like. Just the fact that media outlets like MSNBC and CNN donít even report on the economy anymore is a telltale sign that Trumps agenda is working. Instead all they do is yell Russia Russia Russia, and of course by now you know itís all bull.
America is thriving and itís due to hard work, persistence, confidence, and a government that gets out of your way and allows you to grow rather than put their foot on your neck and choke you out the way the Obama administration has done to so many businesses and industries.

Any president who would give billions of dollars to a terrorist country/organization affiliated with Isis A day before he leaves office should tell you and everybody else who voted for him you were 100 percent wrong. He was never on Americas side. Hasnít that become painfully clear?
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jojo2012 For This Useful Post:
Futuremogul888 (01-18-2018)
  #333 (permalink)  
Old 01-05-2018
slokor's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 6,480
Thanks: 227
Thanked 1,474 Times in 1,082 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 86%
iTrader: (82)
Default Re: Watching Trump's inauguration

By now we know Russia is all bull;? Is that why Bannon himself said the meeting with RUSSIANS in the TRUMP TOWER between RUSSIAN OFFICIALS and DONALD TRUMP JR and JARED KUSHNER was TREASONOUS?
Dude... I dont care how good the economy is. Your excuses are weak and hold no water. The reasons the economy is doing well has NOTHING to do with Trump and his racist agenda.
But you know what? even if it did (and I dont agree that it is) I would still oppose this megalomaniac autocratic doucheclown who spews lies and hate left right and center - all to further the one true agenda he has - himself. Tax cuts? what a f#$%ing joke! those tax cuts will be gone by 2025 for the middle class but guess what? they'll remain in place for Trump and his billionaire buddies.
Give it a rest pal. Do your homework before coming here shoving roses up Trump's ass. Youll never be able to get rid of the stench.
But somehow Im getting the feeling there not a thing that can be said to sway you. I can pretty much guess what race and socio economic background youre from and what part of the country you 'hail' from. Every time I see another outrageous affront from this idiot who is in control of the country I keep thinking to myself: history will judge every last mother f$&3er in the Trump administration.
__________________
USA SELLER ACCOUNT EXCLUSIVES: 1,000/$100,000 AND 5,000/$500,000 - AGED!
ENTER MY STORE OR CONTACT ME
Reply With Quote
  #334 (permalink)  
Old 01-05-2018
jojo2012's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 400
Thanks: 74
Thanked 42 Times in 39 Posts
Activity: 7%
Longevity: 54%
iTrader: (0)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by slokor View Post
By now we know Russia is all bull;? Is that why Bannon himself said the meeting with RUSSIANS in the TRUMP TOWER between RUSSIAN OFFICIALS and DONALD TRUMP JR and JARED KUSHNER was TREASONOUS?
Dude... I dont care how good the economy is. Your excuses are weak and hold no water. The reasons the economy is doing well has NOTHING to do with Trump and his racist agenda.
But you know what? even if it did (and I dont agree that it is) I would still oppose this megalomaniac autocratic doucheclown who spews lies and hate left right and center - all to further the one true agenda he has - himself. Tax cuts? what a f#$%ing joke! those tax cuts will be gone by 2025 for the middle class but guess what? they'll remain in place for Trump and his billionaire buddies.
Give it a rest pal. Do your homework before coming here shoving roses up Trump's ass. Youll never be able to get rid of the stench.
But somehow Im getting the feeling there not a thing that can be said to sway you. I can pretty much guess what race and socio economic background youre from and what part of the country you 'hail' from. Every time I see another outrageous affront from this idiot who is in control of the country I keep thinking to myself: history will judge every last mother f$&3er in the Trump administration.
Wow you have serious anger issues. None of this has anything to do with race. Trust me. Thatís just what the media is throwing at you and youíre falling for it hook line and sinker or should I say sucker?
Iím sure one year ago you had nothing but bad things to say about Bannon now youíre saying that heís competent and truthful. Well not me I never liked him. Try reading a newspaper that I had something positive to say. Basking in all that negativity is really bad for your health. MSNBC is poisoning United States.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jojo2012 For This Useful Post:
Futuremogul888 (01-18-2018)
  #335 (permalink)  
Old 01-05-2018
slokor's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 6,480
Thanks: 227
Thanked 1,474 Times in 1,082 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 86%
iTrader: (82)
Default Re: Watching Trump's inauguration

Trust you? That this has nothing to do with race?
Trump keeps using those words - trust me, Believe me etc etc
Why is it people telling lies always need to say those words I wonder?
Youre a fool with blindfolds on. Trump is an incompetent idiot and literally has access to nuclear weapons. That scares the living crap out of me and should any person with half a brain. He has a child's mentality and that is soooooo obvious to anyone evaluating his responses.
And no I still think Bannon is one of the worst people Ive had the displeasure to read about but that's MY point - if HE is saying these things about Trump what does THAT tell you?
Let me guess - the sexual harassment claims against trump are bogus. Him not releasing his tax returns is fine with you. The fact people in his immediate vicinity are calling him mentally unstable is just ⊗⊗⊗⊗ news.
It looks like a duck, It walks like a duck, it farts like a duck - guess what? ITS A F%^$ING DUCK!
__________________
USA SELLER ACCOUNT EXCLUSIVES: 1,000/$100,000 AND 5,000/$500,000 - AGED!
ENTER MY STORE OR CONTACT ME
Reply With Quote
  #336 (permalink)  
Old 01-05-2018
slokor's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 6,480
Thanks: 227
Thanked 1,474 Times in 1,082 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 86%
iTrader: (82)
Default Re: Watching Trump's inauguration

And next time you respond actually do respond to points made. Stop avoiding the actual issues. Telling me Im falling for whatever Im being fed is just retarded coming from someone who accepting the crap hes being fed daily by the president no less - a person who currently has ZERO credibility - or would you tell me Im wrong on that as well?
__________________
USA SELLER ACCOUNT EXCLUSIVES: 1,000/$100,000 AND 5,000/$500,000 - AGED!
ENTER MY STORE OR CONTACT ME
Reply With Quote
  #337 (permalink)  
Old 01-05-2018
jojo2012's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 400
Thanks: 74
Thanked 42 Times in 39 Posts
Activity: 7%
Longevity: 54%
iTrader: (0)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by slokor View Post
And next time you respond actually do respond to points made. Stop avoiding the actual issues. Telling me Im falling for whatever Im being fed is just retarded coming from someone who accepting the crap hes being fed daily by the president no less - a person who currently has ZERO credibility - or would you tell me Im wrong on that as well?
Sure hereís a fact, just came out yesterday. Unemployment among African Americans is at an all time low. Lower than it has ever been since theyíve kept record.
Reply With Quote
  #338 (permalink)  
Old 01-05-2018
slokor's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 6,480
Thanks: 227
Thanked 1,474 Times in 1,082 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 86%
iTrader: (82)
Default Re: Watching Trump's inauguration

Yep and that's thanks to Trump being in office for 10 months and has nothing to do with everything that came before him.
Now care to refer to his tax returns? or the sexual harassment claims by multiple women against the guy who 'grabs them by the pussy'? or the multiple reports about people in his inner circle referring to him as mentally unstable?
Go on. Show us delusional you are.
__________________
USA SELLER ACCOUNT EXCLUSIVES: 1,000/$100,000 AND 5,000/$500,000 - AGED!
ENTER MY STORE OR CONTACT ME
Reply With Quote
  #339 (permalink)  
Old 01-05-2018
slokor's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 6,480
Thanks: 227
Thanked 1,474 Times in 1,082 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 86%
iTrader: (82)
Default Re: Watching Trump's inauguration

Heres another neat tidbit for you. An analysis done on Trump's so called business career reveals that if he had left his initial fortune (around $200 Million) in the bank since the start of it, instead of actually doing business (including the multiple bankruptcies he went through), he would now have more money.
But dont believe me - go do your own research on the facts.
__________________
USA SELLER ACCOUNT EXCLUSIVES: 1,000/$100,000 AND 5,000/$500,000 - AGED!
ENTER MY STORE OR CONTACT ME
Reply With Quote
  #340 (permalink)  
Old 01-06-2018
jojo2012's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 400
Thanks: 74
Thanked 42 Times in 39 Posts
Activity: 7%
Longevity: 54%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Watching Trump's inauguration

Ok he has said he will reveal his tax returns when he is no longer being audited by the IRS. The women making aligations against him where in fact paid $$$ to come out against him. That too is a fact! And Of course they did not have a bad word to say until after he became a republican & after he won the republican primary.

You know what too. I am sick & tired of being labeled a racist for being behind trump. Itís you & others with your narrow minded views & your victim complex! You are being phony! One of the The Very first things you brought up was RACE! You claimed you knew what color my skin is & what part of the country I grew up in. When I said not about race trust me I was referring to ME! You had better take a good look at yourself & decide why you hate this president & Iíll bet it has more to do with his skin tone & gender than anything else.

You are race baiting, nothing else. The economy has soared since he was elected. The graphs & numbers donít lie. When I see obama I see a democrat, liberal president who follows party lines & led a dismal economy. When I point it out you see a Black President who isnít being remembered the way YOU want by white republican people. . By the way Iím not white.....
Reply With Quote
  #341 (permalink)  
Old 01-06-2018
slokor's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 6,480
Thanks: 227
Thanked 1,474 Times in 1,082 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 86%
iTrader: (82)
Default Re: Watching Trump's inauguration

Actually he said hed release them after the elections. But that's just one lie in a very long string of them. Tell me - do you really consider Trump to be an honest and truth speaking person? I mean realy realy believe that? Maybe you can explain to us all WHAT the big deal is with releasing his tax returns if he is clean and has nothing to hide.
And the women were paid? guess those that came up again Weinstein were also paid? And Roy Moore? all these women were paid right? and Trump himself was paid to say the things he said on the infamous 'grab 'em by the pussy tape'? he said the words himself remember? 'I dont even wait, I just start kissing' - HIS words friend NOT mine!
No one said youre a racist friend. That's your own insecurity talking there. Show me where I referred to you as a racist and ill apologize - till then perhaps you need to apologize for making false claims.
And I never I knew those things about you. I said - and I quote - 'I can only guess'.
And I dont hate the president. I dont hate children and mentally unbalanced people. I pity them - or more accurately in this case I fear him. And it has nothing to do with race or gender (which we share). Its not even about being a republican - I never had any issues with other republican presidents even though I did prefer the other candidate. But Trump is not realy a republican cause hes out for himself alone.
And if you look at this whole exchange we had and think back about past presidents perhaps youll see how absurdly divisive this president is because you wouldnt even imagine having to go over these topics in relation to the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES in the past - democrat or republican.
And just have to add - Obama got a shattered economy after 2008. For you to say he led a dismal economy is completely absurd. Thanks to Obama the economy is where its at right now - his impact on the economy at this point is still greater by far than that of Trump. And I say this as someone who has majored in economics and Political Science then proceeded to get his MBA. I actually know a tiny bit about these things and how to read the figures. Also, why did you have to mention Obama's skin color? what does it have to do with anything? You claim not be a racist then go and say things like that. Smart...
__________________
USA SELLER ACCOUNT EXCLUSIVES: 1,000/$100,000 AND 5,000/$500,000 - AGED!
ENTER MY STORE OR CONTACT ME
Reply With Quote
  #342 (permalink)  
Old 01-08-2018
jojo2012's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 400
Thanks: 74
Thanked 42 Times in 39 Posts
Activity: 7%
Longevity: 54%
iTrader: (0)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by slokor View Post
Actually he said hed release them after the elections. But that's just one lie in a very long string of them. Tell me - do you really consider Trump to be an honest and truth speaking person? I mean realy realy believe that? Maybe you can explain to us all WHAT the big deal is with releasing his tax returns if he is clean and has nothing to hide.
And the women were paid? guess those that came up again Weinstein were also paid? And Roy Moore? all these women were paid right? and Trump himself was paid to say the things he said on the infamous 'grab 'em by the pussy tape'? he said the words himself remember? 'I dont even wait, I just start kissing' - HIS words friend NOT mine!
No one said youre a racist friend. That's your own insecurity talking there. Show me where I referred to you as a racist and ill apologize - till then perhaps you need to apologize for making false claims.
And I never I knew those things about you. I said - and I quote - 'I can only guess'.
And I dont hate the president. I dont hate children and mentally unbalanced people. I pity them - or more accurately in this case I fear him. And it has nothing to do with race or gender (which we share). Its not even about being a republican - I never had any issues with other republican presidents even though I did prefer the other candidate. But Trump is not realy a republican cause hes out for himself alone.
And if you look at this whole exchange we had and think back about past presidents perhaps youll see how absurdly divisive this president is because you wouldnt even imagine having to go over these topics in relation to the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES in the past - democrat or republican.
And just have to add - Obama got a shattered economy after 2008. For you to say he led a dismal economy is completely absurd. Thanks to Obama the economy is where its at right now - his impact on the economy at this point is still greater by far than that of Trump. And I say this as someone who has majored in economics and Political Science then proceeded to get his MBA. I actually know a tiny bit about these things and how to read the figures. Also, why did you have to mention Obama's skin color? what does it have to do with anything? You claim not be a racist then go and say things like that. Smart...
Why???? Would you bring up Harvey Weinstein??? Is he running for the Democratic nomination? Of course Iím aware of the millions and millions of dollars heís donated to Democrats like the Clintons but I wasnít aware he was running for president. And no, I donít think the women who came out against Harvey Weinstein Were paid.

But......Yes unequivocally yes without denial, yes 100 percent truth yes! yes, yes, yes, the women who came out against trump just prior to his election were paid!!!!!!!! This is fact this is public knowledge this is something you could Google and find out.

Iím not going to question you on your MBA but I will question the facility in which you received it. Let me guess, UCLA? Or was it one of those places that advertise on television like Phoenix University during the middle of day? Either way youíre either lying to me about what you think or you were the victim of a liberal university.

I think that youíre 100 percent delusional. You just donít want to admit that A white, male, heterosexual Republican is in the White House and doing an extremely good job for the country.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jojo2012 For This Useful Post:
Futuremogul888 (01-18-2018)
  #343 (permalink)  
Old 01-08-2018
slokor's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 6,480
Thanks: 227
Thanked 1,474 Times in 1,082 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 86%
iTrader: (82)
Default Re: Watching Trump's inauguration

And hes back...with more absurdity. And insults this time as well. Well allow me to respond in kind.
Im bringing up ANYONE who has had sexual harassment/assault allegations against them - republican, democrat whatever. Somehow THEY are taken down but from some strange reason Trump is clean. Odd dont you think? And the women were paid? and its 'fact' (or rather alternative fact)? Guess his admission to kissing without waiting means nothing to you right? Youre f$%#ing delusional. Theres no way to hide that sort of money trail - let alone 16 money trails. And the kind of embarrassment that comes along with having to admit that that Orangutan looking ahole groped or assaulted them. Come join us in the real world pal - cause now youre embarrassing yourself.
And you doubt the university I got my education at? Now ill tell you to go F$UK yourself you ignorant moron. I dont need to prove anything to you but feel free to contact Bjammin - he can confirm to you that my education is real and from a reputable institution. And I can only assume you have zero education yourself or you would have at least mentioned it. Again - good going you ignorant buffoon.
As for your last point - again you come across as a clown. No one had an issue with any other white, male heterosexual president - which is pretty much all of them except Obama - but thank you again for bringing up the race issue (yeah youre not at all racist...). What we have here is something that has nothing to do with any of what you said. We have a person who is just plain dangerous. He is so very clearly mentally unstable. People in his immediate vicinity are saying it. Steve Bannon himself said it and is now apologizing for saying it to save his career - but hes not denying saying it in the first place. Or do you want to dispute that as well and come across as even more ludicrous?
I could care less who the president is - as long as it not him. I mean that. Id rather have Reagan or either of the Bushes in the white house again over him - and I wasn't overly fond of any of them - but at least id go to sleep knowing the country was in somewhat capable hands and not the impulsive, childlike incompetent hands of a moron like Trump.
__________________
USA SELLER ACCOUNT EXCLUSIVES: 1,000/$100,000 AND 5,000/$500,000 - AGED!
ENTER MY STORE OR CONTACT ME
Reply With Quote
  #344 (permalink)  
Old 01-08-2018
jojo2012's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 400
Thanks: 74
Thanked 42 Times in 39 Posts
Activity: 7%
Longevity: 54%
iTrader: (0)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by slokor View Post
And hes back...with more absurdity. And insults this time as well. Well allow me to respond in kind.
Im bringing up ANYONE who has had sexual harassment/assault allegations against them - republican, democrat whatever. Somehow THEY are taken down but from some strange reason Trump is clean. Odd dont you think? And the women were paid? and its 'fact' (or rather alternative fact)? Guess his admission to kissing without waiting means nothing to you right? Youre f$%#ing delusional. Theres no way to hide that sort of money trail - let alone 16 money trails. And the kind of embarrassment that comes along with having to admit that that Orangutan looking ahole groped or assaulted them. Come join us in the real world pal - cause now youre embarrassing yourself.
And you doubt the university I got my education at? Now ill tell you to go F$UK yourself you ignorant moron. I dont need to prove anything to you but feel free to contact Bjammin - he can confirm to you that my education is real and from a reputable institution. And I can only assume you have zero education yourself or you would have at least mentioned it. Again - good going you ignorant buffoon.
As for your last point - again you come across as a clown. No one had an issue with any other white, male heterosexual president - which is pretty much all of them except Obama - but thank you again for bringing up the race issue (yeah youre not at all racist...). What we have here is something that has nothing to do with any of what you said. We have a person who is just plain dangerous. He is so very clearly mentally unstable. People in his immediate vicinity are saying it. Steve Bannon himself said it and is now apologizing for saying it to save his career - but hes not denying saying it in the first place. Or do you want to dispute that as well and come across as even more ludicrous?
I could care less who the president is - as long as it not him. I mean that. Id rather have Reagan or either of the Bushes in the white house again over him - and I wasn't overly fond of any of them - but at least id go to sleep knowing the country was in somewhat capable hands and not the impulsive, childlike incompetent hands of a moron like Trump.
Did you ever think six months ago that you would now be praising and hailing the words of Steve Bannon? Thatís right you are hailing the words of Steve Bannon. Iím guessing six months ago you wouldíve said that everything out of that manís mouth is a lie. Until he turned against trump that is..... now you love him!!

( of course now is retracted everything he said)
But you go ahead and believe that book and all those lies, Iím sure you would use any tool that supports your socialist agenda. Even if it is from a guy like Steve Bannon. But you go ahead and support him (bannon) And his views all you like. Not the type of guy I would associate myself with. But thatís my personal opinion . you praise him all you like.

In typical liberal fashion you result to name calling, insults, fabricating stories, not reading facts. Youíre angry because things arenít the way you want them to be.

Youíre clearly a person who just follows exactly what they hear on MSNBC, The people who you are listening to for your news have absolutely zero integrity. They lie just because they think that they have the moral authority. Similar to what youíve been doing.

The fact is United States has never been stronger, never been more powerful, never been this successful, and while the president may be somewhat unconventional, thatís what I and many others voted for. Not some idiot that takes a bunch of liberal arts classes and claims to understand the entire world. Not some idiot that takes a bunch of liberal arts classes and claims to No it all like your ( prior to being elected president) Community organizer Obama. A man who has absolutely no knowledge. No understanding of real people, a budget and absolutely clueless on how a business works. Trump on the other hand is an extremely successful businessman who probably work harder in one week then Obama does an entire year.

You can say what you want but he is the president And America has been much more successful since he became president. I know you probably want America to fail, you would just love for the stock market to crash here for the dollar to shrink well for us to get invaded by Russians. But itís not gonna happen under trumps watch.

As much as you want to see this country fail, it ainít happening under trumps watch. MAGA!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jojo2012 For This Useful Post:
Futuremogul888 (01-18-2018)
  #345 (permalink)  
Old 01-09-2018
slokor's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 6,480
Thanks: 227
Thanked 1,474 Times in 1,082 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 86%
iTrader: (82)
Default Re: Watching Trump's inauguration

Nobody is hailing Steve Bannon. Hes just confirming what everyone else already surmised and knows. And I never thought he was a liar - he speaks his own far right wing truth. Always has always will. Works for his crowd - people such as yourself but not for sane ones like me. How did you get anyone 'praising' him? show me a single word of 'praise'! as far as Im concerned this $hit couldn't happen to a more deserving person. Dude are you even thinking before typing? the hell is wrong with your logic processes?
For the record I dont believe everything in the book but a lot of it does make sense considering what we already know about Trump. And my socialist agenda? are you completely insane? again this has nothing to do with ANY agenda and everything to do with an in competent and unstable person in the white house.
And Im calling names? as I recall that's what you yourself did friend. When you cross personal lines ill retaliate in kind.
I do watch MSNBC as well as CNN and Fox news. I like to get all perspectives. That's just me. And integrity - YOU want to talk about integrity when you follow a persona like Trump and believe every absurd lie that comes out of his mouth? youre a joke.
Again your ignoring the fact your successful business man would have been richer if he had not spent a single day working and just left his money in the bank. Do the research and analyze the number pal.
And I agree with you on one thing. He IS the president of the United States - unfortunately. He is a disaster. He is unstable. He is incompetent. And no amount of blowing roses up his butt is going to make any of his actions smell any better. Im sure hes working so very hard during all those golfing sessions - how many are we at so far? 93? 94? has been in office a single year yet... but youre right hes a hard worker. Didn't he use t criticize Obama for too much golfing? He works very hard to pull the blinds over your eyes - and in your particular case hes been very successful.
Its sad that you think the country is failing and that every person who is concerned for it wishes that. Its sad you thought America wasn't already great - I did. And I still do. And trump has nothing to do with it. Its a cheap and empty campaign slogan devoid of any significance - other than to ignorant blind fools who buy his lies.
Im done doing this back and forth with you. Youre a waste of time whos going to believe what he wants to believe despite all the empirical evidence youre being offered. Ill say it again - id rather see ANY other republican in the white house than Trump - cause hes NOT a republican and is only out to promote one agenda - himself. This goes so much beyond political agendas but your just blinded - not sure by what. Any sane person can see through his bull$hit - even his own voters.
__________________
USA SELLER ACCOUNT EXCLUSIVES: 1,000/$100,000 AND 5,000/$500,000 - AGED!
ENTER MY STORE OR CONTACT ME
Reply With Quote
  #346 (permalink)  
Old 01-09-2018
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 53,311
Thanks: 4,382
Thanked 6,470 Times in 5,884 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 74%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: Watching Trump's inauguration

Reply With Quote
  #347 (permalink)  
Old 01-13-2018
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 8
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 4%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Watching Trump's inauguration

Speaking as an Australian (Yes, we are your allies unfortunately) I wish we weren't.
I don't think a lot of Trump supporters get what an embarrassment you are in a lot of places World Wide. There is some pretty good reasons about why #45 hasn't visited a number of countries on the allied list.
Please correct me if I'm incorrect.
Canada: the current Canadian administration has visited, but the visit has not been reciprocated ('cept by perhaps minor minions - (correct me if I'm wrong please)

The UK. "I'm off to visit the Queen"...Oh, no you're not, you might be getting a new American Princess, and I am no Royalist, I don't think HM Elizabeth could spare a refresher Towel.
Have any other EU countries been visited? apart for the infamous shoving NATO conference? May 2017.
The protest movement was well underway in the UK, and it would have cost the country a lot to administer, not to mention, well it would have been the Pussy march all over again. But Obama got lunch with HR. Trump won't and I doubt, ever will.

And as for Aussie, it would probably hit the fan here too.
I'm real sorry for my US friends, I hope you can keep fighting and keep spreading the word. What is proposed could take years to heal.
I guess it won't really hit, till the back pockets are.


Last edited by Verge; 01-13-2018 at 03:54 AM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Verge For This Useful Post:
slokor (01-13-2018)
  #348 (permalink)  
Old 01-13-2018
slokor's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 6,480
Thanks: 227
Thanked 1,474 Times in 1,082 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 86%
iTrader: (82)
Default Re: Watching Trump's inauguration

Just had to pipe in one more time to ask jojo2012 what his opinion of this 's#ithole' comment of Trump's is. Are you at least willing to admit that Trump is an outright racist? or are you going to continue burying your head in the sand?
Trump is causing so much damage to the image od the United States in the world its not even funny. The next president after him is going to have a lot of work reversing all the damage hes now causing.
__________________
USA SELLER ACCOUNT EXCLUSIVES: 1,000/$100,000 AND 5,000/$500,000 - AGED!
ENTER MY STORE OR CONTACT ME
Reply With Quote
  #349 (permalink)  
Old 01-14-2018
oompaloompa's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 9,367
Thanks: 494
Thanked 1,404 Times in 1,136 Posts
Activity: 9%
Longevity: 87%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: Watching Trump's inauguration

Quote:
Originally Posted by slokor View Post
Just had to pipe in one more time to ask jojo2012 what his opinion of this 's#ithole' comment of Trump's is. Are you at least willing to admit that Trump is an outright racist? or are you going to continue burying your head in the sand?
Trump is causing so much damage to the image od the United States in the world its not even funny. The next president after him is going to have a lot of work reversing all the damage hes now causing.
I agree it is undignified for him to say it out loud, people are thinking it though...I think some countries are shi,,les.....if you think they are so nice, go on holiday there....the more an immigrant can bring to a host the better, skills, education, money the better....if you are coming from somewhere like sudan or haiti, you should only consider allowing someone from their 1% or have a special skill.....I cannot as a UK citizen get in to USA unless I fit high criteria, so why should that not be across the board....
__________________
https://youtu.be/bn4t0BuClbw

Last edited by oompaloompa; 01-14-2018 at 06:39 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #350 (permalink)  
Old 01-15-2018
jojo2012's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 400
Thanks: 74
Thanked 42 Times in 39 Posts
Activity: 7%
Longevity: 54%
iTrader: (0)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by slokor View Post
Just had to pipe in one more time to ask jojo2012 what his opinion of this 's#ithole' comment of Trump's is. Are you at least willing to admit that Trump is an outright racist? or are you going to continue burying your head in the sand?
Trump is causing so much damage to the image od the United States in the world its not even funny. The next president after him is going to have a lot of work reversing all the damage hes now causing.
Since there is one senator saying what he said & as of now 3 senators plus trump denying he said it that way; I donít believe it.

But! Even if he did say those countries were **** holes, does that make it racist? There are a whole lot of white people living in Africa.

Is it always racist when you say something about A primarily black continent? When did that become racist?
Is it racist when we say Kim Jong un is crazy? Is that racist?
Is being critical about a country who has black people in it racist? But not racist if itís a primarily white country? Youíre missing the whole point. theyíre making a story over nothing. And all the minions that watch MSNBC are listening intently.

If you have two neighbors, one white, one black, they both have a **** hole looking yard. Is it racist to say it about the black neighbor but not the white neighbor?

I think that if you think that way, you are the racist.

Just more media bull**** twisting things he said and trying to turn into race.

The media is not talking about North and South Korea and how theyíre in talks again, the media is not talking about the economy, theyíre not talking about the low unemployment rate, theyíre not talking about the millions of people who have already been given raises due to tax cuts, theyíre not talking about the huge Chrysler plant moving back here from Mexico, theyíre not talking about The economy, theyíre not talking about how much progress has been made in the destruction of Isis. All they talk about his doom and gloom. And little stuff like this that they have no proof of and doesnít make a damn bit of difference. All they talk about his things I try to make Trump look bad. Because the fact is, as far as him running the country heís done an extremely good job. The United States is prospering now. But that the media wonít talk about. And if you donít believe any of that just think about it, if the economy was tanking, if jobs were going away. If the stock market was standing still or dropping, if Unemployment was up, If Wages were down, If Unemployment was high, if we were in a dismal economy again,
Then THATS What your news media would be speaking about. But all those things are looking up and looking up in a way it has not looked up in a more than a generation. So they stay away from all that. They donít want to mention anything positive and they donít. all they can talk about (this week) is **** hole. Itís not news. And I guarantee which language every single president. And every single United States citizen has said at one time or another.

Itís all bull**** everything from the news itís bull****. And itís all to deflect from what a superb job heís doing.

Last edited by jojo2012; 01-15-2018 at 12:05 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jojo2012 For This Useful Post:
Futuremogul888 (01-18-2018)
  #351 (permalink)  
Old 01-17-2018
jojo2012's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 400
Thanks: 74
Thanked 42 Times in 39 Posts
Activity: 7%
Longevity: 54%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Watching Trump's inauguration

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc...iness-42723367

You can all make up all the crap you want. today we hit 26,000. And Apple announces They will bring $350 billion into the United States economy over the next five years. They (apple) attribute this to trumps tax cuts. Sore losers can sit around and talk about **** hole all you want. Republican and conservative economical strategies are working. And working better than ever.

And yes all of this can be attributed to the president of the United States Donald Trump.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jojo2012 For This Useful Post:
Futuremogul888 (01-18-2018)
  #352 (permalink)  
Old 01-17-2018
jojo2012's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 400
Thanks: 74
Thanked 42 Times in 39 Posts
Activity: 7%
Longevity: 54%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Watching Trump's inauguration

Gee. I wonder how Maddow and Larry OíDonnellAre going to try and spin this this evening to make it look bad? Any thoughts? Iíll bet theyíre slamming her head against the wall pissed off because the American Economy is doing so well. But of course their traders.
Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
TV Series -- What Are You Watching? aspkin Everything Else 43 07-29-2017 07:36 AM
Trump as President- might be bad for us as Importers mat_tz Everything Else 21 09-02-2015 06:41 PM
Watching an Item MM78 eBay Discussion! 3 02-25-2012 01:52 PM
Mutterings after watching TV Callidus Dropshipping & Wholesale Suppliers 11 12-22-2011 02:40 AM


Aspkin Group Aspkin Page

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:27 AM.


vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80