Watching Trump's inauguration - Page 6 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > General Discussions (Off-Topic) > Everything Else

Everything Else For off-topic conversation. The rules are relaxed in here, but play nice!

Old 02-03-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 69%

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM78 View Post
Every time Kellyanne opens her mouth....it's just magical.

Kellyanne Conway Literally Fabricated A Massacre To Justify Trump’s Immigration Ban
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...09bd304baa78a?
I'm not going to defend her, she's not the president. She's not the greatest speaker, she misspoke here she meant to say incident instead said massacre, (a word they just used it the same interview) and the left wing media runs with it to forward their agenda and try to discredit her & still wont admit what she was referring to. The left wing media if full of lies & a lot of fools still trust them,

This is one of the main reasons obama implemented a 6 month ban

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/al-qaeda-kentucky-us-dozens-terrorists-country-refugees/story?id=20931131
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-03-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 79%
Default Re: Watching Trump's inauguration

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo2012 View Post
I'm not going to defend her, she's not the president. She's not the greatest speaker, she misspoke here she meant to say incident instead said massacre, (a word they just used it the same interview) and the left wing media runs with it to forward their agenda and try to discredit her & still wont admit what she was referring to. The left wing media if full of lies & a lot of fools still trust them,

This is one of the main reasons obama implemented a 6 month ban

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/al-qae...ry?id=20931131
Let me explain something to you....there's a difference between vetting people who want to come to the US....it's another to stop those who are already Permanent Citizens and just treat them like terrorist. Obviously Trump feels like he can sign some paper and it gets done instantly, people have to be notified, agencies need to get a plan together before acting but your GOD Trump obviously doesn't know that there are steps involved when enforcing such laws.

Are there people trying to harm us? Yes, People need to be vetted a lot better but in a way that doesn't fuc* it up for everyone.

Also, Remember when we Invaded Iraq......you think those people loved the USA for Invading them?
The Following User Says Thank You to MM78 For This Useful Post:
dealagreeproceed (02-03-2017)
Old 02-03-2017

Quote:
Let me explain something to you....there's a difference between vetting people who want to come to the US....it's another to stop those who are already Permanent Citizens and just treat them like terrorist. Obviously Trump feels like he can sign some paper and it gets done instantly, people have to be notified, agencies need to get a plan together before acting but your GOD Trump obviously doesn't know that there are steps involved when enforcing such laws.

Are there people trying to harm us? Yes, People need to be vetted a lot better but in a way that doesn't fuc* it up for everyone.

Also, Remember when we Invaded Iraq......you think those people loved the USA for Invading them?

See you are wrong & spreading false info.

1. People with permanent visas are not included, however they may be subject to more vetting,

2. What do you think the terrorists that had forthcoming plans would have done if the government announced it first?

Turn off msnbc, they are lying to you- I watched it last night for a couple hours, they have an elitIst, snobby attitude & they flat out lie. 100% editorial , 0% journalism.
Old 02-03-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,659 Times in 1,966 Posts
Activity: 17%
Longevity: 91%

Love the logic behind just dropping this ban on people and not announcing it - not to warn all the terrorists and bad hombres and terrible people who just have it in to the US.
I can just picture the lineups of terrorists trying to get in to the US if that was the case.
If that were the case wouldn't it have been easier to do things that way? then you could have lined them all up and taken them out - they would have been out in the open.
Point being - stupid logic. Or rather stupid illogical excuse.
Also, one needs to ask themselves why Saudi Arabia, Egypt and the United Arab Emirates - the origin countries for all the terrorists who executed the 9/11 terror attacks - were not included in this ban whereas those specific 7 countries (which Trump has no businesses affiliated with) were. When was the last time anyone here heard of an Iranian terrorist committing a terror attack on US soil...? just saying...
The Following User Says Thank You to slokor For This Useful Post:
dealagreeproceed (02-03-2017)
Old 02-03-2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by slokor View Post
Love the logic behind just dropping this ban on people and not announcing it - not to warn all the terrorists and bad hombres and terrible people who just have it in to the US.
I can just picture the lineups of terrorists trying to get in to the US if that was the case.
If that were the case wouldn't it have been easier to do things that way? then you could have lined them all up and taken them out - they would have been out in the open.
Point being - stupid logic. Or rather stupid illogical excuse.
Also, one needs to ask themselves why Saudi Arabia, Egypt and the United Arab Emirates - the origin countries for all the terrorists who executed the 9/11 terror attacks - were not included in this ban whereas those specific 7 countries (which Trump has no businesses affiliated with) were. When was the last time anyone here heard of an Iranian terrorist committing a terror attack on US soil...? just saying...
Those seven countries are pick for one obvious reason. Those are the hot spots. Those are the countries that isis has a stronghold, the other countries you speak of have much more control over terrorist groups.

Just because somebody is on a terrorist watch list doesn't prevent them from coming into this country. At least not under the laws that Obama had set up. You cannot line these people up and arrest them if they haven't done anything yet. Even though they may have contact with Isys groups ties to Hamas. So doing an immediate stop was the right thing to do. Now Trump can enact stronger laws, stronger vetting process is to prevent those from coming in.

All seven of those countries where taken from a list that the Obama administration had set up previously as the countries to watch out for.its not trump's list, it's Obama's list.
Of course if you watch MSNBC or CNN they won't tell you those facts.

By the way there's what, 14 other countries that are NOT on the list?
But the only ones you hear about are the ones that Trump may have some financial interest in.
Watch Fox you hear way more truths.

Last edited by jojo2012; 02-03-2017 at 07:40 PM.
Old 02-03-2017
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Those seven countries are pick for one obvious reason. Those are the hot spots. Those are the countries that isis has a stronghold, the other countries you speak of have much more control over terrorist groups.

Just because somebody is on a terrorist watch list doesn't prevent them from coming into this country. At least not under the laws that Obama had set up. You cannot line these people up and arrest them if they haven't done anything yet. Even though they may have contact with Isys groups ties to Hamas. So doing an immediate stop was the right thing to do. Now Trump can enact stronger laws, stronger vetting process is to prevent those from coming in.

All seven of those countries where taken from a list that the Obama administration had set up previously as the countries to watch out for.its not trump's list, it's Obama's list.
Of course if you watch MSNBC or CNN they won't tell you those facts.

By the way there's what, 14 other countries that are NOT on the list?
But the only ones you hear about are the ones that Trump may have some financial interest in.
So Isis has a stronghold in Iran? Isis a radical Sunni terror organization sworn to eradicating Shiite Islam (the kind practiced in Iran - a Shiite Islamic state) has a stronghold in Iran - a country that is in absolute opposition to it as a result of the above fact? Do you even know that there are two opposing streams in Islam?
Before you start talking perhaps you should at least get the facts straight. That's exactly the problem with this new administration. The kind of fear and hate mongering going on these days have not been seen or heard in decades.
Perhaps instead of believing every word you hear from this administration or Fox news - or any news agency for that matter - you should investigate the matter yourself and educate yourself on matters you apparently know nothing about.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to slokor For This Useful Post:
BigCJ (02-03-2017), dealagreeproceed (02-04-2017)
Old 02-03-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,021 Times in 709 Posts
Longevity: 75%

Fox news = Fix news.
Old 02-04-2017
Banned

Longevity: 65%

Quote:
uhhhhhhhhh whattttttttttttttttt
Old 02-04-2017
Executive [VIP]

This one is a juicy one....
House Republicans Just Voted To Allow Severely Mentally Ill People To Buy Guns

That's right, you ****ed in the head, no worry man.....you get a gun, maybe a Semi-Auto one, whatever you want....
http://www.politicususa.com/2017/02/...-buy-guns.html
Old 02-04-2017
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 77%

I can not believe this idiot president wants to overturn the dodd-frank financial regulations.

I was there in March of 2008 when Bear Stearns did not have any more money to survive the weekend. They shut down operations over the weekend, I was coming into work on Monday seeing so many talent brokers and stock traders walk out with their things. 6 months later, I also saw Lehman Brothers file for Chapter 11 bankruptcy. At least they had enough money to file bankruptcy.
About 2 months later, I was laid off from Morgan Stanley when they shut down their office's in Las Vegas.
Some of these regulations where put in place to so that investment banks wouldn't leverage other people's money like the good old days, before 2007-2008.
If these regulations are overturned, I am going long financials for 2017.

I wish my vote for Santa would have worked.

Last edited by yotano211; 02-04-2017 at 02:37 AM. Reason: santa part
The Following User Says Thank You to yotano211 For This Useful Post:
slokor (02-04-2017)
Old 02-04-2017

Quote:

That's right, you ****ed in the head, no worry man.....you get a gun, maybe a Semi-Auto one, whatever you want....
Keep believing facebook memes. Trust me it's not a good way to get an education.
Old 02-04-2017
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Keep believing facebook memes. Trust me it's not a good way to get an education.
Right. Because your ignorance filled posts are so much better right?
Cant help but notice you did the 'trumpy' thing and completely ignored my post which pointed out exactly that fact about your last post.
nothing to say about it? or maybe you would like to offer us with some 'alternative facts'?
One more thing for you jojo2012. I would love to see you react to yotano211's post about your illustrious leader cancelling the Dodd-Frank regulations that were put into place to protect the 'little guy' from bankers and various 'fat cat' types who would put their own interest above that of their investors. Convince me how this regulation has YOUR best interest at heart (assuming your just s small investor and not a big banker of course). Or is this yet another topic you know nothing about and would maintain your stance that ignorance is bliss? sorry friend but in this case ignorance is just ignorance and will most certainly not result in bliss but in something very different I'm afraid.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to slokor For This Useful Post:
BigCJ (02-04-2017), yotano211 (02-04-2017)
Old 02-04-2017
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Here's the funny part, if you had hard facts that contradict my Memes, you would of already posted it, but you don't.

Lets start with the National Prayers Breakfast opening Remarks, is my Meme true or false, remember....there's actual video of Trumps Opening Remarks.

The Raid in Yemen, did a Seal not die? and true or false....did they NOT have enough intel and insufficient ground support but still went ahead with the operation?

The Trump Tracker Day 15, you can pick any of those in there and we can discuss them, players choice (you).

And as far as the House Republicans Voting To Allow Severely Mentally Ill People To Buy Guns, what say you? Did it not happen?

Oh one last thing, on your 227,000 jobs created....those actually still fall under Obama.
Quote:
Unfortunately for Fox’s pro-Trump narrative, the job creation in this report does not belong to his (Trumps) administration. University of Chicago economist Austan Goolsbee, a former chairman of President Obama's Council of Economic Advisors, pointed out that the "reference week" for the latest jobs data ran through January 12, meaning the entire report predates the Trump administration by over a week. Washington Post reporter Glenn Kessler, who runs the paper's fact-checking research, also noted that the report "still reflects the Obama administration.” Fox also neglected to mention that the report marks 76 consecutive months of job growth -- the longest on record -- for Obama.
Old 02-04-2017

Quote:

Again completely mis information,

the truth is under the Obama Administration, if you had a grandmother who was perfectly mentally stable but collecting Social Security money and asked to have say a daughter a friend or a son be on the list of people who can help her with financial information and have permission talk to Social Security for her were banned from owning guns.

Obama had people who asked or gave permission to a family friend remember to speak for them deemed mentally ill in order to take guns away from citizens.

. It has absolutely nothing to do with people who are mentally ill.
Old 02-04-2017
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Again completely mis information,

the truth is under the Obama Administration, if you had a grandmother who was perfectly mentally stable but collecting Social Security money and asked to have say a daughter a friend or a son be on the list of people who can help her with financial information and have permission talk to Social Security for her were banned from owning guns.

Obama had people who asked or gave permission to a family friend remember to speak for them deemed mentally ill in order to take guns away from citizens.

. It has absolutely nothing to do with people who are mentally ill.
Care to respond to my posts and YOUR ignorance and misinformation?
Why are you not posting an intelligent response friend?
Old 02-04-2017

Quote:
Here's the funny part, if you had hard facts that contradict my Memes, you would of already posted it, but you don't.

Lets start with the National Prayers Breakfast opening Remarks, is my Meme true or false, remember....there's actual video of Trumps Opening Remarks.

The Raid in Yemen, did a Seal not die? and true or false....did they NOT have enough intel and insufficient ground support but still went ahead with the operation?

The Trump Tracker Day 15, you can pick any of those in there and we can discuss them, players choice (you).

And as far as the House Republicans Voting To Allow Severely Mentally Ill People To Buy Guns, what say you? Did it not happen?

Oh one last thing, on your 227,000 jobs created....those actually still fall under Obama.
I'm talking about the facts.
National Prayer Breakfast, who cares? I'm glad we finally have somebody who doesn't "act" a certain way, I'm gold he's real.

Yes yemin and happened but it was a plan that was already in place for months. You cannot blame responsibility on Trump.

Jobs you can argue that one. Although Financial experts attributed to Trump But we'll see what happens next month. jobs sure weren't on the uptick prior to his election. Also people who previously had quit looking for jobs are back on the market.

Yes he initiated sanctions against Iran. Why? Because they're violating the agreement Obama set up with them after he gave them how many billions of dollars? Are you aware that they're still testing nuclear missiles? Despite Obama made them pinky swear that they wouldn't? I think sanctions are an order.

Do you really believe that Trump would ask women who work in the White House to start wearing dresses? Plain stupidity.

Internet for the poor? Yes they have found that some of these internet companies are abusing the privilege. They only cut it off for a few companies that were abusing it
what about all the companies that are still providing low-cost internet for the poor? Your mean doesn't mention that.

Yes they've eliminated some of the ridiculous emissions & restrictions on certain things. Just like he said he would.

Let me ask you a question , s it better for us to drill our own oil and control our own emissions or continue to buy it from the Middle East where there is no control over emissions? The Obama administration's own scientists told him that not allowing the pipelines would cause more greenhouse gases then if he allowed it. he still was against it.

I'm telling you, certain news outlets only give you partial information they're completely biased.
Old 02-04-2017

Quote:
So Isis has a stronghold in Iran? Isis a radical Sunni terror organization sworn to eradicating Shiite Islam (the kind practiced in Iran - a Shiite Islamic state) has a stronghold in Iran - a country that is in absolute opposition to it as a result of the above fact? Do you even know that there are two opposing streams in Islam?
Before you start talking perhaps you should at least get the facts straight. That's exactly the problem with this new administration. The kind of fear and hate mongering going on these days have not been seen or heard in decades.
Perhaps instead of believing every word you hear from this administration or Fox news - or any news agency for that matter - you should investigate the matter yourself and educate yourself on matters you apparently know nothing about.

Those countries where deemed " countries of concern " by the Obama administration. Obama himself signed this order Amist " the growing threat from foreign terrorists fighters"

You would have to approach the Obama Administration to figure out exactly why they came to this conclusion.
Old 02-04-2017

Quote:
Cant help but notice you did the 'trumpy' thing and completely ignored my post which pointed out exactly that fact about your last post.
nothing to say about it? or maybe you would like to offer us with some 'alternative facts'?
One more thing for you jojo2012. I would love to see you react to yotano211's post about your illustrious leader cancelling the Dodd-Frank regulations that were put into place to protect the 'little guy' from bankers and various 'fat cat' types who would put their own interest above that of their investors. Convince me how this regulation has YOUR best interest at heart (assuming your just s small investor and not a big banker of course). Or is this yet another topic you know nothing about and would maintain your stance that ignorance is bliss? sorry friend but in this case ignorance is just ignorance and will most certainly not result in bliss but in something very different I'm afraid.

Calm down, the original bill was designed to protect people. However are you aware that there are many parts of a bill? 24,000 pages in this one.
It is still unclear exactly what some of these rollbacks mean. But just the fact that all you heard was.

"Trump rolls back Bill designed to protect consumers"

Tells me that the left-wing media has you under their power.

This has much less to do with consumers than it does with businesses.
And again it's still unclear, not finished, and has to go through Senate approval.

This is something he campaign for early on it's not new.

It is not designed to allow brokers to make money off of people with an IRA.. but of course that's what the left-wing media is telling you.
Old 02-04-2017

Quote:

Calm down, the original bill was designed to protect people. However are you aware that there are many parts of a bill? 24,000 pages in this one.
It is still unclear exactly what some of these rollbacks mean. But just the fact that all you heard was.

"Trump rolls back Bill designed to protect consumers"

Tells me that the left-wing media has you under their power.

This has much less to do with consumers than it does with businesses.
And again it's still unclear, not finished, and has to go through Senate approval.

This is something he campaign for early on it's not new.

It is not designed to allow fat cat brokers to make money off of people with an IRA..
It is designed to allow money to be Lent two businesses were trying to grow.
but of course listening to the left-wing media and not doing your own research you wouldn't know that
Old 02-04-2017

Just try Googling some of these things and reading more than one article.
Key here is " more than one article"

Whitehouse.gov will give you the exact wording of many of these bills, executive orders, energy plans, foreign policy,j job creation.
And yes during Obama's administration I used White House.gov for facts too.
Old 02-04-2017
Executive [VIP]

Right.
Youre the enlightened one, the educated one who knows so much about Isis (as demonstrated above) and all other matters. You read so many different articles and your knowledge is simply astounding. That was sarcasm in case you didn't get it.
Let me guess - you too believe global warming is a hoax right? cause you read so much about the topic.
Youre like a person with perfect eyesight who insists on walking around with his eyes shut stumbling into things.
I feel sad for you.
Old 02-04-2017

Quote:
Right.
Youre the enlightened one, the educated one who knows so much about Isis (as demonstrated above) and all other matters. You read so many different articles and your knowledge is simply astounding. That was sarcasm in case you didn't get it.
Let me guess - you too believe global warming is a hoax right? cause you read so much about the topic.
Youre like a person with perfect eyesight who insists on walking around with his eyes shut stumbling into things.
I feel sad for you.
No I don't claim to know everything about Isis. I guess you didn't read the part about the Obama Administration pick those seven countries.

Global warming? Yeah I believe there is such thing as global warming its been going on for billions of years.

Enlightened? Nope. I'm not enlightened. Just well read & informed.

I don't rely on facts or news from One Singular news organization. I suggest you do the same.
Do you not believe there is a political biased much of the media?

I also do not believe that Trump is going to be the answer to every problem. But I am glad that somebody besides a Republican or a Democrat finally got an office to shake things up a bit.

I also know that no matter what he does, the left & leftist media will do absolutely nothing but to try and stop him and make every single step he takes look bad whether it's good for America or not. And that to me is Un-American!