eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Everything Else (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/everything-else/)
-   -   some of you guys can get some corporate jobs why not (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/everything-else/110717-some-you-guys-can-get-some-corporate-jobs-why-not.html)

nakamuru 09-21-2017 02:05 AM

some of you guys can get some corporate jobs why not

Some of the members on here know the system well and I think you should work for fraud department on some corporations . Not saying we are fraudulent but the companies think that we are haha..

oompaloompa 09-21-2017 03:52 AM

Re: some of you guys can get some corporate jobs why not

Working at a fraud dept. is not that simple a job just to get without either qualifications, or being in the Company already and moving internally with training......plus people here do not want to work office-based. For me working in an office full-time would literally be a waste of my life (part-time might be ok) Fraud dept is actually a more interesting role that most of them though, you get to do investigations and mess with peoples lives, if that is what you like doing....

empirestate 09-21-2017 04:03 AM

I am currently a eBay/Paypal employee. Everything I say is the real truth...
How to clean photos
Best image resizer

ilcarletto 09-21-2017 04:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by empirestate (Post 872898)
I am currently a eBay/Paypal employee.

Yeah, this is true for more than one reason.

mine 09-21-2017 07:03 AM

Most people who are here doing what they are doing is because they don't want a job.

rsot 09-21-2017 07:18 PM

I am part of the corporate world - feels like a tool at times.

nakamuru 09-26-2017 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oompaloompa (Post 872896)
Working at a fraud dept. is not that simple a job just to get without either qualifications, or being in the Company already and moving internally with training......plus people here do not want to work office-based. For me working in an office full-time would literally be a waste of my life (part-time might be ok) Fraud dept is actually a more interesting role that most of them though, you get to do investigations and mess with peoples lives, if that is what you like doing....

why would you want to mess with people's lives? I mean when my account got reinstated after 4 years on ebay. I always wonder if the person handling my account had a bad day and taking it out on me.. So seems like there are those people.. What a crazy world

nakamuru 09-26-2017 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mine (Post 872926)
Most people who are here doing what they are doing is because they don't want a job.

I can tell by so many sarcasms and don't want to interact with real people hahah

MM78 09-26-2017 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nakamuru (Post 873977)
I can tell by so many sarcasms and don't want to interact with real people hahah

It's not that, it's that the same topics have been discussed a few hundred thousand times....much the questions asked on the forum, we have answered the same questions more than a Million Times.

yotano211 09-26-2017 04:22 PM

You think I would like to work in the office setting with all of the drama from women and gay guys, *uck NO!!!!.

I have 3 years experince working with all men at a bank, then some years later I worked has a temp at a office for 8 months with tons of women and gay guys. That 2nd office job was so full of drama from all of the women in that office.

I'm fine working in my own office with only 1 man, myself.

nakamuru 09-26-2017 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yotano211 (Post 873994)
You think I would like to work in the office setting with all of the drama from women and gay guys, *uck NO!!!!.

I have 3 years experince working with all men at a bank, then some years later I worked has a temp at a office for 8 months with tons of women and gay guys. That 2nd office job was so full of drama from all of the women in that office.

Was the drama about people talking trash behind other people. I worked at a graphics company and had mostly females and they talk lot of trash and I'm sure when I left they were talking about me all the time.

dealagreeproceed 10-07-2017 04:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yotano211 (Post 873994)

:pound::pound::laugh:

user3657 11-07-2017 07:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nakamuru (Post 874010)
Was the drama about people talking trash behind other people. I worked at a graphics company and had mostly females and they talk lot of trash and I'm sure when I left they were talking about me all the time.

I worked for a company that had 300 employees mostly female when I left....I wont ever admit this around anyone but there is a reason why its mostly men in power and men make more $$$$$.......and furk on a fri when people tend to work less all the women will prounce around like back in high school.

ilcarletto 11-07-2017 07:51 AM

It seems to me that this thread has been turned into a sexism "drama" from men actually...

:lol:

GreenBean 11-08-2017 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 873073)
I am part of the corporate world - feels like a tool at times.

Ha, don’t you mean fool?

:clap:

GreenBean 11-08-2017 01:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ilcarletto (Post 882796)
It seems to me that this thread has been turned into a sexism "drama" from men actually...

Par for the course. There is a long standing thought females should be barefoot,pregnant and in the kitchen.

Sexism exists everywhere. Both the males and females contribute to the divide.

Males feel insecure when a co-worker female manages to be efficient at her work. They cling to embedded beliefs of their superiority. Many act like jocks. They stand around the water cooler and dissect their co-worker from top to toe, and in between. There can be thoughts that the female is not up to the task.

To cover up these feelings, they play-act. Their behavior can be inappropriate for sure. But here is the other side of sexism. The females do the same. Catty talk, flirting,flashing parts of the body. If this is not accepted they move to stage 2. The females then indulge in weeping, acting like they are dumb blondes, and not showing their true selves.

In the working environment, be it a corporate office, a bank , the sexes struggle to have a workplace where they can work in harmony. Most of us have seen this.
Giggling in a group, whispering like a love sick idiot or getting spiteful.

There are rare occasions where both sexes do work together. For the new member of a working team, there is a baptism of fire. Subconsciously,there is an effort to establish top dog status
When things settle, the sexism goes both ways. Either the parties can not work in harmony. Or somehow, a team can be created which succeeds in working together.

Workplace is as good as the top boss, be male or female. If they have faults or whatever in their persona, the poison damages team unity.

Many of us still work away from the forum. Others have chosen the best way of being their own boss. It is what you want from life, I reckon. I work for family reasons. Sexism is not in my work environment.

oompaloompa 11-08-2017 09:48 AM

^^^GB you should be a writer/publish that..!!!!....yes, we are not that far from our basic monkey hierachy systems.....people have insecurities and sometimes aim them at anyone in their way, it takes wisdom, and life experience to release life perspective.......the sheer daily struggles that life brings can make you less understanding of your fellow human....

yotano211 11-08-2017 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nakamuru (Post 874010)

Talking trash about who did this and what this person is wearing and who is pregnant in the office. I am sure some of it was toward me since I never went to any office party or talked much with other people besides work stuff.

For the Christmas party, it was mandatory to show your face at the event. I went, signed the ledger, walked around for 10 minutes (didnt talk to anyone) and left with my then girl friend. Who the hell makes a Christmas party on Dec. 28th, I know, a company who wants to keep costs down for booking a party room after Christmas when rates are much lower.

yotano211 11-08-2017 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ilcarletto (Post 882796)

A lot of offices are mostly women. A lot of women send so much time talking, day dreaming.....something something blah blah blah vs working. I am not saying that women send 100% of the work day not working but thats how they are.
Typical feminine gay guys are even worse.

I just wanted a job with a permanent position. I was working for a temp agency and wanted any position. I wanted to work but its hard when this one woman just wanted to talk about her dress color to me. I couldnt complain to anyone since I was a temp and cant say, "move out of the way" because I was a temp. Anything I do bad will get me sent home because I was a temp.

This same woman can type over 60wpm, but I am barely type 35wpm but she has so much time to talk about the color of her dress. Go ahead, talk colors to the gay guy, I need to type if not I wont be back tomorrow, BECAUSE I AM TEMP.