Corona Virus - Page 51 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > General Discussions (Off-Topic) > Everything Else

Everything Else For off-topic conversation. The rules are relaxed in here, but play nice!

Old 04-12-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 34%
Default Re: Corona Virus

Quote:
Originally Posted by H4ck View Post
Lol white guy in a coma and they do experimental plasma blood transfusion for antibodies for covid to hope it will save that white guy

Mean while, blacks and Mexicans are dying at high number from covid 19 lol

It's funny how they go the extra mile to save a white person
Drawing parallels between two occurrences that don't have anything in common.

Family signed something for the experiment.

Hospitals do not experiment on people for a cure.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-12-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunspot144 View Post
Everyone's got a brain.
A chilling prediction of things to come

The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
james13v (04-12-2020)
Old 04-12-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,025 Times in 3,012 Posts
Activity: 4%
Longevity: 49%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

American intelligence has been working overdrive pumping out dozens of theories to deflect blame from themselves.
Old 04-12-2020

Longevity: 79%

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaz0rz View Post
American intelligence has been working overdrive pumping out dozens of theories to deflect blame from themselves.
are you saying they are to blame?
The Following User Says Thank You to james13v For This Useful Post:
agent006140 (04-12-2020)
Old 04-12-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent006140 View Post
They have found a slightly different horse shoe bat which the Wuhan Lab captured in the cave back in 2013,different from most bats they found in the same cave which they use for SARS research,it did not say if the bat is still alive ,or dead but preserved in that lab?
this bat contains the COV19 virus,if I understand the article,it implied that there is no need for an animal carrier,it can go straight to the victim.
Long article on bats and human,bats have 30 years lifespan.
MOst bats for sale as food are fruit bats,not horse shoe bats.
Are the sources credible? Anything the Wuhan lab employees are telling people can't be taken at face value, doesn't matter how high up they are there. If you've seen foreigner interview footage in China, a Chinese gov official is always present to make sure nothing is said that would portray the CCP negatively. When they say they aren't capable of virus research it's to protect themselves from CCP throwing them in jail.

Recently watched a short info vid about how China delayed the official announcement because in China, because the CCP is 100% responsible for the country and the people, it reflects extremely poorly on the CCP's ability to adequately handle situations. The authoritarian CCP form of government operates as though the people aren't able to take care of themselves (which was true at one point). CCP experiences extreme shame and guilt when situations go badly because the people are dependent on them, not like US where it is every man for himself.

Last edited by Sunspot144; 04-12-2020 at 04:19 PM.
Old 04-12-2020
Executive [VIP]

Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

Quote:
Originally Posted by james13v View Post
are you saying they are to blame?
Most likely. If anyone's to blame it would make the most sense for it to be them.

I recommend reading that paper I posted on the last page if you want to understand what has me thinking along those lines (if you can spare ~20 minutes). China is a huge threat to America's status as the sole superpower, and this was/would have been a way to slow them down with plausible deniability. Which would explain the nonstop conspiracy theories RE origin since December.

I said on like page 4 this sounds like something the US would do, but still,

Last edited by phaz0rz; 04-12-2020 at 04:26 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to phaz0rz For This Useful Post:
Sunspot144 (04-12-2020)
Old 04-12-2020

Like x 1 million.

Confucius say "If you're the smartest person in the room, you're in the wrong room."

Last edited by Sunspot144; 04-12-2020 at 05:10 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sunspot144 For This Useful Post:
yankee (04-12-2020)
Old 04-12-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 3,109 Times in 2,282 Posts
Longevity: 60%

Eggs are not in short supply everywhere.... most just cities. Soon there will be more eggs than America can possible eat. The eggs being sold now were laid 90+ days ago
Old 04-12-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent006140 View Post
Confucius never say that,but it is true when he goes horseback riding,he does not wear underwear
Confucius say a lot of things on google so, I don't doubt it.

Quote:
coronavirus = thanos
You have a point there. Survival of the fittest, aye?

I don't think I could ever get my father into a home. He'd tear the place down before that would happen.
Old 04-13-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
coronavirus = thanos
Fantasy world
Old 04-13-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,199 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 28%
Longevity: 63%

H4ck = Jigglypuff
Old 04-13-2020
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 82%
Send a message via MSN to teedon Send a message via Skype™ to teedon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandoras_box View Post
Why are you so paranoid about this? Death is an important part of life.
If we die, we die.
From now on,i am your super fans now
Old 04-13-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankee View Post
Eggs are not in short supply everywhere.... most just cities. Soon there will be more eggs than America can possible eat. The eggs being sold now were laid 90+ days ago
no actually. Eggs are becoming a problem. The prices will be 40% higher soon. Especially anything that isn't just the **** factory farmed store brand eggs. Orders to wholesalers is up 200-600% right now. We will see what happens going on in the future. We will see how many farms make it through this.
Old 04-13-2020

Quote:
Most likely. If anyone's to blame it would make the most sense for it to be them.

I recommend reading that paper I posted on the last page if you want to understand what has me thinking along those lines (if you can spare ~20 minutes). China is a huge threat to America's status as the sole superpower, and this was/would have been a way to slow them down with plausible deniability. Which would explain the nonstop conspiracy theories RE origin since December.

I said on like page 4 this sounds like something the US would do, but still,
If anyone is to blame, most likely it would be China ****ing things up and letting it get out of control. Occams razor. one should not make more assumptions than the minimum needed. The least amount of assumptions, points to China doing this by accident. Next would be on purpose but it got out of hand. Next would be on purpose and just how it was planned. The US doing this on purpose is way down the list, as that requires quite a lot of assumptions.
Old 04-13-2020
Executive [VIP]

With an understanding of how US intel operates it seems like a logical conclusion, is all I was saying.

It doesn't make sense that China would do it to themselves, purposely or accidentally. You have to assume that the Chinese are stupid and carelessly let a virus out into the open while in a rush to get off work for CNY, for that to make sense. Highly improbable, IMO. They aren't as primitive as they're being made out to be.. or else they wouldn't be researching biological agents in the first place.

It's the perfect crime, if it was done by us. Nonstop deflecting since December by the US makes it seem to me like we were responsible.
Old 04-13-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinsoldier View Post
Why would you try and force a man into a home who is capable of 'tearing it down', sort of goes against the whole purpose of who care homes are aimed at?
Wasn't gonna. You spend too much time in there you go brain dead and develop Alzheimer's.
Old 04-13-2020

Quote:
With an understanding of how US intel operates it seems like a logical conclusion, is all I was saying.

It doesn't make sense that China would do it to themselves, purposely or accidentally. You have to assume that the Chinese are stupid and carelessly let a virus out into the open while in a rush to get off work for CNY, for that to make sense. Highly improbable, IMO. They aren't as primitive as they're being made out to be.. or else they wouldn't be researching biological agents in the first place.

It's the perfect crime, if it was done by us. Nonstop deflecting since December by the US makes it seem to me like we were responsible.
you look way too highly on China lol. Mistakes happen. Law of unintended consequences show this. countless times throughout history. Even when you do things exactly as you planned, things happen.

The endangered species act was meant to save species discovered on peoples land. Meant to save animals. Instead it Created the phrase “Shoot, Shovel, and Shut Up” lol

Preventing forest fires. We've prevented them so much, that we forgot we actually need them. And like magic, we now have megafires.

Hell, than you have China, and Mao in 1960, with a goal of transforming China into an industrial powerhouse. Decided they needed to eradicate species that were deemed unwanted pests. Such as flies and mosquitoes and small birds. So they started by killing off all the sparrows, because they ate seeds that humans could eat. Woops, sparrows eat bugs lol. 20 million people starved to death because of something that seemed to make sense.

So really, lets not pretend that China couldn't have done this on purpose, let alone on accident. I doubt they thought this would happen.
Old 04-13-2020
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by realmstafa View Post
speacial thanks
With 14 posts, you only have to pollute the forum with this rubbish 11 more times.
The Following User Says Thank You to yankee For This Useful Post:
agent006140 (04-13-2020)
Old 04-13-2020
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by james13v View Post
no actually. Eggs are becoming a problem. The prices will be 40% higher soon. Especially anything that isn't just the **** factory farmed store brand eggs. Orders to wholesalers is up 200-600% right now. We will see what happens going on in the future. We will see how many farms make it through this.
I have a lot of friends in small farming. Most have ranches less than 10,000 acres with many being less than 3000. Farming income is being wiped out at the moment. 600 pound steers are selling at record lows with average market-price $150 less each than a year ago. Bushel corn prices dropping with oil because of the decrease in ethanol production. China is not producing so sorghum is selling at massive losses. But eggs.... those are cyclical by nature and somewhat of a byproduct. We can grow more eggs than america can possibly eat IF there is a profitable market for it BUT...it is not an instant process
Old 04-13-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinsoldier View Post
LOL, you beat me too it. I was literally going to post to congratulate their efforts to get to 25 posts.
I wonder why they waited a month lol and looks like they just got their 25 posts. What does 25 posts do again?
Old 04-13-2020

Longevity: 23%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunspot144 View Post
Are the sources credible? Anything the Wuhan lab employees are telling people can't be taken at face value, doesn't matter how high up they are there. If you've seen foreigner interview footage in China, a Chinese gov official is always present to make sure nothing is said that would portray the CCP negatively. When they say they aren't capable of virus research it's to protect themselves from CCP throwing them in jail.

Recently watched a short info vid about how China delayed the official announcement because in China, because the CCP is 100% responsible for the country and the people, it reflects extremely poorly on the CCP's ability to adequately handle situations. The authoritarian CCP form of government operates as though the people aren't able to take care of themselves (which was true at one point). CCP experiences extreme shame and guilt when situations go badly because the people are dependent on them, not like US where it is every man for himself.
chinese people depending on CCP?Do you really know them?Hell no.
The Following User Says Thank You to pisports For This Useful Post:
Sunspot144 (04-13-2020)
Old 04-13-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by pisports View Post
chinese people depending on CCP?Do you really know them?Hell no.
Right, China recently opened free markets to the people so the people can fend for themselves more. Everyone is dependent on their government in some form or another, unless you're a special case and so far removed from society and self-sufficient that it doesn't matter what happens, anywhere. Talking 0 tech. Using only the materials immediately available to you in your environment.

If we f***ed up over a virus, we wouldn't wait to tell. How many flights out of the country before the CCP finally came forth.

All on the same planet so not sure why it isn't possible to see that. Also considering we don't have a giant firewall around our country and have freedom of the press, or rather information, I'd say we have a decent idea.

From the perspective of the CCP, they certainly feel that way about the people. Like an unnecessary big brother that won't let you forget 'they know best' and can't just f***ing let go and move on because their pride and ego is too thick. Xi's little honey-bees.

Y'know it's quite literally the definition of psychotic for a government to say Tienanmen Square never happened?

3000 years of history? Well, EGYPT IS 8000!

Y'know what, I don't know, because in US we don't filter what we do and don't want the world to know. Just flip on the tele and you've got 20 different opinions on any matter, and anybody can watch it. It is a mess of in-fights and interest groups here.

And if it were to have originated here, or any place with freedoms, I can almost bet you the whole planet wouldn't be infected.

End CCP rant. I had Chinese and Korean friends. Great people. Chinese gov sucks major dingus. I'd love a revolution and for CCP justice.

If this is a course of nature, it is the best course that could have possibly happened because it is waking countries up again as to where CCP's alliances really are, and how they see the rest of the world. The timing is like 9/11, "China 2020 economic doubling," so conspiracy or not, this virus is better to have happened now than later.

Last edited by Sunspot144; 04-13-2020 at 09:13 PM.