Kameleo - A service to AVOID - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > General Discussions (Off-Topic) > Everything Else

Everything Else For off-topic conversation. The rules are relaxed in here, but play nice!

Closed Thread

Old 03-17-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,659 Times in 1,966 Posts
Activity: 10%
Longevity: 91%
Default Kameleo - A service to AVOID

The title says it all.
Kameleo is a site that offers a service similar to Multilogin. It supposedly offers the ability to create multiple profiles to use.
There are several problems with this service that convinced me that a thread to warn the forum members of this service is in order.
1. Very limited selection of browsers is available with this service. I asked for them to implement IE support and got a runaround for months before giving up on it altogether.
2. The profiles that I did use kept constantly running into 'captcha' checks. I communicated to their support about this as well and yet again - a runaround game ensued at the end of which I simply gave up again. It is obvious to me that their profiles are 'leaking' information that is very detrimental to running a proper stealth operation. Using a regular user account never resulted in a 'captcha' check for me which to me makes it clear that the issue originated with their service.
3. Customer service. As I mentioned above I contacted their customer service every time. The responses I got were less than acceptable. And when it came to a double payment made by mistake (because of their faulty payment system) the response that was no refund will be issued for it. In other words they stole the money that was accidentally double paid.
All in all a terrible site with garbage service - not to mention horrible customer service.
I cannot stress this enough - AVOID AVOID AVOID if you plan to run a proper stealth operation.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-17-2020
Administrator

Thanked 4,228 Times in 1,792 Posts
Activity: 4%
Longevity: 100%
Default Re: Kameleo - A service to AVOID

How is multilogin in comparison?

Personally I don't have a use for it because my setup is seperate user profiles under Firefox (I can have all my accounts under one user account on my computer).
Old 03-17-2020
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Never used multilogin personally but I hear better things about in terms of support and functionality. I also hear it is quite expensive putting it out of reach for the majority of the forum members - not a big loss since the majority don't need a whole lot of devices and those can be had by using separate windows user accounts,
This option was cheaper so I decided to try it out to see if it could simplify matters for me since I too use multiple user accounts.
Guess you get what you pay for - and in this case most certainly not worth it on all fronts.
Ill stick to multiple user accounts which is what I recommend to everyone else here.
Old 03-17-2020
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 57%

I've always said it on here that people using such service are risking their accounts. Too many things could go wrong: eBay could catch up, or a poor update would break something causing eBay to see you're spoofing.

I wouldn't touch any of those even if the people behind it paid me to.
Until something secure in the long-term comes along, the old conventional way is still the best.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pandoras_box For This Useful Post:
chicagoIL (11-18-2020), dazller_the_great (03-27-2020), rsot (03-18-2020)
Old 03-17-2020

Longevity: 36%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandoras_box View Post
I've always said it on here that people using such service are risking their accounts. Too many things could go wrong: eBay could catch up, or a poor update would break something causing eBay to see you're spoofing.

I wouldn't touch any of those even if the people behind it paid me to.
Until something secure in the long-term comes along, the old conventional way is still the best.
Couldn't have said it better
Old 03-18-2020
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

I agree with those statements above.
just thought id try something new but was waaaay off.
Absolutely terrible option to go with.
Old 03-19-2020

Longevity: 68%

Quote:
Originally Posted by aspkin View Post
How is multilogin in comparison?

Personally I don't have a use for it because my setup is seperate user profiles under Firefox (I can have all my accounts under one user account on my computer).
I am a user of Kameleo and Multilogin for some time now. I have never contacted Kameleo support because there was no need for that, so I cannot say anything about it. Kameleo also has mobile browser profiles with a real android app which I am a huge fan of, I didnt find this feature at any other products. ML has easier to use UI, but its more expensive because of the profile limits. ML also has better browser automation tools for Selenium, thats why I am using both app. None of them have IE profiles as far as I see.

OP: I dont know how did you pay twice by mistake, but you can try to contact their payment processor BitPay, if you paid with crypto.
The Following User Says Thank You to netter For This Useful Post:
SirTrader (03-20-2020)
Old 03-19-2020
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

I tried everything and was told outright its my problem and that Im SOL.
And from everything Ive seen their service LEAKS information.
Everything about their service is faulty and would result in a bad operation from everything Ive seen and experienced.
NOT WORTH IT!
Old 03-20-2020

Longevity: 23%

Quote:
Originally Posted by slokor View Post
The title says it all.
Kameleo is a site that offers a service similar to Multilogin. It supposedly offers the ability to create multiple profiles to use.
There are several problems with this service that convinced me that a thread to warn the forum members of this service is in order.
1. Very limited selection of browsers is available with this service. I asked for them to implement IE support and got a runaround for months before giving up on it altogether.
2. The profiles that I did use kept constantly running into 'captcha' checks. I communicated to their support about this as well and yet again - a runaround game ensued at the end of which I simply gave up again. It is obvious to me that their profiles are 'leaking' information that is very detrimental to running a proper stealth operation. Using a regular user account never resulted in a 'captcha' check for me which to me makes it clear that the issue originated with their service.
3. Customer service. As I mentioned above I contacted their customer service every time. The responses I got were less than acceptable. And when it came to a double payment made by mistake (because of their faulty payment system) the response that was no refund will be issued for it. In other words they stole the money that was accidentally double paid.
All in all a terrible site with garbage service - not to mention horrible customer service.
I cannot stress this enough - AVOID AVOID AVOID if you plan to run a proper stealth operation.
1 - Not so many people use IE, so using IE will put you in a small group of suspicious people. I'm not surprised they don't support it. Do you know of any software that does support IE?

2 - They do recommend turning off Selenium in the application settings to face less captchas. And what information is leaked exactly? I'd be curious to know. It's important to use good residential proxies like those from 911.re in conjunction with Kameleo to make it work. It's also important to always check a few websites after creating the profile to make sure everything checks out, like "whatleaks.com", "browserleaks.com" and "whoer.net".

3 - I can understand if they don't reply to tickets fast enough, but overall, they do support their product quite well. They have written many guides on their website and put out many tutorial videos on their YouTube channel, and they always update the software to add new features/fixes, so I can say that they do care about the success of their software.

4 - If Kameleo didn't work for you, what do you use now? Thanks for you time.
Old 03-20-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by netter View Post
I am a user of Kameleo and Multilogin for some time now. I have never contacted Kameleo support because there was no need for that, so I cannot say anything about it. Kameleo also has mobile browser profiles with a real android app which I am a huge fan of, I didnt find this feature at any other products. ML has easier to use UI, but its more expensive because of the profile limits. ML also has better browser automation tools for Selenium, thats why I am using both app. None of them have IE profiles as far as I see.

OP: I dont know how did you pay twice by mistake, but you can try to contact their payment processor BitPay, if you paid with crypto.
Hello,
I read that you use Kameleo and that you have good things to say about it. I have also done quite a lot of research and find their software quite compelling. However, I don't have much of a use for it to justify the cost of $60/month. I plan to use it to maintain a few accounts across some platforms. Would you mind sharing your subscription with me? I can afford to pay up to $15/month to use the software. That's just how much of a use I have for it. I also know a friend or two who could pay a similar amount. This way you will also have to pay less on your subscription.

I wrote a thread about this recently:
https://www.aspkin.com/forums/multip...2-kameleo.html

If you're not comfortable sharing your current credentials, we can setup a new account. I am also willing to pay first, and I will pay the same amount every month when it's time to renew the subscription.

Let me know if you're at all interested. Thanks for your time!
Old 03-20-2020
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

SirTraderr - aka Kameleo rep - piss off pal.
Youre looking for someone to share the cost with yet you know everything there is to know about their service and how to 'properly' use it? Explain that you pissant!
And using IE puts me a in a group of 'suspicious people'? again - piss off loser!
Kameleo is garbage through and through. Its a fact.Want to throw your money away? go ahead and use their service and youll lose the accts you use on it.
Old 03-20-2020

Quote:
Youre looking for someone to share the cost with yet you know everything there is to know about their service and how to 'properly' use it? Explain that you pissant!
I told you. I have done LOTS of research on the matter even before purchasing their 3-day trial. I have watched most of their YouTube videos and read most of their knowledge base. All the information I have shared is public - nothing new! You expect me to throw my money at something I don't know about? Well, I'm not that dumb, I'm sorry. I shared the information I knew because if I want to convince someone to share the cost with me, they should also know what they're getting themselves into, don't you think??
Instead of wasting your time swearing at me and accusing me of being a Kameleo rep, why don't you just let us all know how you used the software and share the story with us?
Old 03-20-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,197 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 27%
Longevity: 63%

So just go ahead and use it then...

You have done all the research and your sure its great and works fine. They have as you said a 3 day trial. I would just crack on with it really and see if it does work for me if I was in your position
Old 03-20-2020

Quote:
Kameleo is garbage through and through. Its a fact.Want to throw your money away? go ahead and use their service and youll lose the accts you use on it.
Knowing that you made a double payment by mistake and that you recently posted this thread, I can assume that you still have about 50 days left from your Kameleo subscription. So why don't you be kind enough to share the login with me since you no longer have a use for it? I will have the chance to give it a more in-depth look! I would highly appreciate it to be honest.
Old 03-20-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 View Post
So just go ahead and use it then...

You have done all the research and your sure its great and works fine. They have as you said a 3 day trial. I would just crack on with it really and see if it does work for me if I was in your position
Their 3-day trial costs $20 - $30. Unfortunately they do not provide any free trial. The thing is that if I do want to buy it, it's not a one-time payment that I can pay and forget about. I also can't pay $60 a month if all I want to do is operate a few accounts with it. That's why I'm hoping to find a few other people like me with whom I can share a subscription so that we'd each have to pay $10 to $15 per month. I wouldn't mind paying that much for what the software does.
Old 03-20-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,197 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 27%
Longevity: 63%

Honestly if you cannot justify spending $60 a month on something that you seem to really believe in that you think will help you run dozens of accounts then either stick to separate user accounts or just don't sell on eBay. $60 for someone that rungs a few accounts should be a pretty negligible cost really
Old 03-20-2020
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

SirTrader you tried your best to 'boost' kameleo and even went so far as to insult senior members here to their faces by calling them liars (and Im not even talking about myself).
That right there was a real class act.
Its pretty obvious who you are and what youre about so please do us all a favor and just bugger off. Seriously. As Jamesnorth stated - if you are just an innocent member then stop wasting our time and yours and go spend a few dollars and try it out. You stated you did the trial and you think it works for you - then all the power to you pal - spend your money and use the service.
I myself stand by what I said all along. I don't buy a single word of yours and from everything Ive seen the service is complete trash that will kill your accounts. Use at your own risk.
Old 03-21-2020
dbhana121

Longevity: 0%

Quote:
SirTraderr - aka Kameleo rep - piss off pal.

And using IE puts me a in a group of 'suspicious people'? again - piss off loser!

Pissant
Old 03-22-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 View Post
Honestly if you cannot justify spending $60 a month on something that you seem to really believe in that you think will help you run dozens of accounts then either stick to separate user accounts or just don't sell on eBay. $60 for someone that rungs a few accounts should be a pretty negligible cost really
I'm not even an eBay seller. I used to have multiple Amazon buyer accounts that got suspended because of the same fingerprint although I was using different IPs. Then I started to do some research to combat that. I found Kameleo to be a good tool for that, although I have yet to see it in action, but from the way it looks, they seem to do a pretty good job to prevent being linked by the fingerprint. It will then be up to the user to prevent linking from other things, such as the IP, DNS and website activity.

Unfortunately for my use case, I don't find it very convenient to pay $60 a month. I am not a carder as mentioned before, and I am not an account seller or an eBay seller either. I am sure I could find other people like me to share a Kameleo subscription with me, but unfortunately I have found this forum to be full of biased members. I did not come here to "boost" Kameleo, I just came here to find a few other members who would be willing to share a Kameleo subscription with me, but of course I had to explain to them what the software does so that they would be convinced to purchase it with me. While I do not disagree to hear other people's opinions about Kameleo who have allegedly tried it in action, I would expect them to share the details with us and show us the evidence how it didn't work. Anyone can claim anything, but what's the use of it if they can't prove it?

Unfortunately, I have found the moderators here to be equally as biased. I have been sworn at, offended and bullied multiple times by "Senior" members, while the moderators have just sat there and watch. It's not even like my offenders actually showed any proof for what they had to say, they just kept throwing bad words at me! Is this what your senior members have learned through their tens of years of service? To sear at anyone they can't logically withstand?
Old 03-22-2020

Quote:
SirTrader you tried your best to 'boost' kameleo and even went so far as to insult senior members here to their faces by calling them liars (and Im not even talking about myself).
I did not call anyone a liar, so don't twist my words please. All I said was: since you do not want to share the details with us, it is either that you do not want to show your methods, which is alright, or you know that you did something wrong and refuse to talk about it, or that Kameleo actually worked for you, but you're now trying to say bad things about it to prevent other people from using something that works. It was only a fair theory based on the current situation, which involved more than just one possibility, and I did not explicitly call anyone a liar!

People start swearing when they fail to prove their claims. And you're just showing the signs and symptoms of losing a debate. I would be happy for you to write a detailed thread proving how Kameleo failed you while you did everything else right. You could even make a screen recording throughout the whole process to provide solid proof against Kameleo for the whole community. Then I would be the first one to thank you and I would seriously reconsider my assumptions about Kameleo. Until then, I cannot give much credit to your claims with all my respect to you.

While I do not expect you to take your time proving your claims against Kameleo, I would not expect you to start swearing at me either! So either prove what you claim, or don't swear!
Old 03-22-2020
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Dude youre full of crap.
You 'think' itll be a good tool? then go ahead and waste your money on it and stop trying to push a service you claim to know nothing about having never used it! THAT is the part that is pissing people off here.
Your story about trying to 'share' the price of such a service is so absurd that I don't even get how you keep writing it Here. If you cant bring yourself to spend $60 on a service necessary to operate your business then should you really be in business to begin with?
Take it from someone who actually DID try their service - ITS GARBAGE! That's not a 'biased' opinion - that's an opinion of someone who DID spend the money and DID use the service! And the evidence is my word - the word of someone who has operated stealth accounts for quite some time now. Im not about to start sharing screenshots and showing technical information just for your benefit.
You telling me that Im 'biased' or that Im somehow not being truthful about my experience with this service comes across as you calling me a liar - sorry you don't see it. And yes I DO take offense to that sort of thing.
So either take my word for it or piss off with your attempted promoting of a service you claim to have not even used!
Old 03-22-2020
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 57%

The Following User Says Thank You to Pandoras_box For This Useful Post:
slokor (03-22-2020)
Closed Thread