Hello to All - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > General Discussions (Off-Topic) > Everything Else

Everything Else For off-topic conversation. The rules are relaxed in here, but play nice!

Old 07-25-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 60%
Default Hello to All

Good afternoon everyone. I`ve been a member of the Aspkin forum for a couple of years, but I`ve only ever posted a few posts here and there, and for the life of me I cannot remember them. I wanted to rejoin the discussions here because like so many others, Ebay have become the proverbial large boot hanging over the tiny small spider (or ant) ready to come crashing down ending any hope of existence on their platform.

I`ve heard of stealth and I did buy the guide many years ago (which I lost due to having different computers) - but I`m thinking perhaps its been updated quite a bit so I ight buy it again.

I just wanted to ask other peoples experiences of stealth accounts and are the ones for sale on here trustworthy and work (if used properly). Am I on the right track that if I use a VPN installed on a `seedbox` or `appbox` server running Linux that I can run my operations from there undetected.

Now, my account hasn`t been restricted yet but I`m expecting it to be closed at least by the middle of next month. I have been selling computer hard drives and ssds, cards and other components but have been struck by the amount of complaints coming from other buyers for no apparant reason other than to cause trouble for me. I got busted on Amazon because of a bloke who was a seller and used a buyer account in the same name to buy one of my products and cried `⊗⊗⊗⊗`, even though he was selling the exact same products.

The same has happened on ebay, I have had many take downs and most of them have been for utter bizzare reasons that have really flumoxed me. E.g, I sold many Adata SSDs to different people and a few have complained they are Chinese ⊗⊗⊗⊗ (everything is made in China - therefore everything is ⊗⊗⊗⊗) - which they were not (I even have UK invoices from distribution).

As this is getting a long rant rather than a hello. I will just leave if for now, but if someone could be a real sweet and point me in the right direction of purchasing the guide again and giving me a nice hello back.

I`d really appreciate the support because I`m tearing my hair out (whats left of it).
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!